SmartLipo on Saddle Bags, Outer Thighs and "Banana Roll"!! Love It!

I have had "saddle bags" my entire...

I have had "saddle bags" my entire teenage and adult life. No matter how skinny I was..I still had saddle bags. After dieting and exercising and maintaining a weight that was close to my ideal weight, I decided to have Smart Lipo on my outer thighs. I also had my "banana roll" done. That's the area between your butt and thigh.

I really had reservations about Smart Lipo. I was afraid of rippling, pain, brusing etc. Well, I have never been happier with any procedure!! My legs look so much better!! The recovery has been very easy. I haven't taken any pain meds. I do have some brusing and soreness. It feels like I have had a hard leg workout at the gym.

I highly recommend Smart Lipo. I had a WONDERFUL surgeon and nurses (Ashlee and Shannon). They really took care of me! The doctor even called me that night to make sure everything was ok!! This has a been an amazing experiecne for me. I feel like a new person!!

Dr. Jay Kulkin, WIFH

Very skilled, very knowledgeable, very caring doctor. His patients overall well being and happiness is his priority.

I am not happy with my results.I had july 1 2008.Iam bigger now, I had a waistline before now I look like a box.
Sorry to hear you are not happy with your results. I am thrilled with mine!! You must understand and accept that when you cut into your body, it will NEVER be the same again. Surgery (cosmetic or not) is a gamble. Roll the dice, take a chance. Comsetic surgery should not have an a goal or expectation of perfection. The best you can hope for is significant improvement. I hope you find peace with yourself and body image soon. Again, I am sorry for disappointment.
Who was your dr? What did you have done?I guess I didn't understand thatI was gambling with my body.I only needed to lose 10lbs.I was 179 5'8. 34 B,29,44 now I am 36C,31,45.So when you went for your comsetic surgery did you not have a goal? I work out every morning at 5am. I hope I can find peace as well.
Dr. Kulkin was my doctor. I had my outer thighs done. Lipo is not really recommended for weight loss. If you wanted to lose 10 pounds, you should have gone to a dietician and a trainer. It would have been less expensive and caused you less stress. I have not lost any weight from my surgery. My thighs are smaller. I look better in clothes. That was my goal. I achieved it. I exercise 5 days a week as well. I have a very clean- higher protein lower carb diet.
Well now I know that it is recommended for weight loss but my doctor told me that I could lose up to 20lbs and I would be firmer and smaller. So, me being me didn't do my research until afterwards found out that it works for some and not all. I will stop complaining and continue to work out and learn to be happy with me. I am VERY happy that your goal was achieved.
I had smartlipo done back in april 2009 to my lower abs and saddle bags. I consulted with 2 surgeons before I had the procedure done. I had my abs and saddle bags done. I wanted my banana roll done as well but both surgeons told me if he removes my banana roll my butt would sag. I guess my question is did your surgeon say anything about this happening?
Hell no!!!! I wish. Thanks so much. I am chillin trying not to worry. Thanks so much
Yes, he did say this could happen if he removed too much fat. My butt is on the "saggier" side anyway. No exercise or surgery is going to change that! LOL My surgeon was very careful not to remove too fat on saddle bags as well. The outer thigh is prone to rippling. He did an excellent job. I'm very pleased with his work.
I have not posted pictures. I was going to wait and post progression pics in a few weeks.
ummm... Perhaps I've overlooked them? Where are your PICTURES???