I Wish I Had Never Done This!!! - Arkansas

I am 5 days post-op and I would give anything to...

I am 5 days post-op and I would give anything to go back and never get my implants. I am a very small woman, 5'.0" and 115 lbs. I was a 32A. I realize now they were perfect. I got 325 Moderate Plus Mentor Smooth saline implants filled to 390CC.

I have friends who have had implants over the past few years and I've always been so curious about it. It's something I fantasized about but never thought I would actually do. Well, on an impulse I scheduled my consult. I didn't feel right about it but I went anyway. I felt so good trying on the implants that I scheduled my surgery asap. Still, I wasn't sure and wanted to turn back. Why didn't I? My husband paid for it.... I felt obligated... I was literally sick to my stomach at the pre-op visit but I went on. The day of surgery I wanted to cancel it but again, the obligation kept me going. Plus, I thought I might just be scared of the anesthesia - I had never been put out before... Well, I have cried over this every night for 3 nights now. I have terrible burning pain in my right breast every time I move. I'm at the point that I don't want to move my right arm at all. I can't hold my kids (I've always prided myself on being a mother first). I'm tired all the time and I can't do simple things like cook, clean, or drive comfortably. I've realized how much pride I took in myself as being simple, natural me. I've lost myself. I literally hate myself for what I have done and I will never be the same.

OK! The depression is gone and I'm actually...

OK! The depression is gone and I'm actually excited about having this done again. To be honest if I could go back I wouldn't do it at all, but I'm happy with myself again - if that makes sense.

I still have more pain in the right one than the left, but I had my doctor look me over yesterday and all is good. It's just that my right muscle is tighter and he wants me to use that arm more to help relax it.

I get my stitches out Wed and I hope the pain is drastically better by then because that's when he will show me how to massage them to make them drop. Right now, the right is just too sensitive for that.

The staff was great, too great. I felt like I was making the right decision. I wish someone had said, "Are you sure?" or "Why do you want to do this?"