19 Yr Old, Gym Lover. 600cc overfilled Saline Breasts to Match Figure/ Butt - Arizona, AZ

I am a pretty private person, so with that being...

I am a pretty private person, so with that being said my story isnt going to be as elaborate as many of you ladies though i really enjoyed detailed stories and following your procedures. I am 5' 7 135- 140 pounds and in love with the gym. I go 5- 6 days a week (weight training mostly) though it is hard to tell because quite frankly i do not eat healthy. I needed fuller breasts to match my curvy thick figure and bigger butt. I ended up with 600cc saline implant, moderate plus profile, under the muscle and inframmary incision. My recovery was quick and not too horrible. I am just waiting for them to get bigger! I was a 32b and asked to be nothing smaller than a dd.

post op

three weeks post op

I have been doing pretty well. I still am in pain and i get shocks in my breasts. I colored all over my picture, what can i say i am an artist lol

goodbye old bra

I tried on my old victorias secret bra that adds two cup sizes for fun. Im so excited i will never have to wear this again!

bra

one month

I cant believe it has been a month! They are still sitting pretty high. It is really noticeable in swimsuit tops. My scars are basically invisible

6 weeks

Well i hit my six weeks. They definitely have dropped quit a bit but i am so sad about size :(... i wanted much bigger breasts and being that 600cc is such a big implant i thought i would have no boob greed. I know its still early but i dont see how they can get much bigger. I will discuss my concerns with my surgeon at my 3 month post op appointment and see how much a revision is or if see if they grow and become perfect!

2 months post op appt

I talked to my plastic surgeon about going bigger and i am going to do it! I have to wait a couple more months and save up but im hoping to have it done before my birthday in april! He said he couldnt believe how high mine still were and said they need to drop more but they werent going to grow too much. I do not feel they are big enough for my figure, time to start saving up again but for now i am happy. I got measured at victorias secret as a 32ddd

victorias secret bras

Not much has changed. Im at my 9 week mark. I tried on some bras today and it surprised me to see that they still look high and tight. Every now and then i will feel some discomfort but it must be from me working out. I can not wait until i have some cleavage once they drop more... curse strong pec muscles!