Botox Lower Eye Injections - Squirted into my Eye!

I like the effects botox has because it makes me...

I like the effects botox has because it makes me look rested and less forehead wrinkles. I have had about 6 treatments over the past two years and I have experienced drooping in one eye twice, but it was easily fixed by injecting more botox into the necessary area. I really like the relaxed, well rested look it gives me.

I had botox injections around my lower eyes. When the nurse pulled the needle out some botox squirted into my eye. I wiped the eye and splashed it with water. The nurse assured me that there are no side effects. I am not feeling very assured. Please tell me if this is dangerous to my eye? Will I have side effects?

There should not be any side effects from a little botox dripping on your eye. It only works when injected directly into a muscle. Plus, the botox is diluted in normal saline which is similar to eye lubricating drops, so don't worry.
Thank you! I haven't had any side effects.
Hi... I just had botox for the first time and the botox dripped into my eye and i am freaking out!! I'm glad to hear you haven't had any side effects. How long has it been since you had the botox drip into you eye? Thanks, Sally

Reveal has really good price specials on botox, but it is hard to get an appointment.