9 days post-op!

So, ever since I was around 14 I have HATED my...

So, ever since I was around 14 I have HATED my breast. I was a 32DD at 12 (Yes, 12!) and they've gotten bigger since. I'm a 34EE right now, at 18 years old (I'm 5'8", size 10, 150lbs, and a losing) but my breast are fairly saggy and the areola are stretched. I'm hoping to get beautiful youthful perky breast, that are still fairly large. I haven't decided on a surgeon yet, but I've contacted a few. If anyone has any suggestions for a surgeon in Georgia/ Upstate South Carolina I'd appreciate it!! I'm wanting a breast lift with implants.

I don't expect to have the actual surgery till sometime in spring. It'll depend on my classes and how i can schedule things around. I'm going to keep researching doctors in the mean time, and I'll post some before pics, and my ideals.

The doctors I have looked at right now are Dr. Pittman in Athens, Ga. And Dr. Parker in athens. And Dr. Moore in athens. If anyone has any info or experience with these doctors please tell me!!

Ok, 2 quick questions. Anyone that's had this...

Ok, 2 quick questions. Anyone that's had this procedure before, did weight loss affect your results after surgery??? And also, how long after the surgery did you start wearing underwire bras. Just so many questions running through my mind... I'm so anxious to get the whole process started!!! I also can't decide if when I do the lift if I want to do implants or what. I've had a couple surgeons suggest doing a lift, reduction and implants.. My first reaction was implants and a reductions?!?! But he explained that he would remove more tissue to make up for the implant. It made sense. I jut worry about the implants not feeling natural... Anyone have any tips for this??
Again, if anyone has any experience with plastic surgeons in the Athens/ Atlanta area, or really anywhere in Georgia, I'd appreciate your advice. Thanks so much!!

So, I had to cancel the appointments I made back...

So, I had to cancel the appointments I made back last fall, but I made 3 appointments for consultations in the next 3 weeks!!!!! YAY!! I've talked about two options. One is just a reduction with a lift, and the other is a reduction with a lift, plus adding a small implant for upper pole fullness. My main concern is just being too small. I don't want to be any smaller than a D. So maybe we can get this ball rolling once again now. My other main concern is the fact that I'm working as a camp counselor and hike leader for 7 weeks this summer. So if I have to wait past the middle of April I probably will have to wait till the end of July for the surgery. Which makes me sad but the last thing I want to do is not give myself the right amount of healing time. Does anyone have any opinions n which option I should choose?
Also, I have posted some pictures, so you can get some better ideas of what I'm working with.

AH!!! After what seems life forever, I've finally...

AH!!! After what seems life forever, I've finally scheduled my surgery!!!! I'm having a lift with a reduction (Taking about 400 cc'a out.) I'm not having implants put in, as Doctor Pittman says that with the lift and the exercise I've been/ will be doing I won't need it. Which I'm alright with. He was going to have to take 550 cc's out, because of insurance, but because of my deductible being more than my surgery would cost I'm paying out of pocket. My surgery is for July 23rd, which is only 2 days after I get back from my job as a hiking instructor. I'm so excited now I can't stand it.
Does anyone have any experience with Dr. Pittman? And does anyone have any experience and tips with the surgery they'd like to share? I'm still kinda on the fence about getting the implants. Can't wait to hear what y'all have to say!!

I can't get this off my mind and wanted to post...

I can't get this off my mind and wanted to post this while I was thinking about it. I am so worried about the shape and perkiness! I've been doing tons of arm and chest exercise to build up my chest muscles, but I'm still really worried. Also, I want my boobs to look like boobs! I've seen scary results where they look so disformed or uneven... Plus right now I'm in the process of losing more weight. Can anyone give me tips of things they talked with they're surgeon about to calm their worries about shape an size? And was anyone also dealing with weight loss when they had their surgery?

Second thoughts

Ok, so to me my surgery seems really close, but that might be because for the next two months ill be cut off from technology and civilization. I'm having second thoughts, not about having the surgery itself because that is GOING to happen! But about the when I'm having it, and who's doing it. I can't find a lot about breast reduction from Dr. Pittman, and what I haven't found isn't very good. On top of that I'm losing weight, and I don't want to still be losing weight when I have the surgery. Arg... I'm getting so stressed out!

2 More Days

So I have my pre op appointment tomorrow! It's so weird to think that in 2 days I'll be out of my surgery and in recovery. Blows my mind!

Pre-Op Today!

I had my Pre-Op Appoinment today! So excited! The surgery is scheduled for tomorrow at 11am. I'll make sure to post pics after! (Or at least take them and post them later!) I'm so excited, I can't believe it's actually happening!

Day 2

So i still don't think it's hit me that I actually had this done. I'm so excited. They're a little smaller than I wanted but I'm happy. :) everyone keeps telling me they grow a little afterwards. I'm not too sore right now, I actually feel pretty good. I'm just ready to get these drains out! They're the WORST part!
Pretty sure I'm down to about a C. I'm so excited! I go back tomorrow to get the drains out and I'm gonna ask how much he took out, he told me yesterday, but I was so drugged I can't remember! I'll keep updating and taking new pictures! Thanks so much for all your support and help!

Questions!

So I'm wondering, does anyone have any advice for aftercare? And when was it comfortable for y'all to start wearing underwear bras after? (I know it'll be a long time!) oh, and I also was wondering if y'all's grew after your surgery? Thanks so much!

Day 3

Just wanted to post some pics real fast from yesterday after he took the drains out! Will write more and update more later!

Overview of days 1-4

So I'm finally coherent enough to post a decent update. Between the Demerol and the Phenergan I've been taking I've been high as a kite the last few days! haha. I'm starting to wean myself off of the pain pills, I'd like to be able to drive myself to church next tuesday. The pain is definitely bearable, on a scale of 1-10 I'd say a 4-5 without the meds and a 2-3 taking one demerol. I'm beyond happy with the results.
The surgery took a total of about 4 hours, and then 45 minutes in recovery. The staff was great, Doctor Pittman was great, and I was able to go home as soon as I woke up. (This is partially because my mom is a surgical nurse, so she can take care of me really well, and she knows what to do if anything happens.) I threw up a few times after they woke me up, but it was because of moving around. Once I got home I was fine, and I haven't thrown up since! Haven't even been nauseous.
Once I got home Mama and Daddy had the recliner set up for me, and put pillows around me so I wouldn't toss and turn. This helped a lot, and I'f you're a rough sleeper I would highly suggest sleeping in a recliner with pillows packed around you the first few nights. It helps you stay elevated, and you don't have as much opportunity to turn over. I slept the first night with ice packs under my arms and on top of my chest. I haven't had that much swelling, which I'm thankful for. The second day was good, Again not a lot of pain, which I'm counting as such a blessing. I stayed pretty medicated.
Day 3- I went and had the drains taken out. Thank God it wasn't as painful as everyone said it would be. I would suggest taking the maximum amount of pain meds possible (IE mine was 100 MG of Demerol) an hour and a half before the appointment. It helped a lot. It was real weird feeling when they pulled them out, but again, not painful. Dr. Pittman was great, he went over everything I needed to know. They took 500cc's out of one, and 530 cc's out of another to make them as even as possible. I have another appointment with him September 6th.
Day 4- I get to shower today! Hallelujah! I'm so excited! I also get to take off the dressing, so I feel like I'm really gonna get to see what the results a lot better today. EEK! So excited! I'll definitely post pictures later!

Before and After

Some Day 4 Pics!

So I finally was able to take the tape off and take some decent pics today! There's a little bruising, and still some swelling especially where the drains were! Another weird thing, I have very little feeling in my nipples, and the right one is inverted. Dr. Pittman said its normal, and should straighten out as the stitches dissolve, but I'm still a little worried. Anyone else ever had anything like this?

Day 4 Pics

9 Days, nipple probs, Exhaustion, and Victoria's Secret (oh my!)

So it's been 9 days since my surgery! I feel great, I've been up and about the past couple days, going to church and I went to the Train Concert last night. Maybe not the best idea but it was so much fun! I'm not in any pain, at all, and I'm off all of my pain Meds, and antibiotics! I'm even starting to get a little feeling back in my left nipple! The right one is still slightly inverted, and no feeling. Not gonna lie, it worries me a little. I went yesterday and bought my first Victoria's Secret Bra! (Wireless of course! Body by Victoria has a really great really comfy wireless bra!) 34C baby! Makes me so happy I could cry! I also wore a spaghetti strap dress to the concert yesterday, and I NEVER would have been able to do that before! I woulda been popping out like crazy!
I'm gonna go hopefully today and get some scar tape to Putin the incisions. Another user recommended scar away and her scar's are barely visible! I also was wondering if anyone had any success with the Vitamin E oil?
I've started walking a little for exercise. No long distance. Still too tired for that. That's been my main problem, exhaustion really easy real fast!
I'll most more later in the week, everything is starting to feel so natural, so I'm real excited! I'm just ready to be fully recovered! Thanks y'all!
Dr. Pittman