I Need Help Deciding to Go Forth with a Breast Lift! - Arlington, TX

I am a 29 yr old single mom of two kids. I had...

I am a 29 yr old single mom of two kids. I had beautiful perky breasts before kids, but then I stretched from a 32C to a G when I was pregnant, and they stayed at a 32D cup but very saggy. I am so self contious in a bikini top bc I have to keep tucking them in, and if I lean over they wrinkle up..nasty! But, when I am with a guy they say they are not that bad, and I don't need one. I have decided if I get one it's going to be just a lift, but is it worth it and should I do it!? I just got my taxes back... $6,000. Should that be enough and what do yall think? Should I go ahead and do it? I've been considering this for 5 years and have had 4 consultations, all being breast aug's, not a lift.

My boyfriend designed his office long ago and he is an artist... a greasurgeon! Suggestions are definitely accepted!!

I live in Arlington too, and I just went to Dr David Godat in Dallas for full TT and muscle repair. My results are amazing, but he specializes in something called an internal bra that I talked to him about and when leaving his office there's something about breast augmentation special for 3700 right now. I've seen his breast patients and they look amazing, plus I LOVE his staff. The drive from Arlington is about 25 min with no traffic, but I definely suggest to check him out. :) I'm trying to convince my hubby for a lift and lipo at the end of the year once healed from my TT. Happy searching
I'm 27. No kids, but lots a lot of weight over the past few years. Your boobs remind me of mine. Very pretty and rather large, but no fullness. I am about to start my search for a surgeon. I'm doing the surgery. I'm ready. Good luck to you.
Your boobs look almost 100% like mine. I am scheduled for Surgery on Sept 19th. I am having a BL/BA. what did you end up deciding to do? If you had surgery I would love to see after photos!
I have not gotten the surgery yet! I'm still deciding if I want just a loft or implants also! I would love to see your pics once you have your surgery!
Any updates?
I had a full anchor lift on March 19, and I'm so glad that I did it. I'm still in the healing stage and things aren't perfect, but my girls look so much better even with the weirdness postop. Your breasts are similar to mine preop.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. Looks like you have a tough decision to make. You look great but I can understand your issues with your breasts. You could wait for another 10 years as you are young, but on the other hand, many 40 year old women wished they had done it earlier.  :)  I think you will find a comfortable decision after many consults, which you are doing. Let us know ho each one goes!

I am so happy I did mine. Go for it and tell the doctor your goals, bring pics of both good and bad examples. And a good surgeon will not leave significant scarring. He should take measurements and make you feel comfortable. Visit a few - you will either feel compelled to move forward or to go for it! Look through this site's photos - think you will get a gut feeling. Do it for you only. I am so happy I did. And in so happy I went with lollipop instead if just aureola. And you have very pretty set now. But I am finally comfortable naked around my husband. And I don't mind my girlfriends seeing me change. Keep us posted.
Thank you very much! I have an appt on the 24th and he is going with me, so hopefully the surgeon will talk him into it! ;). I'll bring lots of pics. Glad you are happy w yours!
I think you look fine - natural. High perky breasts only exist on the young, VS models, and post-op people :D And most guys are just happy to be able to get access to them! That said, if you really want it, go for it I too have gone to Dr Horndeski and am pretty happy with things 2 weeks out. The benefits to him are having an only areola incision as well as regaining some upper pole fullness. However we don't know long term results since he hasn't been doing these for too long. OTOH traditional lift methods also vary - for some people it lasts, others need a redo. Take more time to think & research, if you're still questioning it I don't think you're ready yet.
Very interesting! I will definitely check him out. I don't feel my breast are worth $6000 to be fixed but I am very self conscious of them and things I wear. Bikini tips are the worst! I have to buy full figure underwire tops..and all I want to do is get back into a triangle top! I live on the lake now and I am more motivated now than ever! I hate my boobs, but everyone else says I'm fine. That's where I get stuck at. How did he do with evening out your areolas?
You have to put the opinion of others aside and think "what do I want?". At the end of the day my dear, only you know 100% how you feel and only you live in your body. It's great to listen to the advice of others but think about you, your reasons and if its worth it to you. Don't do the surgery for others AND don't NOT do the surgery because of others. You're beautiful but having a procedure doesn't mean you are not. If the sagging is what bothers you...just doing a lift may not be enough. Remember, many things cause changes in the breast (hormones, aging, weight loss)... so there's a good chance it could sag again because that's what happened to me after I lost weight after my surgery. I decided to put implants in and couldn't be happier. Its important to ask yourself what you want and what are you comfortable with? Each woman is different so thats why finding a great board certified surgeon is significant so that they can focus on you individually. Good luck my dear...if u have any questions about my journey, please feel free to ask :-)
Also hon, research is your best friend. I had an areolar incision, it was the best decision for me. It may not be for you. Also, u have to.keep in mind that u can have the best doctor in the world but the rest is left up to your body. My areolars are big and never had a problem with them being even or anythimg like that. Write down all of the questions you have and ask your doc when you find him/her.
Thank you! I will write down all my questions and bring them up to him when I go in.
Thank you very much!! Yes, you are right, it is my body and I want to do this! Its been weighing on my mind for over 5 years now! Never thought I'd need a boor job before kids, but after yes definitely! I did want implants but I think I'd be happier just lifting them. My boobs are big enough as they are. A little smaller won't kill me. Thank y'all so much for your kind words! I really appreciate it.
You're very welcome. Good luck and keep us posted :-)
Have you checked out Dr. Horndeski? I'm scheduled with him in October - I know exactly how you feel about your breasts...I feel the same way!! Good luck in your hunt! Dr. Horndeski does an innovative technique that he invented so there is no vertical/lollipop scar. I'm really excited but also nervous...keep us all posted on your journey!
I would be interested in meeting him! I'll look him up! Thanks for the recommendation. :)
I have to second what Pearltx is saying though - you actually look pretty darn good, I WISH I had boobs like that!!! I think they actually look nice. But, you need to do what's right for YOU. My husband doesn't want me to get mine done either but is supporting me and coming with me down to Houston (I'm in Canada).
Wow! Which doctor are you using in Houston?! Thank you everyone for saying that. I just don't feel comfortable with them. I wish they had a Botox like injection to plumP these saggy ole breasts back up! :/
Yes, the Boob Botox would be a winner!!! Ha! I am going to Dr. Horndeski. I have wanted a lift for literally 15 years...well actually, since I developed breasts...they have always been droopy and weird. But (and this is a personal choice) I have not wanted the vertical anchor/lollipop scar down the breast. So, I've always gone back and forth on what to do...for me it was like jumping from the frying pan to the fire...I didn't like them now, but I wouldn't like them with that scar either. My breasts were too large/droopy to do with just the areola incision with 'traditional' breast lifts. Which would mean I would need an implant - which for someone who is already a DD....didn't sit right with me. Then, after more and more researching, I found Dr. Horndeski on this site. He does a procedure that is fundamentally different from anything else - it requires only the areola scar but also rebuilds the breast internally so you can get a lot of fullness that looks like an implant, but is actually your own breast tissue!! As others have said - of course its a bit scary because there is no way to know long-term what will happen because its a new procedure. But seriously, is there really a way to know what will happen in the future anyways? I would encourage you to email the office and set up a time to call/skype with Dr. H. I did, and I was seriously impressed with the time he took to talk to me and explain things. You usually can't even get close to talking to the Dr. for months!!! And even then, I have been offered consults where the Dr. wouldn't be present, or I wouldn't be able to look at before and after photos because there wouldn't be time!! I literally RECEIVED a phonecall from Dr. H....long distance within a day!!!
hey, I just had a breast lift on April 2nd. I totally understand you, i'm 25 and lost a lot of weight so my breast was saggy. I found my breast nasty too.. honestly looking at your pics it's not as bad as you think, but if it makes you happy why not, get a lift, you don't need implants, I don't recommend it. one thing i'm worried about now is my nipples, they don't look symmetrical, my doctor says it'll be better when it'll heal, it's not so bad, but it's always a risk when you do a surgery. i'm hoping I don't end up having weird looking nipples. good luck :)
p.s. you have a great shape for someone with 2 kids.. i'm jealous! lol
Thank you! :) I've been getting ready for summer and I'm doing the Insanity workout...it's great! I don't feel my breast are real bad but in centain positions and certain movements I make they sag up. yuck! My bf does not want me to get it done. I do. I am very worried about the nipples being placed right also. I hope yours heels up nicely and thank you for writing kind words. :)