Been on This for a Year Just Looking but I Made My Mind Up!

I have five kids and a husband. I have been taking...

I have five kids and a husband. I have been taking care of my family for the last 15 years and now I think it time for to take care of my self. I have been on here for about a year looking at all the BBL on here looking good after ya ll bbl. I have been get all kinds of quotes from ever where I will post the email and quotes! Is to have a hour glass look. Some of this Dr are high as hell but I can get what I want for less. one told me $12,000 that is to high. HELP MY BBL SISTER! But I WANT TO SAY ONE DR TOLD ME I COULD NEVER GET LIKE THAT. THAT S MESS UP! I WILL NOT BE LETTING HIM BE MY DR.

TODAY I WILL BUT MY QUOTE UP HERE! Dr....

TODAY I WILL BUT MY QUOTE UP HERE! Dr. Campos
Thank you for your email. Please accept my apologies as I haven't had
time to catch up with my email. Thanks again for your
patience and for sending us your pictures this way is easier for us to have a
virtual consultation and in order to give you a much more accurate opinion and
estimate.

Something that I want to let you know is that the estimate is based on your physical needs and according to your body type.

Also you will need to have an important liposuction in the waist and lower back to define your waist line, I can see that you have extra skin also in your abdomen and I am strongly recommending an exteded tummy tuck. This would improve your figure in an optimal way. I will be repairing the abdominal wall that is protruded and get you a flatter abdomen.

If you are interested in fat grafting in the gluteal area. I am
using the micro fat grafting, for this technique I use low pressure syringes in
order to keep the fat cells the safest and to transfer them inside the muscle;
this is mostly to avoid the absorption, and this is because in the muscle there
is a mayor blood flow and the cells survive longer, there is an absorption of a
20 to 40% of fat. Also i wanted to mention, is that the top quantity to be injected into
each gluteal area is 900- 1200 cc of fat in one session, or up to where your skin
allows us to do so, because the tissues sometimes won't expand and may
compromise the blood flow in the area.

Your Estimate will be as follows:

Extended Tummy Tuck 3000
Liposuction, lower back, and waist 1800
Fat grafting into the buttocks 550
Discount -900
S. Facility 1100
Anesthesia 550 (Epidural, Sedation)
Girdle and epifoam 140

Post op medication 125

Lymphatic mssages (2) 80
Total 6445 usd

Dr. Campos

JUST TRYING TO MAKE IT

Hey my sister how have you been? Havent been on in a min because i have been trying to work to get this money together for my surgery. Was in a group for my dr but i guess I wasnt doing are saiding what they want to hear but it is ok. If anyone can help me get thing together by tell me where some of ya ll went together ya ll things for surgery it will be a big help and thank you. And I need to lose 20 pds so help!!!!!!!!!

I got my date and dr.

I just got my date yesterday 01/24/2014 I cant wait to be a doll of dr Duran.

I GOT MY DR.

Just so ready

I haven't been on for a min but back now. Had surgery on My left beast. But I'm ok now. Just had to take of something . I start getting some of My stuff for surgery. I will hit ya ll tomorrow be safe and God bless all the dolls .