Periareolar (Benelli) Breast Lift with Implants! Very Happy! - Athens, Greece

I am 41 mother of 4. I had periareolar lift with...

I am 41 mother of 4. I had periareolar lift with implants 3 months ago. Although I was concern about this procedure as it had been said that it doesn't produce good results, for me it has been fantastic! I was worried about the vertical scar therefore I decided to go for a benelli lift instead knowing that the results might not be as good as the lolipop lift. I am now very happy with my decision! Good results and no scar :)

1 year and 2 months after the operation. I have...

1 year and 2 months after the operation. I have just uploaded some new pictures. I am still very happy with my breast lift. My breast is not as perky as it could be but I do not have visible scars.
My periareolar scars are very little noticeable and my nipples are definitely not flat as you can see from the pics.
As a result I have not regretted for choosing this option.
I think that if you don't like the vertical scars, benelli lift is a good solution.

May i ask what size implants you had?
Amazing job, you look great. I was told i need a lift but im afraid of the scars. Really hope this kind of lift will work on me. Fingers crossed.
Great results!
You look great - this confirms my decision to go with a periaerolear lift with implants. Thanks
Hi ladies, I have posted the name of the doctor in one of my previous comments but here is the link to their website: http://www.athens-beverlyhills.com
hi adriana, i am considering a benelli lift now after having had 330cc in both breast, starting off with a weak B cup. the reason i need a revision is that my left breast is slightly more sagging. since i have to go under the knife anyway, i might just aswell aim for an optimum result and have both breasts lifted. i am 5 months post op after the augmentation. me too i had a greek surgeon in athens. may i ask who your doc was?
thanks a lot
My congratulations, you look fantastic, please can I ask you what is your surgeon's name??
You look fantastic!
Looks great. Thank you for posting a 1yr later because that was my concern. I expect to still look good after 3 months but what about a year...thats what i was worried about. I hear good and bad about the benelli lift. i have mines schedule 4/27/12 i was recommended to have the lollipop lift i hope i dont regret the benelli. im not done having kids so the lollipop would be really pointless.
Thanks BerbieDoll! I hope your operation went well xx
Your breast looks awsome! So natural looking ...... Just beautiful! Thanks for posting your 1 year update!
Hello ladies, sorry for not replying to your questions earlier but I have been very busy with work and family :).
I had my operation done in Athens Greece at http://www.athens-beverlyhills.com
Good luk to all of you who are now having a breast lift!
Thank you thank you thank you!!! I'm having this done and have heard some discouraging comments. I had a moderate to severe sagging too but my PS assured me I'll be find with my 550cc and benelli. I didn't want the vertical scar either not knowing if it would scar bad or good. I'll rather deal with pros and cons of the benelli. You post and pic will allow my to sleep good tonight. :)
Yes, what dr did u go too and where? I'm in so cal.
Wow i am having the samre proceedure done i just hope mine turn outas good as yours did!
please can i ASK what clinic and surgeon you went to and who you did it through?
I think you did the right thing. I really like your lifted breasts in and of themselves, regardless of what they looked like before. Add to that the way the looked before, and I think you got a tremendous result.

I can see the argument that a lollipop lift would allow more lift and better placement of the nipple, but for me, I find your breasts pleasing to look at with the peri-lift. I think the slightly "better" result of a lollipop lift would be more than outweighed by the adverse affect of all that scarring.
Thanks very much!
thanks for the info cheers
hello - what a great result! i take u have implants also? if so may i ask what size and what area?
Hello
Thanks! I used silicone implants 350cc under the muscle
I think your look is extremely natural looking I will show my doctor your pictures and give him the tips your doc has given you thank you
That looks great! I really want to try that rather then a lolipop