47 Year Old Got Lazer Lift Which is Lipo of Lower Face Jowls Neck -Arizona, AZ

Had the lazer lift 5 weeks ago i look like a...

Had the lazer lift 5 weeks ago i look like a monster, one side of my cheek is all bumpy and has 6 indentations in it will this get better in month to come or will I look so bad the rest of my life help someone has this happen before, when I call the doctor I have to go through his assistants and it sucks, since it takes weeks and months to get a hold of him:( I am so unhappy I am so ugly with my face I don't think the doctor was detailed with me I feel miserable. I hope they call me back and the doctor sees how bad my face is and they repair it or at least let me be seen in public,.

This is side of neck that was burned

This ate lines on face

responded

I just want to say the doctor finally responded to this issue and I am very pleased, The Doctor seems to care and wants to take care of this problem he truly seems genuine. When things go wrong and your body does react badly which did happen you have to want to fix it and allow healing in all areas. I am just hoping that allowing fixing the problem will work, just want to feel and look normal again.
Phoenix Dermatologist

I am to upset to give him a review I read his reviews says he is good, but he ruined my life, I am a teacher and my boss is a stuck up but, I teach kids with disabilities and they are not treat fairly, I was planning to look so good and confront my boss to give the kids a nice room and good bathrooms and a nice place for them to learn and have more opportunity to grow, I love my students they are stars!!! Just nobody gives them the time of day since they are disabled:( Wanted to look good to confront my boss and say move us since my boss is so into looks:( i look like a monster now and there is now way in hell I have a chance to confront him