What Last Minutes Questions Should I Have? - Ashland, KY

What do I need to have at the house to make my...

What do I need to have at the house to make my recovery easier. I am making a last minute visit with my PS. What should I ask. I am freaking out. I am 55 years old with two grown children and have always wanted to get rid of the hanging stuff. I guess I am not a confident about my decision at my age.

Kentucky Plastic Surgeon

Friends recommendation

Congrats...do you have any before/after pictures?
Hey how was your surgery???
Two more days - freaking out. I got a raised potty seat that if necessary can double for a shower chair. I have a seat in my shower though and understand that you cannot shower until after the stiches come out anyway. I doubt it will be necessary. Has anyone else JUST HAD their surgery that can share the experience of post op? I am going to spend the night in the hospital.
Best of luck to you on Monday!! How sweet that you are doing something for youself like this after raising two children! I am sure you will be fine and look fabulous!!
I am 47 and I believe that this is going to make me a happier person, mom, grandma. I will get back the confidence I have lost over the years. We have given so much to our families and jobs that we forget to take care of ourselves. I am glad you are giving yourself this gift it doesn't matter what our age is. I have mine on the 9th so I will update what works for me and what I needed that I didn't have.
Thank you.
Good luck to you. Are you nervous?
Oh my goodness, I am so nervous I can't eat and I had to take simply sleep last night to get to sleep. I am sooooo happy too.
Oh and Milk of Magnesia, stool softeners, unsalted Saltine crackers, ginger ale, and Gas X were all life savers for me!
Did you get sick? I will definately stock up on these supplies. Thank you.
I'd recommend a shower chair, lots of pillows for sleeping and a dedicated helper for 2 weeks! At least one week. Expect first three to four days to be rough. Gets better every day from there! Good luck! You'll be so happy you have yourself this gift!
You have no idea how much this helps. Thanks. I am also going to get a raised toilet seat.
good luck..... dont worry you are going to be fine :-)