Thinking of Getting my Implants Removed - Arizona

I really want to post this to get some feedback...

I really want to post this to get some feedback and advice I wont hold any feelings back, Here's my story, I was surrounded by friends who always had bigger boobs then me so it led me to wanting bigger boobs and at being only 16 till about 19 I was set on wanting bigger boobs. So after high school I did it thinking I knew what I truly wanted BIGGER BOOBS! I went from a 34B to a 34D to DD, Saline under the muscle and i'm pretty sure around 400CC's.

Now i'm in my 20's almost 2 years later the boobs look natural and are very pretty just I feel now being a a little older, (Crazy how much you can change over a short 2 year span) I truly do not like them and feel regret. Since day one I regretted it and have never really been too happy with them, I mean getting your boobs done aren't you suppose too feel amazing and love them! Me not so much, I talk almost all the time with my boyfriend how I wish I never did it and if I could go back and in time I would stop myself. Boy did I learn a life lesson! I always feel really sick and grossed out thinking about what I did to my healthy body and it makes me feel sad and depressed. I'm just getting sick to my stomach now writing about it on here, They are heavy and it's not that comfy to sleep at night I now can say after writing my feelings on here that I miss my old small boobs. They were perfect with noting wrong but a stupid teenager feeling like she needs to look the best! Now I wish I just loved myself for the way I was and never thought about getting Plastic Surgery at such a young age! Now anytime someone says how they would love a boob job I try to be the other voice of reason by saying "DONT DO IT! Love yourself and your body the way you are!" maybe if they hear that it could possibly change their minds but who know's because I was so stubborn and didn't listen to anyone!

Now I feel torn, because I feel stuck with these big boobs, i'm scared if I explanted they would look very saggy like I had 10 children when I have no children and have never breast fed obviously, and thats not what I want. I want the closest looking thing to my old breasts I'll keep the stretch marks because they are a scar of a life learning lesson that I can share with others. Please someone give me some advice I truly need it and would love to hear from some of you ladies if you felt this way at all, and if you truly DO NOT REGRET getting them removed. Because I don't know who I can talk to anymore. Thank you so much for listening to my story!

- A Yong person.

As the days go by I can't seem to get comfortable....

As the days go by I can't seem to get comfortable. Trying to be comfy at night to sleep seems almost impossible! I'm always uncomfortable laying on my sides/ stomach, anything! Could it be because there too big? And looking at my pictures I posted and in the mirror I truly see they are saggy! They shouldn't look like that! I don't know what I did wrong? Just makes me want these things gone even more! But I have no money to do so, sadly just need to wait :/

So I haven't been on here in a while, I needed a...

So I haven't been on here in a while, I needed a break to clear my mind from always thinking about, recently they haven't bothered me too much but really I've been thinking about how nice it would be to have small boobs again all I see is small boobs in magazines and all around me and it makes me feel somewhat uncomfterbul. So confused!!! Humm,

I feel like big boobs just aren't for me. It was a...

I feel like big boobs just aren't for me. It was a fase that I'm going to have to deal with until I have money to remove them,

They just feel so heavy tonight!

They just feel so heavy tonight!

So Im pretty sure I want them removed, and I'll be...

So Im pretty sure I want them removed, and I'll be happy but it's hard when you have family telling you your going to be very upset and hate the way they look after. Advice please!

I'm sure I'm not alone on what I'm about to ask...

I'm sure I'm not alone on what I'm about to ask but I just like to hear everyone's story's because it relaxes me :)

So summer is coming around soon and last year I hardly ever went into the pool. being at my boyfriends house I was always too embarrassed to go swimming because I didn't want his family to know. I see all these cute bathing suits that are in the stores and I feel I can't wear them because I'll look stupid in it with these big things.
so what I'm asking is we're any of you ever feel like this?

So today I got the chance to feel someone else's...

So today I got the chance to feel someone else's implants and she felt mine and I came to find out my implant is either leaking or has deflated over this time that would explane why they are saggy! I'm so pissed at my doctor! Just mad in general!

Days go by and I keep feeling horrible everyday on...

Days go by and I keep feeling horrible everyday on what I did to my body, eh I wish I had smaller boobies again!

My depression is getting worse my visit to the...

My depression is getting worse my visit to the doctor yesterday really triggered it, it just brought back memories and my anxiety is bad, I stayed home today because I felt sick last night and this morning. Has anyone felt that depressed over boobs?

So my mom and dad finally truly see how sad and...

So my mom and dad finally truly see how sad and depressed I am, and my parents offered to pay for the procedure after I Finnish school, I'm happy but feel guilty at the same time because I told my mom I wanted to pay for and she simply said you will pay me back in time, I still feel anxiety and not too sure why. And for some reason they are sore and hurt a little tonight not too sure why? Thank you everyone for your love and support :)

All I can think about now is setting a date and...

All I can think about now is setting a date and getting them out! I'm too excited to even know that they will be gone. Hopefully if I wear tight sports bras after they are removed they will bounce back lol

I want these fat balloons gone lol, I hope I will...

I want these fat balloons gone lol, I hope I will be a size B just small :) because I know they have been streched out but I'm hoping if I wear like 2 sports bras they will shrink

I'm learning what my fears are, and they are going...

I'm learning what my fears are, and they are going under the knife again and the after appearance I think we're all scared but can someone give me insight.

Has anyone who has had their breast removed from a...

Has anyone who has had their breast removed from a size D -DD have they gone down in size? Like anyone who was a small size and went to a D or DD has you breasts gone back to smaller size?

Smaller

I'm still wanting these bags out! They are too big!!!! DD's no thank you, I'd rather be smaller. You don't need big boobs to be beautiful!

Been sick

hello everyone I've been so busy being sick and dealing with other issues I haven't had time to post on here. Well to kinda fill everyone in I had surgery on Friday for endometriosis and they removed small little bits of it. I've also been sick from this new medication I was taking so I haven't been on it in almost a week now and I'm so happy without it! I got so sick from these pills, now I'm fighting the anestisa in my body trying to have it come out which it won't! So if I don't have a bowel movement by the AM ill be going to the ER. So that wraps that up other than that I did make a joke about my boobs at surgery "is there a plastic surgeon here while I'm under" lol trying to lighten my mood that morning well I hope all is well for everyone :)

Side view

I still miss my tiny boobies lol

Feeling down

So it's Saturday night 9:22 and as I was unchanging I got very self concous about my boobs knowing that I can't fit into a 34 D bra and only DD's fit I still do not feel comfterbul in my boobs and I'm not sure if I ever will I'm so scared of removal because of what they could look like after. I wish I never got them because now my body will be ruined no matter what I do! Feeling depressed over my boobs!

Feeling down

Courage

I finally contacted a few PS and ill be waiting for their calls or emails. I'm not having surgery and I'm scared

Update

So recently my breasts have been sore when I lay down on my sides which is weird. But I've been coping with my boobs and learning to like them and maybe a few years down the road ill remove them.

Sleeping

Has anyone else had problems getting comfy with their implants? Because recently no matter how I sleep, on my sides or stomach my implants hurt. As I write this now laying on my side my implants seem to hurt, like I get a pain in my side and just can't seem to get comfy. Has this happened to anyone?

Doctor visit

Today's the day I go see my original plastic surgeon and ill finally have the courage to ask about implant removal!

Half a year

So from the visit with my doctor he gave me some prices which were not bad at all! Myself and my Moyer decided by next summer we will do the procedure so ill have all this time to really think about my decision to remove even though as of now I want them gone! My doctor and myself plan on doing it in his office under local anastethic and removing the whole implant so I won't be left with bags! So let's see what will happen with in these next couple of months

Implant free?

Ladies now that you have explanted can you sleep without a bra again? That's the one thing I miss most about not having these nasty things is being able to sleep without some sort of support. I'm so worried about after, I feel like I completely ruined my body with these things! Is anyone sleeping without a bra or sports bra now your implant free? Please reply!!!!

Hoping to explant soon!

Hello ladies it's been so long since I've posted on here, I needed some time away to clear my head to make sure that the removal was what I truly wanted, and it still is. I'm planning on going through with the explant this year. My doctor told me my boobs would go back to a size B which makes me super happy! I'll be doing it in office with local anesthetic so I'll be awake! Well ladies I'll speak to you all soon!

Pain?

Hello ladies long time no speak! Recently my breasts have been hurting pretty bad! I have had my saline implants for 3 years now, and recently my breasts have been hurting, it even hurts to lay on my sides now, is this something anyone else had delt with??

In bed

I'm laying here and decided to see how mine look while laying down

I had saline implants in 2/2010 and removed 1/31/13. My look just as they did prior. I felt uncomfortable too. Not myself. But I had them removed because they were making me ill.
Follow your heart....., remove and have them remove the capsules too
If you implant ruptured then you will notice a decrease in size since you have saline solution. Have you noticed anything? Do you have an appointment to see your doctor?
Just read your story- I was originally a 34B/32C and got implants and became a 34D/32DD. I took them out a year and a half later without a lift and I am very happy wit the results. I have posted some pictures if you are curious. It sounds like you might have a rupture? I hope not though!! If you have any doubts about getting them out and having saggy boobs, just know that you could always get a lift later, and if you do it later, you will have smaller scars. That's the advice my PS gave me and am very happy he talked me out of a lift. Hope you feel better soon.
Hi there I started getting aches and pains in my silicone implants and when I finally went and had a scan and mammogram after finding a lump it was a confirmed rupture ... Mine were 600cc over the muscle and were in for nearly 8 years... Had them out just over 4 weeks ago and living being natural again... You are still young and shouldn't have to worry all about this .... I do hope you get sorted soon honey sending hugs xx
* loving
Reading your story makes me think of something a friend said to me prior to my breast implants when I was feeling down about my little saggy boobs after kids, she said but look at the rest of you. I didn't listen, I just felt like it was such a huge thing to be "lacking," but I now realize she was right . I also realize I was being way too critical of myself. I can see that you are very thin and still young and smart I imagine you have a lot going for you as well so remind yourself of that when you feel down about your breasts :)
My boobs hurt, my right more than my left. I think my right implant was putting pressure on a nerve :( that feeling is gone now and the weird pain is gone. I'm only 8weeks out from my explant and lift but I already feel a billion times better and wish I could have afforded to explant sooner! Reading your review makes my heart hurt for you. I remember the feeling of just wanting them out! Do you have an update on when you think you'll get to get them out?
I had my silicone implants for 11 years and never felt that kind of pain. My guess is that yours may be way too heavy or they moved. Do you wear support bras 24/7?
I started getting increasing breast pain on my left side with implants a few months ago. That side was also starting to bottom out. When I finally bit the bullet to go in to see my PS, he said they were probably fine besides the bottoming out. I just found my pain as being the last straw, I was so tired of having huge (growing!) breasts and scared to death something was wrong inside. Check out my review, I am 1 week post op for explant without a lift. Similar to your size 34b before, 34D after and then to 34DD.
I had low profile silicon 220cc in 2010 over the muscle. I had terrible bruising on my right breast and into my side. The right breast was deformed and sore. The doctor went in three more times to fix my right breast, slightly better, but still sore. Last spring I went to another doctor and told him my problems. Told him I didn't like them. He said he could remove them, but I was afraid of what they would like. I was a full c before kids and a small c after kids. So he put them under the muscle. Better but still sore. I hate hate hate them. I don't wear any low cut shirts or swimsuits anymore. I've spent thousands I mean thousands of dollars to be depressed. Biggest mistake of my life. I would love to get them out. I'm worried what they will look like without a lift. Also can't afford to get them out. There's just a couple of people that know in my family. It's been a depressing secret. I tell everyone not to get implants. I'm miserable.
I previously had pain, it was the start of cc. Massage them and take vitamin E and lay chest down on hard surface for 15min every day until it subsides or until removal. That's what I was told anyways and it has worked for me. I'm getting mine out a month from now, clearly my body doesn't like them and I feel same way you do about embarrassed in swimsuit etc, I also currently have 34dd, original size 34b. The process to getting them out while you don't have any problems doesn't sound too bad :) its just small incision, 45 min draining and than slipping it out and sewing back up. Sounds like it takes several months to get a true idea of what your breasts will look like post explant and very important to keep wrapped tight in healing Good luck:)!
So u still haven't gotten them removed? If not I think u should seriously make a commitment to decided and set a date. When u do so, please make sure u c a good ps. I would have them removed first, give ur body time to literally bounce back and tighten up, then get a lift if need. The lift needs to b done with a very very good surgon. Reguardless u look great now and will after explanation if u decided. After all said and done with me and my nightmare my boobs seem to hurt at random times along with pings and zings. My surgon is truly a butcher. I have met and seen other women in person after my experience with him and it is so sad that he continually gives very very bad results. He sure doesn't know how to make a areola round and leaves horrible scars. Do what makes u happy!!!
When I said I have seen other women after my experience with my bad ps....it was other women who were his patients as well. So sad.
Ur awsome. I feel the same way and I just got them. Along with a lift. I was mutilated actually by my ps. Its ony been a little ove a week but omg look what he did to me.
Please give it some time, to settle and they do take about a good six months till they look is pretty is the doctor say they will but you have a whole family on here who is here to support you
Even though mine are kind of floppy, I sleep quite comfortably topless.
After 12 years, being an original A/B cup, on 8.22.13, I got my implants removed. I had 450ccs, which made me a FULL 'C' cup. I never had any problems with the implants, they were in perfect shape, it had just been long enough & I wanted them out. I am 31 years older than you, and in my 2 week follow-up, my surgeon was amazed by how much my breast skin has shrunk back. I may still need to have my nipples lifted, but, again, with the massages I've been giving my breasts, they look better. It's been approx. 6-7 weeks now, and my breast look pretty good now. I was told by my surgeon on my 2 week visit to start massaging my breast vigorously 2x/day for about 15'. I've not done it as much, but I have been doing it and I've really been seeing major improvements in my breasts. I've been sleeping on my stomach since about 3 weeks after surgery. Take them out, you're too young to have so many regrets. Your skin should shrink back, but, if they don't, you can have a breast lift.
Do you feel like your "pockets" are or have gone away? I have never had any issues with my implants either, and truthfully they still look great, I just don't like what they represent to me. Plus they are heavy and hinder my workouts... Thank you for you posts.
Pls. clarify what you mean when you say 'pockets,' I'd like to answer your inquiry, but I'm not sure what you mean. Thanks.
When I the Dr put in my implants, he created a pocket for them. This allowed them to move a bit, look more natural, and avoid capsular collapse(forget exactly what that is called) I am also behind the muscle, so I am not sure if that is a reason as well. I hope that makes sense... Basically when I lie down, and my implant shifts, I have a bit of an indention in my chest.
Yes, my implants were under the muscle, but, I never had any problem with implant shifting from side-to-side. However, you say you were a 'B' cup who went to a 'DD' cup, so, that's different from my 'C' cup. But, regardless of everything, you've only had them 2 years, while your skin is stretched out, you should have more than enough youth and elasticity in your skin for your skin to pop back.
I think you will be so happy if you decide to have your implants removed. You are very young and have had them such a short time. Your skin will bounce back quickly. I had mine for 15 years, and I feel I look almost the same as before I had implants now, with a few added scars :) I have never been happier I had them removed. Sleeping on my stomach is a blessing, along with getting massages, and buying clothes that fit well. Everyone thinks I lost a lot of weight, which is a plus! I regretted my implants immediately, but still kept them in for 15 years. I wish I had had them taken out immediately. I would of had 15 years of not dealing with them and the physical / emotional problems that come along with them. Good luck to you, whatever your decision!
Tiff55.. Do you mind if I ask how large yours were? I have had mine for 13 years, and they are 425/455cc's. I want them out so badly, and am just a little concerned how much the skin will sag? I have nursed 3 kids, and I am worried about pancakes hanging to my belly button. I was very small before like an A cup, so I hope they shrink up considerably.
Yes girl! I get to sleep naked every night :) on my side, on my stomach, on my back... All without those "bowling balls" I used to carry flopping, shifting their weight and making me uncomfortable in almost every position.