Dr.Placik is #1 for Male Cosmetic Surgery - Arlington Heights, IL

I chose a cosmetic surgeon carefully and after...

I chose a cosmetic surgeon carefully and after much research. Dr. Placik is recognized as Chicago's top cosmetic surgeon and for good reason; he is the only one I found who has earned an astonishing 100% positive rating from his patients. In my initial consultation, his office team and wonderful nurse, Shari, made me feel completely at ease and Dr. Placik answered all of my questions and concerns about the procedure, post-op care and recovery time.

I decided to take the plunge and scheduled my lower face lift surgery with fat injections under my eyes to fill out the hollowness. The surgery was a complete success and the recovery time was under three weeks with surprisingly little (and brief) discomfort overall. To say that I am thrilled and completely happy with the results would be an understatement. Dr. Placik is not just a surgeon, he is an artiste. His expertise is without equal. All my lower facial "problem areas" due to aging were corrected and my friends tell me I look at least ten years younger now, but better, refreshed and revitalized...and I don't look tired all the time For middle-aged men (or even older) considering a face lift, in the sure hands of Dr. Placik, it's no longer 'just for women.' It can take at least a decade off your appearance, build confidence, provide an edge in today's highly competitive job market, and revitalize your social life. For the first time in years, I like what I see in the mirror and can look at a photo of myself and be pleased with what I see. If you are a male considering cosmetic surgery, look no further than Dr. Placik. He is the very best.

Damn! Hello!
Steve, could you give me an idea of what your aftercare consisted of? I've got an appointment to have stitches out 1 week after surgery, and to see the surgeon one month after surgery. Is that reasonable? How much contact did you have with the surgeon and staff after surgery?
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Placik is THE expert for male face lifts! At age 55, the aging process had created deep smile lines, hollowness under the eyes, jowls forming, neck sagging, creases at the corners of my mouth, and what was once a smile had turned into a permanent frown due to the aging, drooping effects of gravity.