on my way...

I'm trying to find a doctor in US,how is not gonna...

I'm trying to find a doctor in US,how is not gonna make may body as a Frankenstein with all this scar, I have done 2 times my Brest implants in Argentina , the first one I got capsulation the second in 2009 I got this huge asymmetry boob and nipples ,my body never adapt to the implants I want them out.

I'm looking for some surgeon who makes breast...

was your removal not worth it? do you like your results? You marked not worth it for removal so just wondering.
By the way, there is a lady in the explant section, I can't remember her name but she had playboy nipple pasties in one of her pics, (shout out if anyone knows her name) she used Dr Pousti and had really brilliant results, just like she'd never had implants.
I implanted and explanted with dr Pousti...he IS awesome.
You look amazing! From what I've seen of Dr Pousti he knows his stuff and he really seems to care about his patients.
Wow!!! You look awesome!!!.. I never heard of the Benelli Lift,But is Exactly what I was looking for :) only a incision on the nipple right? I'll check out Dr Pousti, and I'll fallow your progress, thank you so much for the information.
Hi there, you're looking at a straightforward trade off I think, breast shape versus scars. If don't mind your breasts being very small but do want a nice shape and little sag then I really doubt anything other than a 'lollipop' will work. You could have the peri areola one but then the shape probably wouldn't be nice. The lady below kindly mentioned a surgeon who does this op, but he often ends up with quite flat looking results. A few reviewers are saying they sag too, down the line. I've never been his patient so I can only tell you what I've read. If you look at some reviews of ladies who are say six months post op, most scars are barely visible. You have nice skin and I think you'd be happy. Maybe you could have an explant and then wait and see what you have left, the downside to that is how you would feel waiting a few months with possible sagging. That way you could see what kind of lift you need. Good luck with your search, let us know how you're doing, god bless.
Hi, thanks for your advise :), my healing is not really good, and I really don't want "lollipop" scares also I'll hate sagging, I'm on my late 20's no in my early 70's, is really hard decision.
Have you checked out Dr. Horndeski in Texas? He doesn't care much for implants and LOVES doing implant removal with a lift (with minimal scarring). He has a special lift that he does only around the nipple and he puts stitches inside the breast to help shape them called the "Mini Ultimate Breast Lift". He has a lot of reviews on this site and the ladies seem to be really happy with their results! One woman here just used him for her explant. See: http://www.realself.com/review/houston-tx-dr-horndeski-explant-and-breast-lift
Thank for the info:) I asked her a question already :)

Thank you for starting your story on RealSelf. I'm so glad you found this supportive group of ladies going through a similar journey to yours!

If you start filtering through the reviews here, you'll see names of doctors who've done explants (mostly here in the U.S.), which might give you some idea of who to consult with.

Please keep us updated throughout your process!

Do you have friends or family in the US in a certain City or State where you would want stay to do your explant? If you have a certain place where you want to do surgery then people might have more surgeons to recommend in that area. Capsular contracture, asymmetry, tightness and weight - removing implants is a huge relief. :)
I'm looking for some surgeon who makes breast implant removal and also breast lift peri-areolar incision instead of lollipop. My breast and nipple became too big ,I guess skin will be so saggy after the breast implant removal,I visited two surgeon in Beverly hills Ca, one of them really famous he even has a TV show , and he offered me to fix all my problems including make a chin augmentation plus put more fillers on my face,he acted like a sales man, is ridiculous. I also visited another in Baltimore who offer me to put fillers also . They all tried to convince me to make several implants instead of suggest implant removal,arguing that removing the implant would make me look horrible . I'm so glad and happy that I found this forum were they are so many people in the same situation were I'm.:)
I live in New York ,I don't have a certain City or State where to do my explant, I Can go anywhere to do it ,if the surgeon and the results will be satisfactory:).. Hopefully I'll Have the relief :)
If you have the time look up Dr. Lu-Jean Feng. She does not believe that implants are good for anyone and does explant all the time.
Hi Thanks for the information :), I looked up at Dr. Lu-Jean Feng on the website she doesn't have pictures of breast implant removal and breast lift peri-areolar incision instead of lollipop.
Hi there, I am in similar situation like yours searching for a good surgeon because I am sure about taking out my implants but I also would like my breast to still look nice after the surgery and after research I found Dr. Melmet here in Dallas, Tx there are many good reviews about him, he is one against implants. Good luck!
Hi Amanda62! Thanks for the information:) I just google Dr. Melmet in Dallas, Tx,just found many good reviews as you said, but I didn't found a website were I can see his work,photos ,etc, do you have his website address ?
Hi I do not know the website I see the before and after pictures of other members here in RealSelf, tomorrow is my first appointment with Dr Melmet and I will ask him in case he has a web I'll tell you.
Hello onmywayto, just to let you know I had my appointment today and I do not think Dr. Melmet has a website, he shows me the before and after pictures and explain to me case by case because each one is different, actually he and his staff is very nice, you can contact them by email, I know he evaluates other cases by email and phone calls too. The only concern is that the price is a little bit high but I think is worth it, because he also perform an internal lift. I hope this info will help you.
Try Don Revis, MD. SouthFloridaPlasticSurgery.com. He's in Ft. Lauderdale, & people fly in from all over to see him. Good luck finding someone!
One of the best explant surgeons in the US is Dr.Lu-Jean Feng in Cleveland , Ohio. If you google her name you will find her web site. You can contact her by phone or email and they will respond quickly. Hope this helps....good luck to you.