Natural Looking, Subtle, No Recovery Time - but Pricey - Arizona

I have been doing Sculptra for the past 5 or 6...

I have been doing Sculptra for the past 5 or 6 years. Whereas most fillers last only a fraction of the time suggested by manufacturers, I have found that the subtle results of Sculptra last the 2 years suggested and probably even longer.

The results are subtle and so it does require more than one treatment to see any result. Dollar for dollar, I can't say that it is the best value proposition, but it does render a very pleasing and subtle result. Maintenance is pretty minimal. I found an injector who will do a partial vial vs a whole vial at a time - so this works best for maintenance.

If this product were less expensive, and if there were no risk of nodules, I might do this every single month.

My initial investment was $2000 and the upkeep is about $600/year. Definitely worth the upkeep. I don't understand the pain factor that some say is involved. The solution is a consistency similar to water and the needle is very fine. I go directly back to the office after treatment - not a big production. In fact, I love the initial look right afterward, before the fluids dissipate.

While I am satisfied with Scultpra, I am currently looking for something that will provide a more noticeable result.