MicroLaser Peel & ProFractional Laser - Anderson, SC

Ouch... Just had the MicroLaser Peel &...

Ouch... Just had the MicroLaser Peel & ProFractional Laser done today. Let me tell you this, it hurt (certain areas) very very much! Will post updates as I have them. It is 6 hours past my procedure and my face is stingy, like a minor/medium burning sensation.
Let e say though in that my face looks worse in person than what the pictures show.

Healing Super Fast! 26 1/2 Post Procedure....

Amazed how fast it is healing! Super excited and anxious! Lets hope all turns out well...

Day 2

Face itches but healing really well

Day 3

Still red and 'scabby' but looking good. I am breaking out because of the Aquaphor, but I am not gonna complain because:
Not since I was a teenager have my pores looked this good!!! Still early, but I am getting so excited! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU Dr. Daws and your awesome staff!
On this day I don't believe I could be happier [except maybe if the 'healing process' was over :) ]!!!!

Will update

Will post an update soon....

WebCam Pic Update

Okay, so very sorry for the lack of updates!
It has been over 2 months since the procedure and I still can see grid marks on different parts of my face. Dr. Daws informed me that these 'marks' mean that I am still healing/repairing.
DO I SEE A DIFFERENCE??? I definitely do! My face still isn't perfect, BUT the size of my scarred/enlarged pores has shrunk, and I believe my skin looks fresher, if that makes any sense :).
I believe that if I have this done atleast 1 more time (OUCH!!!) I will see an even bigger difference.
But as it is now:
I wear less makeup
I am breaking out ALOT less
I actually go out without makeup on (never did before)
I feel slightly more comfortable in my skin :)

So the million dollar question: Was it worth doing? ..................YES
The pics I am posting are off my webcam (sorry for the quality)
Georgia General Surgeon

Excellent Doctor & The Kindest, Most Courteous Staff!! Made me feel so comfortable. Thank You Dr. Daws and your wonderful Co-Workers!

Ipday, how are you liking your results now that it's over 4 months after? Have your grid marks faded?
Wanting to schedule for this month. Looks worth it! I'm taking a week off...if I have it done on Mon do you think I will be okay to return to work the following Mon? I know everyone heals differently, etc but...you look fabulous!!
Hi this is WynneB who has done Profractional twice. You should be ok, if your laser is not super deep. My first procedure I was work ready in 5 days, my second procedure was much deeper and really needed a full week, but I did return to work by then, and used mineral makeup to look ok. I'm 9 months out of 2nd procedure and skin is great. Plus use Obagi 6 step, which makes big dif. Where you getting it done and how $? Best wishes!
To have micorlaserpeel and fractional resurfacing is $1000 for combo in Missoula at Northwest Plastic Surgery. I'm going to try to schedule for March 24 and return to work the following Mon. How far apart were your 2 procedures? I would like to have deep resurfacing but I can't take a full 2 weeks off. I hope I get the results I want. Thank you!
Oh, you having 2 procedures in one. Well, not sure about that down time. What does your provider say? I did both my procedures in Denver at the Happy Clinic. For just face $500 Profractional. For face and neck, they had a laser special $650. My procedures were about 1 year apart. Please allow 4-6 months for the true effect of this to come through, it takes a whole for your collagen to react, and when it does, boy, you will LOVE it!! Do a post of it. I found your other posts.
Thank you! My provider says one week us fine for healing. It's micro not deep. She showed me her own personal pics and it looks manageable. I scheduled today for March 24th. I'm excited except she said no exercise for at least 5 days. I hate that part. Guess it's time for spring cleaning!
Well, stock up on Pine-sol! Best wishes to you! Please post your progress!!
Haha! Will most definitely post!
My face looks fantastic already. Well I go for my second round of laser next week. I go to Georgia dermatology in Cumming, Ga. I never really had grid lines. It hurts, but the results are lovely.
How far are you spacing your treatments?
I had the micro laser peel and the pro-fractional together and love the results. Downtime was 5 days.
It is recommended 6 weeks between treatments for maximum results. I had this done 4 years ago and was in college. I spaced them 4 months apart and still had great results. It depends on your skin condition. I also do honey & cacao facials at home weekly for moisture and cleaning out free radicals from neck and face. During the week I wash my face with Epsom salt & fresh lemon for the micro dermabrasion and rid of brown spots.
You look great your skin is glowing and so are you !!
Double oops...Obagi NuDerm (darn auto correct)
Oops, skin...not son...
Yay!! So happy you're happy w results! ! You look happy, too! I did it twice and LOVE the results. The grid marks WILL go away. Your son will get better and better! Try Obama Nuderm......xxoo WB
Hey!!! How abut an update!!! You look awesome! Congratulations for making the leap!!!
:) updated Hope it helps
Had my profractional yesterday. This is the second series I have done, just wait about 3-4 months. You will be grinning from ear to ear. Good luck.
Thanks for posting and sharing . I'm having it done in January . Do you know how deep he went on the Pro Fractional ? I think I'm having 80 microns. I just had the micro laser peel it was 8 . Needless to say I'm a little nervous.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Awesome, so glad to hear you are happy with the results far! Thanks for taking the time to update your review :)

Thank you!