CPT Thermage - Face, Neck and Eyes ( Total Tip Plus Eye Tip) - Asia

I am turning 31 and simply wants to slow down...

I am turning 31 and simply wants to slow down aging. I can see fine lines under my eyes, my jawline is no longer as defined and the apples of my cheeks seems just a little lower than in my mid twenties.

I had very bad side effects after the procedure. MASSIVE SWELLING, scabbing and a little blistering. I was under propofol during the treatment. TBH, I am perfectly fine with all these. I just want results. I am an Asian and we are quite extreme when it comes to what we will do for the sake of beauty. :p My doctor did tell me I will swell and it IS going to be painful thus the propofol. When I woke up ..I did feel intense heat at my neck area. If you have accidentally scalded yourself before you will know what I mean. You have removed yourself from the source of the heat and is running cool water over the injured parts, but u can still the heat burning up. But it was just short of unbearable. The heat went away after two hours.

My doctor used up to intensity 8 on my forehead.
And between 5.5 to 7.5 else where.

FIRST picture - right the procedure. Scabbing and swelling. Redness plus little bumps.

SECOND - Second day after treatment. Massive swelling.

THIRD - PRE treatment. You can see how bad the swelling is.

I know what I am going through us not typical but I am still calm at the moment. .. crossing my fingers.