Do I Look Better??? Can You Tell I Had a Nose Job?

I look slimmer but i feel i look too different ....

I look slimmer but i feel i look too different . In your opinion did my doctor do a good job? i originally wanted a slimmer nose and smaller teeth. i also got dental work. Some people say my teeth look to big on me. Now i am left wondering if i should gain a little bit more weight to make the look more natural.
who was your Plastic Surgeon?  I assume you had your dental work done by a dentist, right?
You look gorgeous. Honestly it looks great. The teeth don't look too big at all it's just because the people who see you all the time aren't used to it yet. If I just met you I wouldn't know you had surgery I would just think you were a really pretty person. I had my nose done recently and it takes a while to get used to it but don't worry from an outsiders point of view you look great!
Hmm hard to tell as your pics are so blurry they look old..but from what I can see the bigger girl looks way younger than the slimmer girl..so if these are your 8th grade photos and comparing them to someone whom looks like late 20's hard to tell..but I really don't see the same person here so if you were going for looking completely different well ya accomplished it

new

Wow! beautiful smile. Pls tell us who is your surgeon.

new

The b/a don't look like it's the same person.
Anyone got anything else to do? What if it is real?
Thank YOU!

REal ME

I agree that this whole thing is nonsense
How do I unsubscribe to this thread? I am tired of getting messages for this particular poster. I see no use in this post at all and need these notifications stopped. One small feature this website cannot add?

Hi there,

Unfortunately you can't unsubscribe from a specific thread at this time, but we are working on adding this feature!