Do I Look Better??? Can You Tell I Had a Nose Job?

I look slimmer but i feel i look too different ....

I look slimmer but i feel i look too different . In your opinion did my doctor do a good job? i originally wanted a slimmer nose and smaller teeth. i also got dental work. Some people say my teeth look to big on me. Now i am left wondering if i should gain a little bit more weight to make the look more natural.

new

new

REal ME

I agree that this whole thing is nonsense
How do I unsubscribe to this thread? I am tired of getting messages for this particular poster. I see no use in this post at all and need these notifications stopped. One small feature this website cannot add?

Hi there,

Unfortunately you can't unsubscribe from a specific thread at this time, but we are working on adding this feature!

Hi FB2013 - I would just delete the emails that you get for this thread. Just don't open them.
Did u do some work on ur eyes too? In d fat pics ur eyes are small. Who cares about d nose? Wonderful overall transformation
What the fuh the before and after look like two totally different people; you lost mad weight. You have a narrow mouth/ dental arch and slightly retrognathic jaw, that's why your front teeth look a little big. But otherwise u look great.
Wow!! What a difference !!! The birth mark is it pencil or tattooed ?? Older picture looks great!! Love the new nose if its really you!! My Opinion..
You used to look like queen latifah. Your nose and teeth look very nice !!
The b/a don't look like it's the same person.
Anyone got anything else to do? What if it is real?
Thank YOU!
sorry but does anyone else think this review is shady? You've posted so many pics and not even one of them is decent quality? Is the only camera you've had access to an old nokia? Makes no sense.
Haha good point. Like they are internet-images. Super bad resolution. I don't know...is there even a doctor that was given credit?
You are right, I didn't think about that. However whats the point if she is not giving a credit to a specific surgeon other than promote surgeries?
I don't have any explanation that wouldn't be borderline offensive. So let's just let this girl keep updating us...
She doesn't respond to any of the posts yet keeps updating. That is very strange now that you have mentioned it. Why in the world someone would be doing that? I am trying to figure that out as I cannot think of a reason.
its cuz she or he is trolling
I would like to hear your explanations?? Even if they are offensive. Every has an opinion.
EXACTLY!!!
Being that the after pics pics have a mole between the eyes that the before doesn't have, I'd say this is clearly not the same person.
Good observation. Strange that someone would post here like this without promoting a specific surgeon. I just don't get it.
Wow! beautiful smile. Pls tell us who is your surgeon.
who was your Plastic Surgeon?  I assume you had your dental work done by a dentist, right?
You look gorgeous. Honestly it looks great. The teeth don't look too big at all it's just because the people who see you all the time aren't used to it yet. If I just met you I wouldn't know you had surgery I would just think you were a really pretty person. I had my nose done recently and it takes a while to get used to it but don't worry from an outsiders point of view you look great!
Hmm hard to tell as your pics are so blurry they look old..but from what I can see the bigger girl looks way younger than the slimmer girl..so if these are your 8th grade photos and comparing them to someone whom looks like late 20's hard to tell..but I really don't see the same person here so if you were going for looking completely different well ya accomplished it