My Clear Correct Experience - Arkansas

Im a 29 yr old Clear Correct user for the first...

Im a 29 yr old Clear Correct user for the first time. I have and over bite with my top teeth jetted more than I wld like. I have no crooked or misplaced teeth. Their straight. I just want teeth pulled back and my top gaps closed. So here is my experience of this product that I pray that works :)
I got my Phase 0 on March 7, 2014.
Phase 0 pretty much is the approval stage. Clear Correct sends the liners to the dentist, u put them in to make sure they fit. If they fit properly then they approve this and Clear Correct will finish making the rest of the aligners. The dentist made sure I was able to get them out and able to put them back in before I left.
I told to go ahead and wear them because it helps keep ur teeth from changing and helps u get use to them and be prepared for Phase 1. They do fit snug at first. I felt like I was ripping my teeth out when I was removing them the first couple days. I had a bad lisp for first two days. It does slowly go away. So make sure u sing away so ur tongue will adjust. I got my aligners at 11am. I dodnt feel soreness until about 4am. My front teeth hurt. You can tame IBU but i didnt. It hurt to take them out and put in first first two days. Then it was fine. Make sure you buy toothbrush/toothpaste for extra places you go. U will need. You cant eat or drink anything but water with them in. That bites but it does keep u from snacking a lot. I have noticed that my mouth gets dry. So drink lots of water. Somewhat helps. The liners will feel funny. Like a different smooth kind of feeling. So make sure u clean ur aligners. U can use toothpaste or just soap and water. I clean mine once a day. My only concern is that my teeth are really sensitive to cold when I drink with them out while I eat. Thats something I have to discuss with the dentist when I go back. Its painful for me so im concerned. But I will look into it. Also with my aligners the top one I had to take a nail file and smooth the top edge. Easy fix.
my next apt is the 27th for Phase 1 (where teeth start moving). I'll keep Thu updated and will do pics. Hope this helps people with concerns and questions. :)

My Invisalign Experience

My apt got rescheduled to next week but will still keep posted. Thanks :)

Got Phase 1 today

Went and had Phase 1 put in. My appt was at 920am. Now I am hurting. I havent taken anything but I may later.
Today I got to see my end results on computer. Im beyond excited. My treatment plan is looking to be 11-12 months with a total of 16 aligners. Now on 1/16. In 3 wks I put my 2/16 in. (Still in phase 1). These aligners are moving my top front teeth and my corner teeth on bottom. I can definitely feel it in these areas. My next appt in May 13. I will then get engagers put on bottom jaw area (the buttons). Then I will get my next two sets. So I'll go in every 6 weeks.

update on tenderness while chewing foods

Its been a tad over a week and I do feel a lot better when o eat foods. I still stick to The Softer foods though

new liners

I am now currently on 4 of 16. Still Phase 1. I CAN tell a difference in my front and bottom teeth. My bottom teeth were overlapped a tad. Not any more :) I can also tell that my top front teeth are starting to close (gaps). Also during my last visit I got 2 buttons on bottom. They are on my bottom teeth. They are not noticeable at all. I can feel them when my liners are out. I go back June 6 I believe. lol. I will then get 2 more sets. I know some ppl change every 2 weeks but according to my dentist, he does NOT want my teeth to shift to fast. They are already shifting fast as it is. He doesn't want to over do it. Which I am thankful for. I will post new pictures after my next liners.
So far I am VERY pleased.

At a stand still

I went in last Wednesday to start my Phase 2 (5 pair of liners) but the bottom right side didn't fit correctly. So that saying, my bottom had to be remolded and be sent back for all new bottom aligners. So I'm at a stand still unfortunately. I'm glad my dentist trusted his instincts and went ahead and got me all new aligners. Makes me feel more comfortable with him.
But before all this, he put space in between a couple teeth (so that way my teeth can be pushed back. Better than pulling teeth of course (; ) Nd put 2 new buttons on two upper right teeth.
I have seen movement and improvent in my teeth?

update :)

I got my new liners on last wednesday (so a week ago lol). I am now on Phase 2. That wld be liners 2A. These aligners are moving more of my front right side. I have felt more pain here than with any other movement. Been a week and still tender. But that's ok bc I am loving my results. I'm finally going to post a pic lol. In the pic to left is right before I got my aligners. And pic on righy is today. (5 aligners later).
Dr Mark Chunn