Thinking of Getting my Implants Removed - Arizona

I really want to post this to get some feedback...

I really want to post this to get some feedback and advice I wont hold any feelings back, Here's my story, I was surrounded by friends who always had bigger boobs then me so it led me to wanting bigger boobs and at being only 16 till about 19 I was set on wanting bigger boobs. So after high school I did it thinking I knew what I truly wanted BIGGER BOOBS! I went from a 34B to a 34D to DD, Saline under the muscle and i'm pretty sure around 400CC's.

Now i'm in my 20's almost 2 years later the boobs look natural and are very pretty just I feel now being a a little older, (Crazy how much you can change over a short 2 year span) I truly do not like them and feel regret. Since day one I regretted it and have never really been too happy with them, I mean getting your boobs done aren't you suppose too feel amazing and love them! Me not so much, I talk almost all the time with my boyfriend how I wish I never did it and if I could go back and in time I would stop myself. Boy did I learn a life lesson! I always feel really sick and grossed out thinking about what I did to my healthy body and it makes me feel sad and depressed. I'm just getting sick to my stomach now writing about it on here, They are heavy and it's not that comfy to sleep at night I now can say after writing my feelings on here that I miss my old small boobs. They were perfect with noting wrong but a stupid teenager feeling like she needs to look the best! Now I wish I just loved myself for the way I was and never thought about getting Plastic Surgery at such a young age! Now anytime someone says how they would love a boob job I try to be the other voice of reason by saying "DONT DO IT! Love yourself and your body the way you are!" maybe if they hear that it could possibly change their minds but who know's because I was so stubborn and didn't listen to anyone!

Now I feel torn, because I feel stuck with these big boobs, i'm scared if I explanted they would look very saggy like I had 10 children when I have no children and have never breast fed obviously, and thats not what I want. I want the closest looking thing to my old breasts I'll keep the stretch marks because they are a scar of a life learning lesson that I can share with others. Please someone give me some advice I truly need it and would love to hear from some of you ladies if you felt this way at all, and if you truly DO NOT REGRET getting them removed. Because I don't know who I can talk to anymore. Thank you so much for listening to my story!

- A Yong person.

Hi there, I felt exactly as you did! Though, I had my BA done when I was 50, and circumstances were quite a bit different ... 2 kiddos, saggy B's, old lady boobies... but the end result was the same~ from the minute I looked down after surgery I ABSOLUTELY HATED THEM! I kept hoping that they would start to feel right, but it never did. I wanted only to be a full C, but ended up with DDD. Long story short, I finally explanted on Dec 21st. I am back to B's but had a lift since my age and my former BA size skin would not be very resilient. You have come to the right place, it is here I found women whose stories of strength and determination and reasons why they were doing what they were doing that helped me to make my decision to explant. I AM Ecstatic I am ME again! (the only regret I do have is that I didn't listen closely enough to myself in the first place!) Guess age (young or old) doesn't make for smarter decisions at times! All the best to you and know you are not alone in feeling this way... :)
Thank you so much! I truly appreciate the comment :) it does help and make things a littler easier for me!
hi, I truly am happy i explanted. i think it is important to bear in mind that you must have realistic expectations though. Although i am very happy with mine they are not exactly as they were, but thats to be expected after having them in 11/12 years as i did - breasts change anyway. and they were not perfect WITH the implants either, but i dont think anyone would look at me, even naked and notice anything particularly different. i dont think you will regret explanting because you sounds absolutely adamant you hate them, saying you regret them every day, If you feel so strongly how could you regret it? good luck x

As the days go by I can't seem to get comfortable....

As the days go by I can't seem to get comfortable. Trying to be comfy at night to sleep seems almost impossible! I'm always uncomfortable laying on my sides/ stomach, anything! Could it be because there too big? And looking at my pictures I posted and in the mirror I truly see they are saggy! They shouldn't look like that! I don't know what I did wrong? Just makes me want these things gone even more! But I have no money to do so, sadly just need to wait :/
I was able to have the surgery done at a university hospital as "medically necessary" because of my neck and back pain associated with the implants. I can pay a little each month because of no insurance. You should look into it, don't let the $$ stop you! I got my 525cc implants out 12/26/12 and feel AMAZING.
Thanks for the encouraging info. I got my implants done after I was done nursing my fourth child and was really happy with the results . It's twelve years later and they just feel like freakish paper weights now. I want em out now and I am terrified of taking them out and being left with nothing.
I had an A cup before implants, now I'm a C after!!

So I haven't been on here in a while, I needed a...

So I haven't been on here in a while, I needed a break to clear my mind from always thinking about, recently they haven't bothered me too much but really I've been thinking about how nice it would be to have small boobs again all I see is small boobs in magazines and all around me and it makes me feel somewhat uncomfterbul. So confused!!! Humm,
Hey Young Person, I got implants at age 23 and started disliking my implants right off the bat, but have suffered through with 12 years with them in the beginning mostly due to cost of explant, and then timing (My body got busy having babies). No life experience I've ever had has made me feel better with implants, in fact it just gets worse over years. If you already dislike or feel uncomfortable with them early on, most normal things that can possibly happen to your body in life over the next few years (hugging people, working out, weight gain, weight loss, pregnancy, breast lumps, mammograms, revision implant surgery etc) will make you dislike the implants more and more, and god forbid you develop later implant-specific complications like some of us do (capsular contracture or rupture years after getting implants). If you already dislike them at the beginning, while you are young, and they look the best they ever will, and you haven't had any CC or babies with them in, or gone through breast feeding issues, stretch marks etc -- I can't foresee any magical experience down the road of life where you will suddenly feel like "aha! Now I love them!" In fact most women who *love* their implants from the beginning also like them less over time as they look not as good over time, which is why so many implant-lovers end up getting revisions and new implants, lifts etc. Implants don't get better over the years - but if you start off disliking them already in the 'honeymoon' phase trust me you will completely hate them in a few more years.
Taking your age and the time you've had your implants you shouldn't be worried about sagging. Just take a look at my results!
*into consideration

I feel like big boobs just aren't for me. It was a...

I feel like big boobs just aren't for me. It was a fase that I'm going to have to deal with until I have money to remove them,

They just feel so heavy tonight!

They just feel so heavy tonight!

So Im pretty sure I want them removed, and I'll be...

So Im pretty sure I want them removed, and I'll be happy but it's hard when you have family telling you your going to be very upset and hate the way they look after. Advice please!
take it from me, if your already sick of them you will not feel any better about them the longer you have them. I wasn't thrilled with mine from the get go but thought I was stuck with them. Saw a PS who said better to leave them alone and not have any surgery. 20 plus years later I founf this site with helped me decide I could get rid of them and I did, Wish I had done it years ago!! Anyways after 20 + years of having them my result is pretty darn good with no lift. I'm an A again and couldn't be happier to not have those melons!!! You have not had yours for that long so your results should be just fine. Good luck to you and we are here to support you. Your a smart girl to be making this decision already.
Thank you so much :) I love this site!!!
Hi, I'm also in Arizona! I posted my story, though it's not visible yet, hopefully it will be "published" soon. I have a consultation with Dr. Turkeltaub in 2 weeks! I really think your boobs will look much like they did before the implants, don't stress. I'll let you know how my journey goes as it progresses! Good luck with your decision!

I'm sure I'm not alone on what I'm about to ask...

I'm sure I'm not alone on what I'm about to ask but I just like to hear everyone's story's because it relaxes me :)

So summer is coming around soon and last year I hardly ever went into the pool. being at my boyfriends house I was always too embarrassed to go swimming because I didn't want his family to know. I see all these cute bathing suits that are in the stores and I feel I can't wear them because I'll look stupid in it with these big things.
so what I'm asking is we're any of you ever feel like this?
Ah, I felt like that! I hated showing how much boob I had. I don't like cleavage at all! Ugh! I just felt everyone stared all the time!
I had my implants for 7 years and had them removed last summer and I've not looked back once! Like you I thought my implants were too big and I became very embarrassed by them but now that is all gone and I'm finally happy as I am (better late than never!) The result is so much better than I expected and although there has been some sagging it's not been at all obvious and has got less and less as the months have gone by. I think I look quite normal and certainly better than I expected. I've posted my story and photos on Kent5606 so please feel free to have a read and I'm going to post a 6 month photo beginning of Feb.
I feel the same but I'm 51 and have had them 10 yrs. went from small C to D or DD. 2 yrs ago had an exchange from 425cc to 325cc. They r still too big and I have appt Feb 15 for removal. I have been debating on going smaller again but I think I just want to get them out- I don't want to keep going thru this. If u are unhappy now- do it now- the others are right- it gets worse!!

So today I got the chance to feel someone else's...

So today I got the chance to feel someone else's implants and she felt mine and I came to find out my implant is either leaking or has deflated over this time that would explane why they are saggy! I'm so pissed at my doctor! Just mad in general!
my oh my your breasts were very nice before implants! you should be fine if you get them taken out! I do understand all the fears that go into the decision though. I am no spring chicken anymore but I am going to forge ahead and get explanted especially since my left breast has deflated after 13 years. I can't go through this again in the future and it could happen again for some other problem could happen the next time. It is not worth the fear.
You know what, I wonder the same thing about my implant. I guess I'll know more when I have my consultation next week, but I swear I can pinch the bag so much, it seems very underfilled, and I don't think my original PS underfilled them. I've tried to google "can saline implants lose volume over time" and couldn't find much info, but I wonder. Mine definitely seem to have lost some volume.. yes my boobs have grown and stretched and sagged more over the years, but I can feel my implant under my boob and I can poke it and pinch it and it just seems very underfilled. I wonder. do you have a consult set up to look into this further?
Not yet I called a few doctors to get it looked at

Days go by and I keep feeling horrible everyday on...

Days go by and I keep feeling horrible everyday on what I did to my body, eh I wish I had smaller boobies again!
So I went to my Dr today and he said my breasts looked great and felt great, I was so nervous to even be back there, I feel so confused I really want to say thank you to everyone who's wrote to me!
Who is your doctor? Are you still leaning towards explant? Good luck, it can be a tough decision
Hang in there!! Get yourself checked out in case they are leaking. Imagine you wake up one day with one deflated Boobie. Keep us posted!!

My depression is getting worse my visit to the...

My depression is getting worse my visit to the doctor yesterday really triggered it, it just brought back memories and my anxiety is bad, I stayed home today because I felt sick last night and this morning. Has anyone felt that depressed over boobs?
Yes I have felt very depressed over boobs. I just got done crying about it.
I'm with you :(

So my mom and dad finally truly see how sad and...

So my mom and dad finally truly see how sad and depressed I am, and my parents offered to pay for the procedure after I Finnish school, I'm happy but feel guilty at the same time because I told my mom I wanted to pay for and she simply said you will pay me back in time, I still feel anxiety and not too sure why. And for some reason they are sore and hurt a little tonight not too sure why? Thank you everyone for your love and support :)
Let your parents help you. Good parents just want their children to be happy and healthy. You may think you are 'sparing' your parents from some hardship by not wanting them to pay for your explant - in reality every moment your child is miserable, as a parent you are miserable too. I agree with your mother, just let her pay for your explant and get you happy and back to normal sooner. You have a healthy drive to be independent and to take responsibility for your own mistakes, there is nothing wrong with that and you can do so by paying your parents back the $ as you can... But there is no reason to prolong your own suffering or to make your parents suffer from your unhappiness either. Every day that you spend miserable over your implants, your own productivity is decreased and your parents will worry about you everyday too. Let them help you get out of this mess, that is what families are for.
As a mom of adult children, I couldn't have said it better....nicely done!
You look fantastic....I'm so sorry that you are feeling depressed. You have done the best thing for your body. Allow yourself to feel how you feel, cry if you need to cry, get it all out. Be patient with yourself. I too have cried over what I have done. Look to this forum for support as you are not alone. Sending well wishes your way.

All I can think about now is setting a date and...

All I can think about now is setting a date and getting them out! I'm too excited to even know that they will be gone. Hopefully if I wear tight sports bras after they are removed they will bounce back lol

I'm glad your parents are supportive and that you're able to get back to yourself sooner rather than later. Please continue to keep us posted!

I had my implants removed 6 months ago and my thinking was, I'll never know if my body will bounce back if I don't try. You can always get implants again if you think they're too small or deflated but how will you know if you really need it unless you take them out and see? Nice thing for you is you haven't had them that long, you haven't had kids, you're young, and you can get them taken out under local anesthesia. The only thing you have to worry about after explantation is time because it will take time to get them to bounce back. If you can except that and be patient you can see what miracles your own body can do. If it's not enough you can always go back and get a smaller implant put in. But I would say definitely get them smaller or get them taken out because mine were that big and after having kids they only got worse! Mine are still shrinking and healing and I don't know if I will be okay without anything, only time will tell, but they do look much better than they did with huge implants in them! All the surgeons I saw told me I would need a lift if I went smaller or took them out, but now my breasts are not saggy so I'm sure if I spoke with surgeons now they would only talk to me about a smaller implant. Not having to have a lift made it worth the wait! Hope this helps, good luck!
This really did thank you :)

I want these fat balloons gone lol, I hope I will...

I want these fat balloons gone lol, I hope I will be a size B just small :) because I know they have been streched out but I'm hoping if I wear like 2 sports bras they will shrink
I'm almost 2 weeks out and so happy! It hasn't been easy and it's a bit of a shock at first but they change dramatically everyday. I had a capsulectomy as well and drains so it was a bit more of recovery time. I feel so much lighter and can't wait to shop for new clothes. Good luck to you!
What's the drainage for? And what's a capsulectomy? @Bhard
I am 4 weeks tomorrow and I couldnt be happier!

I'm learning what my fears are, and they are going...

I'm learning what my fears are, and they are going under the knife again and the after appearance I think we're all scared but can someone give me insight.
I feel like it's the biggest mistake of my life, and I've only had them one week! Many say it's just postop blues. Give it time. I'll get used to them. The more I research, many women do get used to them. Then, I come across women like you, and I see that not everyone does. Right now, I have extreme anxiety and depression. I'm having trouble sleeping. I feel like I can't adequately care for my 6 year old son. I don't think I'll every get used to them. I wonder how long I should wait to decide for sure.
I would say you should wait at least 3 months because by then they will be more comfortable and the shape more normal and by 6 months they have completely settled down. I was very anxious after I had my implants in but once they settled down I was fine so you will be too. If further down the line you still not happy you can have then removed but for now I think you should just wait and see - you could be really happy in a few months time!
I've had them for almost 2 years now

Has anyone who has had their breast removed from a...

Has anyone who has had their breast removed from a size D -DD have they gone down in size? Like anyone who was a small size and went to a D or DD has you breasts gone back to smaller size?
I was an A/B before implants. D-DD with implants. Nice 34C after explant :)
I was 34B, went up to 34DD or 32DDD... Right after explant I thought they were smaller than pre-BA, but they are starting to fluff and plump so I think I will still be a 34B once healed.. I go bra shopping in a couple weeks and will update my review with my size.

Smaller

I'm still wanting these bags out! They are too big!!!! DD's no thank you, I'd rather be smaller. You don't need big boobs to be beautiful!
I have 38DD/E and they are silicone . I hate them in my body. The last three years I have suspected a leak. I am overweight and my hair is thinning in places it's hard to grow. I suffer from rapid heart beat . I am constantly fatigued. All my symptoms can be do to this foreign silicone leak in my body. Silicone can cause the body to have an inflammatory reaction. Which for me causes the above symptoms. I tried reaching Dr.Duran no answer. But Dr. Tachme contacted me with in sixty minutes and I am sending him pictures tomorrow. Explantation and lipo are what I want done. The sooner the better . This forum makes me feel so able to advocate for myself. Thanks guys
Hey Fatfree--welcome to the forum! You'll get a ton of information and support from all the lovely women here. Just have to ask if you've already ruled out hypothyroidism since it can also cause some of those symptoms.
So true, young! I'm sure you're seeing that there are many of who decided that breast implants are just not for us. I hope you're able to listen to your to make the best decision for your own happiness an well-being. Hang in there!

Been sick

hello everyone I've been so busy being sick and dealing with other issues I haven't had time to post on here. Well to kinda fill everyone in I had surgery on Friday for endometriosis and they removed small little bits of it. I've also been sick from this new medication I was taking so I haven't been on it in almost a week now and I'm so happy without it! I got so sick from these pills, now I'm fighting the anestisa in my body trying to have it come out which it won't! So if I don't have a bowel movement by the AM ill be going to the ER. So that wraps that up other than that I did make a joke about my boobs at surgery "is there a plastic surgeon here while I'm under" lol trying to lighten my mood that morning well I hope all is well for everyone :)

Side view

I still miss my tiny boobies lol
Hope you're doing well! Still planning to go forth with the removal?
I'm doing ok. Still thinking about it a lot! I just have hundreds of emotions going through my head like having the money for it, and how my boobs will look after and just being scared of going under
I know. I'm going through the same issues! I am 23 and got my implants only 5 weeks ago. Having them removed next month. I understand completely when you say you feel like your body is ruined no matter what you do. I feel the same! I feel like my body is permanently tainted. But you know what? There are so many women on here who remove and look awesome! Even ones that have had their implants for YEARS. I try to remind myself of that by looking at their pictures every day. Aesthetic results aside, you're going to feel so much more comfort physically by being in your own skin. No more heavy implants!

Feeling down

So it's Saturday night 9:22 and as I was unchanging I got very self concous about my boobs knowing that I can't fit into a 34 D bra and only DD's fit I still do not feel comfterbul in my boobs and I'm not sure if I ever will I'm so scared of removal because of what they could look like after. I wish I never got them because now my body will be ruined no matter what I do! Feeling depressed over my boobs!

Feeling down

Hello Young Person, I feel your indecision as I too am with implants I no longer feel they fit my life. I've had them for 18 years and accepted the discomfort of neck spasms, clothes not fitting right and feeling fat and even getting fat. One of mine has deflated so here I am going nut to decide to replace and stay on the PS gravy train or get them out accept my asymmetry and small chest (A to a D was a C when I was younger) the weight changes have kept them growing and sagging especially the 1 which deflated and had pstosis to begin with...the other is what I fear the one which never developed once that implant goes I may be in great shock. I do know what I don't want ...I dont want more surgery for replacements revisions ect or to wait till I'm 60 then what does everthing look like with the years of weight sagging. I'm 41 the skin will not be great but It will only get worse from here. I don't want to spend money on this, I hate the idea that the recommendations if I want a smaller implant is making a new pocket and getting a lift OMG all the manipulation and cuts in my body - WHY would I do this. For a perfect set of tits! What is perfect is not real what is real is perfect! You are young and smart to think of this now. I have some comfort in knowing after I remove... I can always go back and get them again if I really can't deal...good luck with your choice we are hear for support and please don't hesitate to ask me anything PM or here :)
Thank you so much for sharing your story with me! I will keep you all posted I try to as much as I can, I just can't come on here as much as I'd like too or I tend to get sad. But I will message you for sure! Thank you :)

Courage

I finally contacted a few PS and ill be waiting for their calls or emails. I'm not having surgery and I'm scared
I think you are being very hard on yourself. I am much older (44), finally decided to do something that was for me (boobs), thinking they were what I really wanted. I've always envied others who had nice boobs. I got them three months ago and hated them from day one. Heavy, uncomfortable, tight. YUK. I just couldn't get used to those hard balls on my chest. I had them removed. Best decision I ever made. My boobs have snapped back and look almost like they did before. I went from a small 34B to a 34DD and back down to a 34B. I have pics on my review. I think it just comes down to thinking about what you want to live with for your lifetime. I knew that I didn't want to live the next 40 or 50 years feeling the way that I did. Implants aren't for everyone. I have friends who just love theirs and they look great with them. It's such a hard decision to make. I felt so much guilt telling my surgeon I didn't like them because he did such a great job. But I had to do what was best for me. I know in the end, you'll follow your gut and do what's best for you. You may decide that you really love them and you may decide to remove them. Either way, listen to your heart. It's a lot to deal with. My anxiety was through the roof. I'm only 6 days from explanting and already feel a sense of relief. You don't have to decide today, but talking with others who have gone down this road is helpful. Talking with your PS about what your outcome may be is also helpful. You're young and your tissue is very pliable. You may have a wonderful outcome. I wish you the very best and I look forward to following your journey. Feel free to ask any questions you would like to know more about. We are all here to help. Take care.
When you are unsure, I wouldn't push making a decision. Its safe that way. Give yourself time, the right decision will come to you through reading, listening, and gathering information. You have been through a lot, and its a lot to cope with. Rest your mind and body, and you will come to a decision soon enough...wish I could give you a hug....xoxox
Thank you very much! :)

Update

So recently my breasts have been sore when I lay down on my sides which is weird. But I've been coping with my boobs and learning to like them and maybe a few years down the road ill remove them.
Hi Young Person! I'm a not so young, but young at heart lady who just had her implants out and a lift after 23 years of feeling like you do. After reading your entries, it's pretty clear you are depressed and not happy with those implants. I just wanted to say that you shouldn't worry too much about how you will look after they are out because you will look fine. You are young and you haven't had them in very long. Just think about how a woman's body recovers after having a baby! I've had 4 kids and I still have a pretty flat stomach! I think you will recover you natural shape and you will love yourself! I wish you the best of luck as you wrestle with this decision!

Sleeping

Has anyone else had problems getting comfy with their implants? Because recently no matter how I sleep, on my sides or stomach my implants hurt. As I write this now laying on my side my implants seem to hurt, like I get a pain in my side and just can't seem to get comfy. Has this happened to anyone?

Doctor visit

Today's the day I go see my original plastic surgeon and ill finally have the courage to ask about implant removal!
Honestly... stretch marks are no biggie, most girls have a few on there boobs, or else where, and if they don't now, they'll have them after pregnancy. They're super normal, and fade to nearly nothing as you get older. As far as your boobies, girl you got this!!! I know removal seems soo scary, but I'm two weeks out, and it literally feels like the whole thing happened months ago, the relief is unreal, I instantly feel like I'm back in my body. Your boobies will look great, try not to drive yourself nuts! Things are going to be more than okay, I hope you get what you want, and get to remove soon! Good luck with everything!! xxx
Hey Young person, I think you should probably take a glance at my reviews. I was extremely large and carried a lot of volume. I know exactly how you feel about your boobs pulling your bra down, not your bra pulling them up. My back hurt, I couldnt sleep on my stomach, they became achy. I didn't realize how much extra weight I was carrying. The shear weight of them caused them to move in the pockets which changed the position and actually changed the position of my nipple. It was terrible. I removed mine about a week ago and I am already in love. I stare at all the beautiful cute bras and bathing suits I can now wear, and no kidding, i look 10 pounds thinner now. Let me know if you have any questions because I can totally relate to your experience. I was 475 cc's in each breast by the way.

Half a year

So from the visit with my doctor he gave me some prices which were not bad at all! Myself and my Moyer decided by next summer we will do the procedure so ill have all this time to really think about my decision to remove even though as of now I want them gone! My doctor and myself plan on doing it in his office under local anastethic and removing the whole implant so I won't be left with bags! So let's see what will happen with in these next couple of months
I just read your story and wanted to tell you that I felt the same way.....never really happy with them and wished I had never had the implants! Don't be hard on yourself, it does no good....just keep reading others stories, compiling information and listening to your heart. The women on this site have been wonderful to me and this site gave me the information and support I needed to feel safe about going ahead with what I knew I wanted...removal. I'm three weeks out tomorrow and I can't believe how great I feel, I was worried like you about how I would look and I wanted to go back to how my little ones looked before implants. I gotta tell you, I remember never liking the shape of my breast not just that they were small and I actually like my shape after explanation better than before I got the implants ! I put pictures up to help others so feel free to check them out they are still new but I'm very happy...keep in mind, I had mine for 22 years. Take your time, you will know soon enough. :]

Implant free?

Ladies now that you have explanted can you sleep without a bra again? That's the one thing I miss most about not having these nasty things is being able to sleep without some sort of support. I'm so worried about after, I feel like I completely ruined my body with these things! Is anyone sleeping without a bra or sports bra now your implant free? Please reply!!!!
Ur awsome. I feel the same way and I just got them. Along with a lift. I was mutilated actually by my ps. Its ony been a little ove a week but omg look what he did to me.
Please give it some time, to settle and they do take about a good six months till they look is pretty is the doctor say they will but you have a whole family on here who is here to support you
Even though mine are kind of floppy, I sleep quite comfortably topless.

Hoping to explant soon!

Hello ladies it's been so long since I've posted on here, I needed some time away to clear my head to make sure that the removal was what I truly wanted, and it still is. I'm planning on going through with the explant this year. My doctor told me my boobs would go back to a size B which makes me super happy! I'll be doing it in office with local anesthetic so I'll be awake! Well ladies I'll speak to you all soon!

Pain?

Hello ladies long time no speak! Recently my breasts have been hurting pretty bad! I have had my saline implants for 3 years now, and recently my breasts have been hurting, it even hurts to lay on my sides now, is this something anyone else had delt with??
I had my silicone implants for 11 years and never felt that kind of pain. My guess is that yours may be way too heavy or they moved. Do you wear support bras 24/7?
I started getting increasing breast pain on my left side with implants a few months ago. That side was also starting to bottom out. When I finally bit the bullet to go in to see my PS, he said they were probably fine besides the bottoming out. I just found my pain as being the last straw, I was so tired of having huge (growing!) breasts and scared to death something was wrong inside. Check out my review, I am 1 week post op for explant without a lift. Similar to your size 34b before, 34D after and then to 34DD.
I had low profile silicon 220cc in 2010 over the muscle. I had terrible bruising on my right breast and into my side. The right breast was deformed and sore. The doctor went in three more times to fix my right breast, slightly better, but still sore. Last spring I went to another doctor and told him my problems. Told him I didn't like them. He said he could remove them, but I was afraid of what they would like. I was a full c before kids and a small c after kids. So he put them under the muscle. Better but still sore. I hate hate hate them. I don't wear any low cut shirts or swimsuits anymore. I've spent thousands I mean thousands of dollars to be depressed. Biggest mistake of my life. I would love to get them out. I'm worried what they will look like without a lift. Also can't afford to get them out. There's just a couple of people that know in my family. It's been a depressing secret. I tell everyone not to get implants. I'm miserable.

In bed

I'm laying here and decided to see how mine look while laying down
I have felt the same way. I feel like I may have ruined my body with these things. I developed stretch marks and have bottomed out slightly. I am only 3 months post op and have decided I'll have to wait till I pay the original procedure off before I would do anything because my parents helped me with the money originally. I don't ever say anything to them about how I feel because I feel so guilty for borrowing the money now. Ughhhh I feel like I am constantly focused on them and that they are ugly. I should have just loved myself the way I was. Did you explant? How are things going? It's nice to read this and know I'm not alone.
:( here's the problem, we are forced to see women objectified in media and we feel pressure to messure up when in reality we are not meant to look at ourselves from every angle and see perfection. There is no obtaining perfection so we might as well be happy with what we have. I say, stop looking at yourself in every angle, look at how you feel and if you are healthy and if there are complications from the implants. If there are complications or you don't feel well and you think it's related then you know the answer to that. It seems to me you are really not able to accept your results and I see your last post you say pain. I don't think pain should ever be associated with implants....you may have a real problem. Please go get some consults. It sounds like you need a MRi
I had saline implants in 2/2010 and removed 1/31/13. My look just as they did prior. I felt uncomfortable too. Not myself. But I had them removed because they were making me ill.