Revision Rhinoplasty -

Just got my revision to create a more swooped...

Just got my revision to create a more swooped barbie like nose. Well, 9 days post op, and my nose looks straight not swooped. I hate it, and feel incredibly irritated that I paid 1250 in OR and anesthestia fees for this AGAIN. I know there's swelling, but you are definitely able to tell that when the swelling subsides my nose will not be swooped it will be straight. Not sure what I can do now, very upset!!

two weeks post op

two weeks post op, looking decent, still swollen and one nostril is more inflamed than the other, hope the second time was a charm.

Yeah, your nose looks good. Its definitely a mistake to get caught up on one specific "style" of nose just because it looks good on someone else. The fact of the matter is, if you put Denise Richard's nose (I think thats who that is, haha) it would probably look unnatural and ridiculous. A turned up nose is certainly not some "absolute" form of beauty. Some people look good with it, others might look awful. The same goes for any other type of nose. I have seen countless people with what people would consider big noses even with bumps in them, where it looks very good on their face and they are quite good looking. If you gave them some "barbie" nose they would look like a freak. Your nose fits your face and looks very good. Going for one style of nose, can be a huge mistake that usually leads to an unnatural result and obvious nose job. Be happy, you have a great result.
You are beautiful!! Your nose is absolutely perfect. I could only dream of getting a revision like yours. Your nose and face is MUCH prettier than the model you posted who has smaller eyes and a pointy nose. I don't think your forehead is too high either like another suggested. A rounder forehead like yours looks feminine on a girl. I encourage you to really take a good look at your face and try to see how great you look.
Hey. I think what you originally wanted was actually wierd looking on profile. Rhinoplasty is so hard and you are so lucky to get a decent job with value for money, may you kindly please Pm me your doctors name. Thank you!
Your nose looks great. I cannot believe you are unhappy with such great results. Your doctor did a great job and you should be thrilled right now not complain. Only if I had results like yours with my primary I would have moved on with my life and never visited this website ever again. You have a straight and a cute nose. What you probably could use is hairline moved forward a bit and that's far less complex surgery and can be done very easily. But even with that surgery you need to find a doctor that specializes and has interest in that area. My primary guy does that very well and thats what he loves to do. I wish I knew that going into my surgery because I would not have let him touch my nose. But he is excellent at scars and hairline shift.
One more thing that picture of the model you posted has a horrible nose. I would have been crying every day if my nose looked like hers. Yours on the other hand I would have been thrilled and happy.
no thanks to the hairline shift. i'm very confident with every other part of my body and face except the nose, as it's been my weak spot since childhood.
Don't take it the wrong way it might be how the pictures were taken. You are a beautiful girl and your new nose is perfect. I only wished for results like yours. My nose got botched when I didn't ask for anything other than just fix my broken nose. I thought my surgeon was going to take the bump out and straighten my bones but instead he has decided to take it upon himself and change my nose, which changed my look. That probably would have been ok if it was at least straight and not a zig zag. Enjoy your new look and try to see how beautiful you are and how good of a result you have received. A lot of us would die to have a nose like yours.
No offense taken. I'm really sorry to hear about your experience, if you live in VA I totally recommend Naderi, he did my friends nose and it looks great. I'm sure you look fantastic and I wish you the best
Did you do your revision with him? I know of Dr. Naderi and was looking into him. I don't live in VA but that doesn't stop me from going to a good doctor. ;)
I heard good things about Dr. Anil Shah. Have you consulted him?
Thank you for sharing your story so far and photos! I agree with the other commenters that your nose definitely does have a nice slope now and it will probably become more evident as the swelling goes down. You look really great!
THICKER EYEBROWS. look at denise's
haha - thanks for the tip
I think you have perfect nose!!!
It looks beautiful! I know people want what they want, but anything more than that and I think you could look weird, and maybe even decide a dramatic swoop easn't the best idea. Better too little done than too much. I think when the swelling goes (which I can see you have plenty of) you will be pleased. Tip swelling could be masking any subtle touches made to the curve of it. I think it's great and any more attempt to change it would be at the cost of hpw nice it looks now. I think you arr just set on an idea and a picture and it's keeping you from beingable to appreciate it because it isn't exact. But it's for your features, not Denise Richards'.
Sorry for typos... darn touch screen >.
definitely going to wait it out, thank you for your response
While I cannot say for sure that your nose will be as swoopy as you like . I can tell you that you have no idea how swollen you are !!! I can tell from your profile pic that your suratip is super swollen . Your nose actually looks very pretty and give it 3-4 months and you'll see its a lot swoopier.
thank you, wasn't sure what a supratip was until you mentioned it, will definitely relax until swelling subsides
I think it looks awesome!
I think you nose looks very nice and fits your facial features. It's only 9 days and probably there lots of swelling. So, just give it some time. Btw who was your surgeon? you can pm me. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.