Mommy Makeover Monday July 2nd! - Athens, GA ***NEW PICS ADDED!!!***

So, I am a mother of 3 wonderful children. I have...

So, I am a mother of 3 wonderful children. I have 4 year old twins and a 16 month old all delivered by c-section. All 3 are girls!! I have my hands full. I am 32 (will be 33 in August) and have been thinking about this for a long time. I went back initially in March for my first consultation and scheduled in April. I have been thinking about it non stop ever since. I wanted to do it sooner, but it just didn't make sense to do it at any other time but now because of child care. WIth it being the summer, all 3 of my girls are with a private baby sitter vs. during the school year, they are in 2 different locations have to be dropped off and picked up at different times and different locations. I also have my parents about 5 miles away from us. I am planning to stay with them the first few nights. I figured it would be easier for me to go somewhere else than for all 3 of my kids to go somewhere else. My husband can focus on taking care of the girls in the evening and my parents can help me with whatever I might need. I really can't believe that this is actually about to happen to me!! I have been a stalker on this forum for a while now and have been saying that I was going to post, but never have. I am so impressed by everyones stories and before and after photos. I can only hope and pray that I have results that are as good as everyone elses!!! I am getting a tummy tuck, lipo of the posterior flanks and a breast lift with implants. Any advice or thoughts are appreciated!! I am going to post a few pictures that I took with my phone of my nasty stomach. Not great quality, but you will get the general idea. Anyone who sees me doesn't understand why I want this done. They don't actually see what's underneath your clothes though!! I got my before pictures done 2 weeks ago and they will e-mail me those so I will have more to post later.

I am 6 days PO and loving my new body!!! I...

I am 6 days PO and loving my new body!!! I honestly can't believe it is me! I have been off my pain meds since Friday and my drains have completely stopped draining so I am hoping to get them out tomorrow. I went for my first PO appointment Thursday and they were amazed at how well I was doing. They said that a lot of women have to have their husbands bring them in in a wheelchair and that lots of ladies are out of it during the appointments because they are still taking so much pain medicine. I know everyone is different and I am just happy that the surgery didn't affect me that way. The main source of pain I am having right now is from the staples that are keeping my drains in. They are burning and pulling and about to drive me crazy!! Other than that I feel great....but I go to stand up and start walking and I remember that I had surgery Monday. I may feel great, but I am far from standing up straight or walking without being bent over. I wish I could help my husband more. It's hard to just sit there when there are things that I know need to be done. I hate it, but it is only temporary and so worth it. I will be back on feet again before I know it.

Well, here are a few pics of me. Like I said, I truly can't believe it is me. My surgeon is an artist and an expert as far as I am concerned!!!

Who was your doctor?
HI where did you get it done, Im looking in the Athens area as well and I can tell he did a great job, you look awesome.
looks great! is that a lollipop incision?
You look amazing!
You look Amazing!! I don't have a blog, like you, still just stalking :). Keep posting, I go for my surgery in 1 week from today! Looks like same as yours, I hope and pray for those results!
Yes, I did. He removed a good bit of my own tissue as it was just fatty and had no elasticity. I went with 375cc silicone.
You look great! Did you get a lift with implants?
Thank you so much!! I am really beyond words right now!!! I am very impatiently waiting to get drains removed, stand up completely straight, and to be able to completely feel my stomach again and I will be A-OK!! ;)
I am going to agree, WOW. Your before and after is absolutely positively amazing! Holy smokes, your smoking hot bod now! Great :))))
You look great! Happy Healing!
I'm getting everything you had done but the lipo in a month from now. Glad to hear you are satisfied with your results are are recovering nicely! Can't wait to see pics! :)
Hi!! My surgery went great!! I am so happy with everything. I had a few days of some pretty good pain, but I am off my pain pills and my drains have almost completely stopped so I hope to get them out Monday. My stomach looks amazing and so do my breasts. I am honestly in shock that it is even me. I am hoping that my scars heal nicely. The incision for my stomach is very low and my breasts I can't tell as much about because they are covered with those disolvable stitches. I honestly don't think I could have asked for a better experience so far. My family has been so supportive. I stayed with my Mom and Dad Monday thru yesterday and my husband took care of our 3 small children each evening. I am so happy I did this!! I did take a couple pictures of my stomach, but none of my breasts yet so I will have to post later today.
I am so happy it went well! Sounds like u r so happy with everything!!
How did your surgery go?
Yes, I totally agree Angie! I thought of pushing it until next summer, but who knows what will be going on then!?! I may not even have my same babysitter. I finally just had to make a decision and go for it!!

ja1975- I have so much confidence in my husband that he will be able to do this. I know it will be hard on him, but he is a GREAT Dad! Maybe he will appreciate me that much more when this is all said and done. I am so thankful for the opportunity to get it done too. Yes, I could continue thru life without it and I know my husband truely loves me regardless, but I feel so sure that a year from now (probably a lot sooner than that) I am going to say that this is the best money I have ever spent!! I am so excited. This has already been the longest week of my life!!

I'm so glad you started your story with us. Thank you! It sounds like you have the child care worked out pretty well. I say if you can swing it, do this now. You never when something might come up to interrupt your plans later. Please keep us posted on your progress! You're getting so close to the big day.

Hi lauriej79. I am 9 days post op and even though it has been difficult I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to get it done. I would say with three small kids may sure you have lots of support. My kids went to their Nana for a week and my husband and mom took care of me. My husband is home for the next two weeks and to be honest he has been on his own with the house and my 6 and 3 year old. My 12 year old is away at camp. All I can focus on right now is me so I am so glad he is here. It is a strange place to be in when you are used to being the caretaker but it is all worth it. Please email with any questions. This website helped to finalize my decision and the ladies on here definately helped me to prepare.