Natural Looking, Subtle, No Recovery Time - but Pricey - Arizona

I have been doing Sculptra for the past 5 or 6...

I have been doing Sculptra for the past 5 or 6 years. Whereas most fillers last only a fraction of the time suggested by manufacturers, I have found that the subtle results of Sculptra last the 2 years suggested and probably even longer.

The results are subtle and so it does require more than one treatment to see any result. Dollar for dollar, I can't say that it is the best value proposition, but it does render a very pleasing and subtle result. Maintenance is pretty minimal. I found an injector who will do a partial vial vs a whole vial at a time - so this works best for maintenance.

If this product were less expensive, and if there were no risk of nodules, I might do this every single month.

My initial investment was $2000 and the upkeep is about $600/year. Definitely worth the upkeep. I don't understand the pain factor that some say is involved. The solution is a consistency similar to water and the needle is very fine. I go directly back to the office after treatment - not a big production. In fact, I love the initial look right afterward, before the fluids dissipate.

While I am satisfied with Scultpra, I am currently looking for something that will provide a more noticeable result.

Hello bionic,

Welcome to the Sculptra community! Beauty always has a price doesn't it :) I'm glad you like the product and you had a good procedure. You mentioned that you were wanting something that gave more noticeable results. Does Sculptra only give you subtle results, what type of result are you wanting to gain? Please keep us updated and if you are comfortable sharing pictures we would love to see them.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Bionicwoman, May I ask who is your injector?