Breast Lift with Augmentation - Arizona, AZ

To those interested in breast lift...

to yoyo11, and others interested in breast lift and /or implants. here are the photos i promised. i will see if i can get a side view and before photos. i am nearly 5 feet 4 inches and weigh about 125 lb, with a small frame. ( in one week i will weigh back to 122 --- i gained some weight, but intend to go back to 120.)

i just had mastopexy and augmentation, and it is 7 weeks and i am happy.
i had 325 cc silicone, moderate profile ,implants. the choice of moderate profile for me by the PS was perfect sometimes it is the profile that makes all the difference.they fall differently with each type. it has to go with the body type also.

the PS was great and chose the right size for my frame and chest measurements. i also told him i was a c cup and did not want to be one speck bigger, in fact that was MAX for me. so he knew my preferences.

my old saggy breasts just filled the bottom of the bra cup, and it was a lightly padded C cup, just to get the shape in clothes. i used the use the blank space on the top of the cup to hold my cell phone, notes, etc - a nice little pocket! However with my new breasts, it fills the top of the bra cup also, which is lovely but took some getting used to, because i am heavier. That is, 325 cc implants weigh a total of 1.5 lb of extra chest weight. i am now used to it, it is 7 weeks. i am enjoying my new look!

i have wanted this done for so many years, but i feared anesthesia, feared loss of sensation, and was not down in weight so i knew it would be a waste.
finally after losing weight, ( 27 lb) i did it!! wow! i wish i had done it before.

MY scars are fading fast! i cannot believe it is looking so good.my sensation is back!!
He also made my areolas the way i wanted them. mine were very large, and i felt if i got too small, i would not feel like me. i told him to use the biggest template he could, and he did, and for me they are perfect since i feel like me.

For me, the size is perfect. I am built lower breasted and so the underneath of my breasts grow out of my chest lower than most. in fact, the right one grows out lower than the left. that cannot be changed. it is very little and i do not care. it is me. so the new breasts do the same. i sit lower on the chest than most. when i wear clothes, even low cut tops, it is just suggestive. if i wanted the top of my breasts to show more, i would need a push up bra, but i do not. i still fit my old bras, the 36 C. i fit the entire cup now. i love it.

I just posted photos of my old saggy boobs. Voila!...

i just posted photos of my old saggy boobs. Voila! Quelle difference!
I will take some more updated photos of the new ones and post.

Today i tried to take updated photos. i will also...

today i tried to take updated photos. i will also try to get one in a tank top or halter dress if i can.

Just posted new bra photos. i just went to...

just posted new bra photos. i just went to Intimacy store to ask her to check my bra i had purchased from them last year. it started to not feel right to me. my hunch was correct, i was popping out of the top incorrectly. she said first that i should not pay attention to the european sizes they have. they are very different from US sizing.my US calvin kleins and target store other bras (name unknown) were 36 C,and my european one from intimacy last yr was 36D. yesterday i was fit in a nice bra, an everyday type, lovely, at 36E and another one that was a push up style at 34F. Believe me i am not E or F in our US sizing!! the push up bra has no lower cup cushions, it just pushes up via the construction of the bra. . i am forgetting about letters and numbers in bras. i am just wearing what works.

update at 11 weeks-HAPPY

I am now nearly 11 weeks post-op. I have stopped dwelling on my breasts as much. When i leave the house, i do what i need to do, and i have most of the time when I am not aware at all of my breasts. That means they have healed, so they are doing very little to remind me. I still have some feeling of dropping forward or heaviness when i do something such as touching my toes, but not as bad as before.

BUT when i get up in the mornings, i never pass the bathroom mirror without LOOKING at them, admiring them, and just plain adoring them.And when i get dressed, I am very aware of what i choose to put on and how they look.

I do enjoy being able to choose my look that day, depending on if i am going to work or not. Today i wore something so demure and one could not even see the breast size or anything on top even though it was scoop neck. Saturday i purposely put on the push up bra with the lowest top I could find, and i loved it.I am still not used to the look I have in the gym - I have breasts. I am not sure I like that. I am used to working out looking quite a bit flatter.I have yet to put on a dance leotard. I am not ready for that.I love going out looking feminine and with my beautiful sexy girls in a halter top dress.
My girls are now what they will be. They are very soft and pliable, and yet perky, and I think a bit smaller than they were when i wrote at 7 weeks. But ...maybe it is just my imagination.....
Sometimes I wish I did not grow out so low down, because the upper part would be more puffy, but then again maybe i would not be able to have the lighter smaller look when i choose to. i know that sounds wierd to many women, because most want to be bigger looking all the time, no matter what they are doing, and I admit I admire their looks in the photos.
MY mastopexy scars are looking very good, and I will post photos of them soon.
I am very happy with my look, and soooo glad I finally did it!
TT and face next!

UPDATE WITH PHOTOS--SEE SCAR PROGRESS MASTOPEXY/IMPLANT---5.5 MONTHS POST OP

I know i have been absent for quite a while. i have been busy with my TT. that is on my other site. so here are under the breast pics of the MASTOPEXY SCARS-- i am very pleases so far. i did some scarinex but not diligently i admit. now i am getting scar away silicone strips for the TT scar, so i think i will use them on the breasts also.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

My PS was awesome. He knew what i needed and understood what i wanted. i have no complaints at all. I recommend him .