Feb. 4 Breast Augmentation 360cc's - Asheville, NC

Hi girls! I had a breast augmentation on Monday,...

Hi girls! I had a breast augmentation on Monday, Feb. 4 and would love to have some input from some others that have had this procedure. It's always great to have someone to talk to that can relate to your situation. I have saline implants, submuscular, crease incision, 360cc's. It's day 8 of my recovery and I am much better than I was last week. My chest still feels really tight and it's hard to do things that I normally do: clean house, do laundry, take the dogs out, go to work (I work at a daycare). I am becoming a bit overhwelmed with how long it will be before I can return to doing the simple things that I enjoy. Would love any and all comments on the healing process that you can provide! Thanks bunches :)

I added a photo of how the girls look on Day 10 of...

I added a photo of how the girls look on Day 10 of recovery.

Hey girls! It's now post-op day 14 and I am amazed...

Hey girls! It's now post-op day 14 and I am amazed at how far I've come in just 2 weeks from my surgery. My recovery has progressed beyond my expectations and I couldn't be happier with my new breasts! I think resting A LOT and doing practically nothing the first week played a big part in my recovery going so well. As week two began, I started trying to regain my routine each day. Today, I cleaned my entire house with no soreness and no exhaustion followed. I can pretty much say that I am back to 100% myself. Those first few days, I thought it was going to be a long process getting back to normal, I guess I was just overwhelmed at the tightness and soreness that I exeperienced at first. I will be happy to share more info if anyone has any questions! Hope everyone else is doing wonderful as well!

Hi everyone! Today is Day 21- Post-op for me! I am...

Hi everyone! Today is Day 21- Post-op for me! I am completely amazed at the progress I have made since Day 1! I have no pain and for the most part no soreness at all! When I wake up in the morning I feel a tad bit sore for maybe 5-10 minutes and after that, the girls feel amazing! I am so happy that I decided to do this for myself and cannot express the happiness I feel when wearing my clothes and seeing how they fit me now. I feel so confident and proud of my body now. I urge anyone who is considering a BA to certainly go for it. It will make you a happier person and you will love the results. My breasts are dropping a little more and getting a more natural feel- it feels as if they have always been a part of me- which was not the case in that first week lol. I go for my one month PO appt on March 1 and will post more info that my PS gives me afterwards :-) If any of you have questions- feel free to ask! Hope everyone is doing great and healing beautifully!

Well, I can't believe it but I am already at the...

Well, I can't believe it but I am already at the one month PO mark TODAY! This month has flown by and I have grown to love my new assets more everyday. It's amazing to see the change that has occurred over this past month. I never expected them to feel so natural one month out. They are softening up nicely and I feel absolutely no pain now. I am still numb in a few spots but that will most likely get better over the next couple months. I had my one month PO appt last Friday and my PS took my sterry strips off my incisions. I couldn't believe how well they have healed. She told me they looked amazing and will be invisible within a year, as long as I don't expose them to too much sun. I have to keep SPF 30+ on them when I tan. I was told that I could resume aerobic exercise if I would like, just no heavy lifting for another couple weeks. Also, one month from today I can wear an underwire bra again. But, after wearing these comfy sports bras over the period of two months, I'm not sure how that's gonna feel lol. I have been wearing these bras from Aerie: http://m.ae.com/aerie/browse/product.jsp?productId=9791_3186_144&catId=cat4130065
They are extremely comfortable and feel practically non-existent! Hope that everyone is healing wonderful and for those of you getting closer to your surgery date, feel free to ask questions! I am going to post some pics of how my incisions look today!

Realized that my link didn't work for the sports...

Realized that my link didn't work for the sports bra that I prefer and highly recommend. I will post a picture of what it looks like. You can find it on Aerie.com under the sports bra tab, it's called the seamless bra :-)
Asheville Plastic Surgeon

Internet Research

Your results look super awesome!!! Totally loving them. I hope mine turn out like yours!
Thank you!! I haven't updated my profile or pictures in a while. I have been enjoying my new assets this summer ;-) I will try to upload some newer pics soon! When is your surgery? Let me know if I can answer any questions for you...I know that I had TONS of questions before and after my surgery, I'm here if you need me :)
Its so crazy how like 9/10 women tell u GO FOR IT, get a boob job. thats so exciting to know that most women love their post post op boobs :D How do they feel to you! You look great of course!! love how ur surgeon recommended 360 at the max, Bc ure skinny! Aha. U should so upload more pics:)
Hello, I a looking for a reasonable surgeon. The loo gorgeous. I am debating which ones I should get. Which Dr did you go to and how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking
No problem! Thank you! I went to Dr. Stern (Colette Stern) in Asheville, NC (Asheville Plastic Surgery Center). She was fantastic, as was the rest of the staff. I am very pleased with my results. My "surgiversary" was a week and a half ago. I highly recommend that you check the place out. My total was $4,122, and I went with saline. Silicone would have been about $1,500 more. Good luck! Hope this info was helpful.
I was just looking at ur recent pics, I am wondering what ur bra size is right now? I am looking to get 350cc-400cc but ur 360 looks larger than most 360's i have seen! I have my consult on may 10th so i am still a newbie when it comes to cc's!
Hi! I need to update my pictures lol. Haven't done so in a while. Although, they haven't change much, other than dropping into a more natural position! Still super perky :-) I love the size that I went with (360 cc's). The bras I'm wearing now range from a C cup to a D cup. If its a push-up bra, I wear a D-cup (34D), and if its a lightly lined bra-no padding, then I wear a 34C. Because of the padding in the push up bras If I don't wear a D then my boobs overflow lol. I hope this info helps. I will upload some recent pics to show the difference between now and a few weeks ago. I will be 3 months post-op next week! Good luck and keep me posted!
ok sounds good. I want a full C but im afraid if i say that to my PS hes going to make them a D. my mom went to the same PS and she got more than what she wanted but 10 years later she is ok with them. she was a small frame, 5'1" 105 lbs and theyre too big. I am 5'0" 115 lbs and dont want them to be too much! thanks for the info, ill keep u updated!
You look great! Fantastic result, what are your stats can I ask? I was deciding between 330 & 360cc but chose 330 because I was afraid of being too big! Wish I went with the 360!!!
Thank you very much! I am ecstatic with the way my surgery turned out! My stats are: 5'5" 105 lbs I have a very small frame which is why my PS suggested 360cc's as the biggest I should go to keep from compromising my figure. I had mentor smooth, moderate profile plus, saline implants "installed" lol. And of course, I went with 360cc's. My PS told me that there was like a few teaspoons difference between 325 and 350cc's so don't beat yourself up about not going bigger :-) I sometimes think that I could have went with 400cc'a but I trust my PS enough to decide what will suit my body best. Feel free to ask any questions you have, I'm happy to help :D
Wow you must be so tiny! I'm the same height but I'm 125lbs, yes you're right about there being little difference between the 2 sizes, sometimes I think it's all psychological knowing I could have gone bigger, lol, probably wouldn't even notice the difference. I'm very happy with mine overall just still waiting for them to fully drop (I'm 4 months PO!) & hoping I don't need revision to enlarge pocket, my PS decides in 2 months. You look amazing though, enjoy them :)
Oh, really? By your pictures, I thought you looked completely natural! They look great! I hope you don't have to go through a revision surgery! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that they settle in like you want them to before tht time period is up :-) And thank you! I am very happy with my results!!
You look amazing and i hope mine look like yours. Do you feel your implants at all and have they softened up?
Hey! Thanks :D I love them! For the first week and maybe even some during the second week, I could feel them, it felt really right and I could definitely feel the strange object under my skin lol. I think eventually your body just realizes its part of you now because I don't feel them at all now. It feels like they have always been there. That is probably due to the fact that my muscles are softening up as well. At first, when placed under the muscle, your muscle is stretched so tight it's uncomfortable and a little painful. After about a week, it begins to relax and your breast starts to feel normal and soft again. My breasts are already so natural feeling again but my PS said they would soften up even more over the next couple of months! Hope this info was helpful :-) When are you scheduled, and are you getting saline or silicone?
Thanks, that info helped!! I'm getting mentor silicone under the muscles on March 13th, (325cc). I'm super nervous, just want it done and over with, lol.
Ohhh! That will be nice! Since you're getting silicone, yours will probably feel soft and natural super fast! The healing process is different for everyone but for me it was a breeze. The day of surgery, you most likely won't feel any pain or even remember what is going on lol. It's the days that follow that you feel the tightness and discomfort. Honestly, if you keep up with your meds and never let the pain arrive before your meds wear off them you should be fine. Plan in doing nothing but napping and watching some good movies and shows (that you most likely won't remember) lol! Your mind is so foggy those first few days after surgery. After that week has passed, you will hopefully be able to get back to doing your typical routine. It's very important to give your body that week to heal, though. There really isn't anything to worry about. Enjoy your week of recovery and get lots of rest. It will be over before you know it :-) Keep me posted on how everything goes! It's COMPLETELY worth it, you'll be so happy with yourself after recovery!
Yay, I'm so excited! Thanks for all the info. I definitely plan on resting and doing everything the doctor says.I also just asked my doctor for some Valium to help relax me. Did you use arnica gel/ cream? What size were you before if you don't mind me asking, cause now I'm thinking maybe 350cc lol.
You're very welcome! Glad I could help :-) I didn't use the arnica gel. I just let everything heal naturally. As for my size before surgery, I don't mind you asking that at all. I was a 32/34 A. I mostly wore heavily padded bras to get the look I wanted. So glad that I won't have to do that now. I did have some breast tissue, I wasn't flat-cheated or deflated looking. I just wanted to be fuller and more voluptuous in that area lol. I'm sure your PS will tell you what I'm about to: There is a very small difference between 325 and 350 cc's. So if you are thinking you like my size, go with 350. It's better to be a little bigger than you expected than to be smaller and disappointed! Sometimes I think I could have went with 400cc's but I'm very happy with my result and couldn't have asked for a better experience :-)
Nice, I think I will call him about bringing both size implants lol. I'm with you on wanting the same look and on not wearing padded bras anymore, and as I say to everyone "no more false advertisement" lol.
Omg! That's exactly what I said to my PS, as well as my husband and everyone else who knew about my surgery! Too funny!
Haha, that's great!!
You look great! Thanks for sharing the link for the Aerie bras. I'm trying to figure out what size bras to order and was hoping you'd tell me what size you were before vs after and what size you ordered. I've heard that I should order them based on the size I am before surgery, is that true?
Thanks & glad I could help! Before surgery I was a 32/34 A. I'm not sure what size I am yet because I have to wait another month before I can get fitted. But, it is SORT OF correct that you need to order the same size you were before...according to the band size that goes around your rib cage because that doesn't change. However, most sports bras aren't measured that way. The ones that I bought are S, M, L, etc. I would have worn an XS before and I picked up a M in this particular style and it fit perfectly. I had 360cc's placed under the muscle so I hope that helps a little. If you have a broad rib cage I would go with a L because they are tight at first but stretch out through the day for a more barely there feel. What size are you?
I wear a 36A right now but I measure around my ribcage at 33". I'm thinking I should get a large if you're a medium then huh? thanks so much for the info :)
Yes :-) I would suggest that! You don't want the bra to be too tight but tight enough that it holds your new breasts close so that they aren't moving around much. Excited for you! Have you decided how many cc's you are going with yet?