43, Belotero for Under Eye Hollows - Atlanta, GA

After meeting with a well known facial plastic...

After meeting with a well known facial plastic surgeon , I decided to go ahead with her recommendation of having Belotero injected under my eyes to help minimize the aging hollows, as opposed to getting a lower blepharoplasty. I purchased one vial of Belotero. She only used about 30% of the vial in my first session. She put numbing cream under my eyes, and after about 10 minutes of waiting, she did the injections. They really didn't hurt much at all. I noticed an immediate difference , albeit a very subtle one. I went back 2 weeks later for my check up appt. My doctor agreed that a little more filler would produce an improved look , so she used about 20% more of the Belotero left in my vial. I am very happy with the results - subtle and natural, but I feel like I look less tired and drawn. I still have half a vial of Belotero left for touch ups, which I've heard are usually done in 6-12 months. My hollows are not completely gone- I would need to consider a lower blepharoplasty for that (maybe in a few years!), but for now , this low-maintenance procedure helped achieve my desire for improving my eye area.

It looks very nice. Did you have any swelling or bruising after the injections?
The first time, no. I had a touch up appt a week ago to have a bit more put in, and this time I got a slight bruise from the injection spot- small like the size of a pimple, which lasted a few days. No swelling.
eyes look great...
Wow your results are great!  And how nice that you have another treatment paid for with the rest of the vial.  I think you look fantastic.
Thank you so much! I'm happy that it produced natural results and that it didn't have any weird side effects - this is my first filler experience, so I was pretty nervous. I like that once you buy the vial of belotero, you can use it for up to two years if you don't need the whole vial right away.
Yeah that is really nice to have the vial already paid for.  Glad you had a good experience!