Working out after BBL (New 8 week for 2nd BBL Pic)

Getting ready to turn 40 in a few months and the...

Getting ready to turn 40 in a few months and the best gift to myself will be a fresh body.

I workout in the regular but there are just something's I can't get from my workouts. I don't want to be skinny. My goal is to get a nice curvy feminine body so I really feel that going with this procedure I will be getting what I've been craving for.

My date is set and I am feeling a little scared but more anxious to see the outcome of it all.

U look good. Your stomach looks amazing!!!! :) It seems like your results will get better as time goes on. How are you feeling?
happy new you rosa...njoy yourself:)))
My belly...my lower back...my love handles.and my bra line..I don't know how many cc he got to transfer. I will ask during my followup today and update.

Day 4 and I am feeling super. Had my 1st massage...

Day 4 and I am feeling super. Had my 1st massage today and i was scared that it was going to hurt like crazy but it actually fell AWESOME!! I cant wait till Monday to have my next massage. Recovery is going way better than I expected. I am so happy with my decision and glad that i selected Dr. Jahno to do 3D Lipo and BBL. His staff has been so nice and helpful from day 1.
Hi curious4

I sure did and I am still taking them. I really think those and my good diet helped a lot with my recovery. Tomorrow ill be two weeks and I am feeling so good. My body looks and feels great. The only thing that I still can't do is seat on my butt but ive been able to manage. I am still so happy with my results.
did u take pre and/or post vitamins?
RosaPR
Lol I'm dreading going back to work on tomorrow, I guess I will be like you ready for bed when I get off and oh my aching back and feet.So not looking forward to it! Have to go to pay these DR bills and for these massages....lol
I must say you look amazing ....your ABS rock!!! And waistline looks nice too! Wow you look great already and still in the healing process can't wait to see final results

So Today its 2 weeks for me!! Only 4 more weeks...

So Today its 2 weeks for me!! Only 4 more weeks before I seat down. I am so happy with my results so far and I am feeling so much like myself already. I must say that I am in love with my massage therapist; she has helped me minimize my swelling, soreness and bruising. My best items at the moment are:
My body pillow to sleep, My rolled up Yoga mat to drive with and seat at the kitchen table with my family for dinner and My New BOOTTY!!!
You look great! How many cc's you got? What was your height & weight before surgery?
I have those white and black leopard undies.. VS! Lol but your results are gorgeous. Not too big, not too small. Thats not the body of a 40 yr old!!
Again you look great thatnks for the pics showing how to sit that was much needed info

Week 3 and I am still loving my new body.. I have...

Week 3 and I am still loving my new body.. I have gotten my sleeping ..driving...and temporary seating down packed now... Not feeling much pain only that my butt is still super hard and the cold weather doesn't help. Only 3 more weeks to go before I can seat!!!
@rosa if you dont mind me asking..what were your measurements, height and weight before the procedure? And have they changed since then?
You look fab! Any new recent photos you can share? How much shrinking have you seen? I keep reading about the butt shrinking and I'm terrier of going thru to end up just a
"tad" better. I'm considering it myself. I live in FL. I'm only 118 lbs and the doc said I needed more fat. So I'm eating like a pig. Scares I won't have enough fat to make a big difference.
Hi bottomup, i have had some shrinking but i dont think that much, i must say that at almost week4 ive only lost maybe 15-20% volume, its really hard for me to tell because i was so swollen so i dont know if it's fat or just that i was swollen that ive lost. i think that is your Dr. does a great job wiht the transfer and you do a great job with recovery (i say recovery its as important as the actual surgery)you will see a difference. Ill have some more pictures later this week after my 4 weeks.

So today is week 4th!!! Yeah, two more weeks...

So today is week 4th!!! Yeah, two more weeks before I can seat. Funny story: Today, I was at work and I was trying to rush to my boss office and I ran a little across the hall and OMG, don’t think I will try that again anytime soon. I felt my giggle for the 1st time and it felt so strange to feel that in my back end. Maybe that’s why they told me that I can’t workout or run for 3 months. So I will continue to walk nicely around the office.
Week 4th and I still love my result. My swelling has gone down a lot and my body is starting to look more normal. My belly was a little swollen this morning but maybe because I've been without my garment for the last few days. On Monday after my massage I was told that I could start getting around with it so that has been good and bad. Good cause I don’t have to worry about taking a million things on when I have to use the bathroom, bad because I feel like I am going to just blow up any minute and my body is so sensitive to the touch. But besides that, I see it as me moving ahead with my recovery.
I have update pictures that I took this morning. Thank you all for your support.
Thanks for the great ideas!!! I got to run out and get another yoga mat for the massages-we'll do a test run on Thursday when she comes again. I have to do something with the driving thing because the yoga mat for my carseat is too wide...maybe i can trim it down for when that time comes. ROFL-the husband part is too funny! I can see him running, like come here girl-LOL!!! So your new butt still feels weird? It doesn't feel like your old butt just fuller?
I did have to cut my mat down for the car, but that is the same size for the massage anyways so you will be ok. Look for the biggest mat, some are too skinny so I got the fattest ones... My butt feels different, not like the old little butt, I believe that the fat cells are still healing and I still have some soreness on it when I touch hard, the last few massages she has been pressing on the butt harder and she did tell me that I can start seating 5 minutes at a time but I have not done it yet. This week at 6 weeks I will start doing that little by little. It is softer but not all the way. My professional butt inspector (husband) lol told me yesterday that it is starting to giggle more and feels softer but some areas (the upper area) is still harder. and it does feel fuller! :-)
Oh ok, that's so interesting. You need to get your husband a little PBI badge-rofl. The thick mats are amazing! I brought two exercise mats and they are almost 9 inches in diameter. I am taking the little one back as it was only 3 inches thick. I did a trial run by lying on them and they were perfect, can't wait to try them on the massage table. Now, if I can only figure out how not to sit for weeks 5 & 6 at work-lol!!! I will probably take public transportation so I don't have to worry about driving and sitting. I may have to stretch out on the conference room table when not in use-lol!!!

Hey girls... Hope that everyone had a great...

Hey girls... Hope that everyone had a great holiday!! So today I am at week 6 and I am still so very happy. I was able to seat for the 1st time during my massage today per orders of my Dr. And it felt so strange. I even laid down on the table during my belly massage and Omg I felt all the junk in the trunk. My butt is starting to feel more normal so I hope that after seating normal for a week or two it starts to feel softer. I do have some giggle so that's good and my husband is very happy with my results so far. I will post some 6 weeks pictures soon.
Wow Rosa you look awesome! You look so natural. Congrats! Thank you for all the helpful tips.
Oh wow! Your bottom looks amazing! Very jealous!
ughhh... now i'm a little skeptical. he really did you good though.

Week 7 and I am feeling so much like my self!! I...

Week 7 and I am feeling so much like my self!! I will like to thank all the ladies for their support and advice during these long weeks, i am so happy that i did this and that my results have turned out so good for me. Best of luck to all the ladies out there in recovery or waiting for their day!

Just added a picture of my 1st night out in the town and let me tell you that if i had a $1 for every guy or girl that had something nice to say about my butt, I think I would have gotten a large amount of my money back from my surgery :-).
Wow you really look good! Im happy for ya.
Hey rosa: I'm sure you have answered this somewhere in your blog but there is so much info here that I wouldn't know where to start looking: where did you get your pillows?
I made it. I took a big fat yoga mat and stuck it into a roll pillow that I had. I like this better than the boppy pillow. What size of garment are u using?

It's been over 2 months now since my BBL and I am...

It's been over 2 months now since my BBL and I am still very happy. I cant beleive that my body has recovered so well and I will be super ready for my big 40 trip in about 2 months!! 2 months pic now up.

Hope you ladies had a great xmas and best to you all in the New Years!
You look fabulous Rosa! Can't wait for mine in a few months.
Thank you Bbl4me... Best to you on your up coming surgery!!
Yes. I have kids, so staying local was critical for me. I researched other doctors, but kept coming back to Dr. Jahno. I was so happy to read your review. I am turning 40 this year as well and would like to have awesome results like you. I want a lifted butt that fits my frame. Not too big, not too small.

Funny that you mention the massages because I also wanted a doctor that provided the massages which appear to be critical for recovery. I am ALS

Hello Ladies, Happy New Year to all! I am just a...

Hello Ladies, Happy New Year to all! I am just a week away from my 3 months mark since my BBL. I did see some changes on my butt in these last months but nothing that makes me unsatisfied with my results. I am still very happy with my results. I started doing some yoga stretches this week and I don’t think my lower back is really feeling that. It’s making my lower back stiff and sore but I guess that is normal after not working out for over 3 months.

When I wake up in the morning my midsection is perfect but during the day I start swelling up so I decided to start wearing a faja to support my waist and abs. My massage therapies told me I really don’t need to wear one anymore because the swelling its normal and this will happen for many months to come but I feel better with the support. I do also have inserts (plaquas) that I wear inside the faja to put extra pressure on my abs and waist line since I had to get a larger faja to fit around my butt area.
But besides the swelling every now and then everything else is pretty much back to normal.
Oh and I miss my Salsa and Zumba classes, was told that I should wait a few more months before doing that type of cardio.

Best wishes to all the girls in recovery and about to have their procedures done!!
YOU look amazing Rosa Pr
Rosa PR
i really admire all the effort you ad put in your surgery and encouragement you give to all of us. You look great, i believe all that hard work really is had pay off. Since you are so active on this blog i would like to as you, what would happen if i don't get the messages right of way? I live in the Austin, Tx area and none of the surgeons really offer me this. I may be able to do it once i fly to Colombia for my vac. in June but not before that. Also, i am only 5'1"and only wt about 108. Do you know from all the stories you heard if gaining some wt will help to increase the amount of cc. you get in your buttocks. My surgeon thinks that the max could be 300 cc. Any good info. Thanks.
Rosa PR
i really admire all the effort you had put in your surgery and encouragement you give to all of us. You look great, i believe all that hard work really had pay off. Since you are so active on this blog i would like to as you a couple questions: what would happen if i don't get the messages right of way? I live in the Austin, Tx area and none of the surgeons really offer me this. I may be able to do it once i fly to Colombia for my vac. in June but not before that. Also, i am only 5'1"and only wt about 108. Do you know from all the stories you heard if gaining some wt will help to increase the amount of cc. you get in your buttocks. My surgeon thinks that the max could be 300 cc. Any good info. Thanks.

Hi Girls. Sorry, I know it’s been a minute...

Hi Girls. Sorry, I know it’s been a minute since I’ve taken the time to update my profile but my results are still the same as my 3 and 4 month update. I say that’s a good thing because it means that I am still keeping all my junk in the trunk even after starting up with my regular workout routing. I was worry at 1st to run or do too much thinking that my fat will dissolve but guess what? I still have my nice big booty after 6 months and 2 months of working out. At times my butt, lower back and lower abs do still get sore at times and swell up some after my workout but I was told during my 6 month follow-up that this is all normal. The nurse at Dr. Janho’s office told me that it normally take up to a year for your body to feel 100%. Will be updating some new pictures here shortly also so stay tune…

Best of luck to those girls about or just had there BBL done. Remember to follow all your Dr.’s instructions and stay off that booty for 6 weeks if you want to keep the max of the grafted fat. Oh and don’t wear tight items and try to get as many massages as you can, that helps to get that blood flowing into those grafted fat cells ok.

6 month Pictures are up.

6 month Pictures are up.
Hey RosaPR, I love your results!! I was thinking of going to Dr. Janho. Would you recommend him?
Btw you look amazing, I plan on going to Dr Janho but the price you quoted is that for the 3d lipo and bbl or just the bbl?
Hi ATL chick. My fee is for the 3d and bbl also the 1st 10 massages and one garnment. I really like Dr and his staff. I stopped to see him today because I was not happy with one of my scars and he took time to see me and recomment a solution so even after 7 months I like that he takes the extra time for his patients even if its not for big bucks. Best to you on your bbl. When are you looking to have it done?

Hi Ladies, so I am now in my 8th month and still...

Hi Ladies, so I am now in my 8th month and still loving my results. Finally I can say that I have no funny feeling in my lower back or butt area. It took a while for all the sureness to go away but everything its back to normal. ? Thank God. Here are a few pics taken these past few weeks just a few days before my 8th months.
Wow you look really great...i am taking your photos to my doc as a wish list, hope you don't mind....And thanks for following up so far after your procedure...I am glad that you still are happy with the results..i go for my consult tmo...so excited about that...!
Love your results. Congrats!
Thank you! I have a friend that also had her bbl with your same selected Dr. And she is very happy with her result so I am pretty sure you will come out well. Best to you!

Well I finally made the decision on going for...

Well I finally made the decision on going for round 2 to make this butt a little bigger. It all comes from me wanting a smaller waist and getting the rest of the fat from my bra area. So why not use the fat to fill in the butt a little more. Wish me luck ladies and best to you all in recovery or waiting for your day like me.
THNKS SO MUCH FOR THE LONG TERM PICS.
LOL reading our comments, women are we ever happy? LOLOLOL. We all want what someone else has and we all look good sheesh. But for those that haven't come to this side yet they won't get it until they do. For those that have made the journey it is easier to digest. Welp Rosa I will follow your second journey! I am sure your desired results will be closer to your liking on the second time around with the concentration of fat grafting, whereas the first round is a massive transfer. On round two they can fine tune.
Rosa?? Round 2?? You look fabulous! But I understand exactly why you want it. I, as well, have the same I tensions. None-the-less you look fabulous, so I can only imagine you will look even more fabulous!

Just 10 more days and I will be on that table...

Just 10 more days and I will be on that table again for my round 2. I am actually feeling very comfortable this time around since I know what to expect and I was told that 2nd time around its an easier recovery. So I am only taking a week off work and staying as active as I can after sx so I can recover as fast as possible. Wishing the best to all the girls out there waiting for their BBL!
I hope you don't mind..i am using your picture as my 'wish' picture!!!
aww thats sweet, i am very flatter by that. I am only 6 days away from the round 2!! can you hear the excitment in my voice?! i cant wait to see your results.
I can't wait to see your results also....mk sure u keep us updated!!!!!

So i had my pre-op today and received everything...

so i had my pre-op today and received everything for my sx next tuesday @ 9am. I am as ready as i am going to be.
Good luck gurl!!! What areas is he gonna lipo?? I'm still trying to figure out where I have fat at, I think I have a few rolls where my bra area is, can that be used?
Good luck hope you achieve the results you are looking for!!
You look very nice. I know it's for your personal reasons but I do not see the need for a second surgery. But, we are our worst critic. Good luck.

So tomorrow is the big day and yes I am nervous. ...

So tomorrow is the big day and yes I am nervous. Woke up this morning and I thought that I was not going to be able to have my sx tomorrow because I woke up to finding that I got my freaking period. So I called the office and was told to just start taking IRON pills and I will be ok, started taking them and my other vitamins and Homeopathic medicine so I am as ready as ready can be. Well girls stay tune and ill give yall an update as soon as I can after sx.
Good luck hope all goes well
How much is your round 2? Best of luck on your surgery & I hope you have an easier recovery.
All the best tomorrow Rosa!

Hi girls. Just a quick update. Everything turned...

Hi girls. Just a quick update. Everything turned out great. Went in by 815am and was home by 1 something. I was out for a few hrs and my sister a girl friend came by to take care of my and my family so hubby can go to work. Got up to use the bathroom about 5 and oh boy I got the biggest rush go to my head so I had to lay back down for a moment and tried it again. I walked aroud a little with the help of my sis and finaly made it to the bathroom. Can't see much right now w this faja and pads on but tomorrow ill be at Dr. Office for my follow up and 1st massage. Round two has not been bad at all. The only pain is the areas on my back and under arms that I got lipo. But tylenol has helped with that no need to take these other strong pills they gave me. Thank you all for you prayers. I'll reply and answer your question later when I feel better and not drugged...lol. have a great evenning girls.
Hey Rosa! Just wanted to check in to see how you were coming along since the sx!
Hey coco....I am doing. Girl this time around he took all the fat under my arm and whatever I had on my back and the pain is ugly.. day 6 and my back and under arms are killing me. I most say that this time around its worst maybe cause of the areas I had lipo. I was planing to go to work on. Monday but I can't drive like I did before. But good thing is that my butt is looking like I wanted so let's see after these swelling goes down. thanks for checking on me. Hope all is well your way.
happy healinh

Hi Ladies, so I am at day 6 of my 2nd bbl and the...

Hi Ladies, so I am at day 6 of my 2nd bbl and the recovery is not going as well as last time. I was told that this time would be much easier but I don’t know, I think the lipo under my arms and back is worse than the lipo I had last year on my abs and lower back. My under arms are killing me and makes it hard to move around a lot. I just posted a few pictures of my transformation from before I had anything done to now a day after my 2nd bbl. One thing, my butt is not as hard as last time or sore as last time as there was less fat grafted than the 1st time. I only did round two to lipo the fat around my upper back and under arm area so I figure I use the fat to fill in some areas that I was not 100% happy with in my butt. Take a look at the pictures and you can see how my butt is more round now.
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad your happy with your 40th birthday gift :) I turned 40 in Dec. 2011 My body is not what it use to be. I have two kids and recently single. I have a few more years to show off my body and I want to definitely go out with a bang...literally! lol. I want to get a TT and BBL in May 2013 I'm so excited!!! Keep us updated BBL sister and much success to you.
Happy belated bday wantathickbooty and best to you in your sx coming up in a few months.
Hi what was your Pre-Op height and weight, measurements? I noticed you said you have been working out, did that improve shape or shrink the booty? Thank you for sharing

Hi Girls, I hope everyone is doing well and for...

Hi Girls, I hope everyone is doing well and for those going thru recovery, I hope all is going well too. So I started working out again (8 weeks after my BBL touch up). I am taking it slow this week but next week I will start harder with my cardio and weight training. My 1st few weeks of recover were horrible; I didn’t realize how sensitive the lipo under my arms was going to be. I still have some swelling but happy that I was able to start wearing a bra last week. I was not able to wear one for weeks because my under arms were so sensitive and swollen. I don’t wear a garment any more, I only did for about a week after sx. This time around my healing has gone by super fast other than the soreness under my arms. Since it was not that much fat that I had grafted my butt is feeling back to normal already and that’s a good thing. Now my goal is to get back into shape (muscle mass). The 1st time I had my BBL a year ago, I waited 4 months before I went back to the gym just to make sure that all my grafted fat had heal completely in fear of losing volume but not sure if it was the exercises that I was doing but my butt did get bigger when I started working out. So for those getting this sx do for the 1st time, I will like to share that from personal experience it is ok to start working out normal after 4 months of your sx. Just start small, your body will let you know when you can start working out harder. The parts that hurt the most for me after I started working out were my lower back and my outer thighs.
you look Really Nice!!!! Your Dr. did a GREAT JOB = ) Thanks 4 the Info. about working out I was wondering about that
You look.spectacular
Hey Rosa! Looking fabulous as always! Glad to hear you are now recovering well. I am also doing my touch-up with my same doctor this Nov. 26th. I have some remaining fat on my upper back/bra strap area that I need to lipo again. I don't want to waste those fat, so I will use those fat to be injected to my hip/lateral butt. Dr. Salama said I have very little fat in my upper back to make any noticeable change in my hip, so I'm adding my inner thighs lipo. I DON'T want big hips, because I have a naturally small frame & I already have hips. So, I'm NOT going for volume, just want a little bit rounder hips. How much cc's did you get for this round 2? Did u again had to take Arnica, Hypericum & Ruta 2 weeks before your surgery? Please pray that my Nov. 26 touch-up surgery goes well.
Dr. Rajae Janho

Every that i speak to at Bella Forma is very informative of the procedure that i had done and the fact that they have a Spa Center in the facility also, made my decision much easier.