Complicating Eyelid Revision

I got my fourth revision eyelid surgery and this...

I got my fourth revision eyelid surgery and this is the outcome. I regretted. For few years I accept it n move forward. I'm still young, I really wish to get a pair of normal eyelids. Really sad about the incident. wish can turn back time. but i know jt cant, just wish To look for a specialist to help my eyes! Need advise whether to go for 5th revision. At least some improvement den rather now. Pls help!

What state do you live in? You would need a plastic surgeon who specialty is the face area
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Try eye surgeon, not plastic surgeon..
Sjmir...Dr Groth is an eye surgeon, that is what he is board certified in.
Sjmir...sorry, I thought you were addressing me when I got the message in my email. My apologies for the mistake.  Good suggestion for Barbiegirl.
Not a problem..I am doing both upper and lower in June..I, too, am using an eye surgeon not plastic..I was surprised when I was told about this..turned out to be a great suggestion from a friend..
The one that messed up my eyes and done surgery without informed consent is a oculoplastic surgeon with only 1 year of fellowship training. I am left severely deformed. He made cuts, pleats, divots, dog ears all over my face : above my eyebrows, on my eyebrows, on my eyelids, my eye creases are lumpy and bumpy and the cut he made is not smooth. Some people cannot believe it is a oculoplastic surgeon that done it to me. Oculoplastic surgeons are actually train to do eye tumors and they aren't really good in comestic work.
sorry to hear that.
Marjoein,  I believe she is referring to the scars & unevenness of her upper lids.  I can see in the photos what she if referring to.  I don't think she is imagining it, and can understand her concerns.  But her eyes are still huge & beautiful, so I'm sure others would notice that first rather than anything else. BarbieGirl... I think you need to go for consults with a few different PS...don't rush it & take great care in who you choose for the revision.  Go to PS's that only specialize in the eye...not a general PS.  If more than 1 advises there is a risk from a 5th surgery that might leave you with lids that do not close when you sleep...please listen to their advice.  That situation could cause your eyes to dry out and you will risk losing your eyesight...and NO cosmetic result is worth that risk.  They may have an non-surgical solution to help reduce some of the scarring & appear less raised...at least to the point where it is less troublesome to you.  You do have those lovely large eyes & most people would notice that much more than any slight scarring.  It is much more apparent to you than it is to others.  I know right now that is difficult to believe, but it is true.  Good luck to you.
Whats wrong with your eyelids? You look great !!
she has eyelid asymmetry just like me from my 1st surgery which could have been fix by someone who is very skilled and have worked on asian eyelids. My revision surgery is a nightmare which I have to live for the rest of my life. I am left with deep scars, dents, pleats all over the top half of my face. The oculoplastic surgeon Orange County, Ca gathered my eyelids , my eyebrows and made cuts to the lateral sides of my eyes, above my forehead, and then he pulled my eyes toward my lateral side of my forehead. The cuts he made on my creases pull inward toward my nose and other cuts on the outer part of my eyelids (toward the lateral sides) he pulled toward my ears. I am left severely deformed. Originally surgery was only asymmetry on the inner eyelid crease (near the nose part). The difference is approx 5 to 6mm , but noticeable just like this gal on this posting. The scar from first surgery was very thin, flat and not noticeable. The revision surgery left me with deep cuts, scars, deep dents. The doctor denies it when I posted my photos on complaint board and ripoff. The photos didn't even show the complete ugliness. People stare at me wondering what happen to my face. I am asian and asain don't have wrinkles on their eyelids , forehead and to the lateral sides of their eyes. The way how I look on my upper portion of the face looks like a caucasian person that is at least over 100 years old. I static deep facial expression line on the upper part of my face that younger caucasian people get when they made an very angry expression. Want to see photos? Sent me a Personal email with your email address and I email them to you. In person you will wonder what monster did this to me.