Great Results! No Pain, Short Swelling - Asheville, NC

I had a Biltmore Lift on 12/7/12 (Friday). Slept...

I had a Biltmore Lift on 12/7/12 (Friday). Slept most of the day after the procedure. Had bandages off next morning and releaxed most of the day. Took one pain pill (as precautionary) and nothing after that. No pain had a bit of swelling that went away quickly. Went out on Monday for a short bit and back to work on Tuesday. I wish I hadn't put off so long! It was really easy. .

I'm glad you're happy with your lift. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! I'm not exactly sure what a Biltmore lift is, but it sounds like some sort of branded mini lift? We'd love more details on what it is and what your recovery was like!

Asheville Facial Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Harley on the Internet. Was impressed with the reviews and pictures. Scheduled an appointment and met with Dr. Harley. When you meet him you feel comfortable instantly. He is very reassuring and has no hint of "pushing you" to get the procedure. He explains what the results can be (100% accurate) and leaves it up to you-no pressure. He has such a calm, reassuring deameanor you KNOW you are in good hands. He also only does the Mini Lifts not a whole host of procedures so he is very skilled at it. I can not say enough good things about the whole experience. I am a worrier by nature but Dr. Harley made it such a good experience. I am so pleased!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!