Three Weeks Post Op - Anchorage, AK

Amazing experience, do wish I had gone bigger as...

Amazing experience, do wish I had gone bigger as they are getting smaller and I do miss the fuller look. Hopefully the won't get too much smaller as they are right where I like them but have to remind myself that I wasn't going for an obvious look just a fuller look after having three kids (now 23, 21, and 19) and getting ready to turn 45 in February.

Anchorage Plastic Surgeon

Best in Anchorage!!! After talking with many patients and seeing photos, and speaking with other doctors he was the highest recommended! Couldn't have asked for a better doctor or office staff - AMAZING!!

youre 45 years old???? you have the figure of an 18 year old! you look absolutely stunning and you picked the perfect size! do you have all the sensitivity back in your breasts and nipples by now? Some say they lose a bit of it for a while
Turning 46 in February... Thank you though, I ended up with good genes and happen to love to work out. Yes, I too did lose some of my sensation at first but I do have it all back now. I am thrilled with my size - perfect for me, not too big and not too small it just gave me my youthful appearance back again - which was what I was looking for :-)
they certainly are youthful. I am jealous that's all lol! You should post a few updated squishy / squeeze pics to show how natural they look & feel..thats my biggest worry is that if I get the wrong size they'll just look like hard cantaloupes under my skin! Do you feel like you've drawn more attention now? I always wonder if anyone on here has had people ask to squeeze them afterwards lol!
I will try to update some pics this weekend. I absolutely love the way they turned out. I would say just to make sure that you really play with the sizes but wearing "rice boobies" around the house in different sizes (the internet has some good measuring recommendations for how to measure sizing). Also go in multiple times to the dr's office and try on sizes with people whom you trust their opinion. This is a big decision and you want to make sure you are comfortable with the size you pick. I wanted natural but full and that is exactly what I did get. As for more attention, no, I haven't noticed that I have drawn more attention, I have always drawn a lot attention from men and women (not sure why but I am guessing because I do keep my body in good shape and I have very unusually colored eyes - a very light green that I get a ton of attention for). The hubby does get more irritated now though by the looks although he loves the results :-). As for people asking to squeeze, YES YES YES, especially when I first had the surgery. I have never been "felt up" so much - lol. It is fine though because I know when I was deciding to have the surgery I was curious and wanted to know they felt real. I had a friend that was like totally feel them so you know they do feel real - it was nice to be able to take that concern off the table as they do feel "real" at least in my case and size. I do know some women that have had an increase in drawing attention or just drawing attention for the first time and it has been hard for them to deal with. With the size I went with I look very natural and no one know unless I've told them - even when I wear my bikinis - just a very nice full look - I ended up becoming a very full c which was right in my target zone. It made it so I don't have to wear push up bras anymore but not too big that I had to change my whole wardrobe.
well again you clearly have the body of someone about 30 years younger not to mention your stomach shows no sign of 3 children! lol so THATS why you probably get attention anyways lol! That hilarious about people squeezing them! That's exactly what I figured! (So then where do you draw the line for being felt up though...men..women...or has anyone asked to actually see them?) haha!
So. I am new at this . I've been doing a lot of research and i came across this website .... I was wondering . Does dr. Manuel do the "gummy bears" implants ?
Again, so sorry , I didn't get a notification of your post - my apologies!!! I don't believe he does the "gummy bears," but I'm guessing your question has already been answered.
Nice results. I like the 15's, but my ps suggest the 20's. I'm hoping that he can somewhat minick the 15 look. My chest wall is too narrow to hold the 15's.
So sorry, I don't get on the site as often anymore and somehow didn't get a notification of your post. I am guessing you have had your surgery by now and I'm sure your surgeon knew the best size for your body frame. Hope you love the results!!
They look amazing and natural. Perfect size.
Thank you. I will update photos shortly, I have week six already taken and will take week seven shortly (have been at the hospital with hubby and a badly ruptured appendicitis - so as soon as I have time). I will post some pictures taken from a short distance from me so you can see what they look like from that point of view as well, very natural and full. I seriously am LOVING my size now, they are looking so so sexy and just the absolute right size for my body frame. I am at a full C in Victoria's Secret bras right now and I am going to go get professionally measured at Nordstrom's soon. Really am thrilled that I did go the size down now, I couln't have asked for better results - LOVE the way they look.
forgot to add on prev. comment, ill be 45 in march
When did everyone with under breast incisions star wearing regular bras? I am still wearing he dr's office bra and the genie bra but want to get back in to sexy bras.
I tried on a bunch of "regular" bras yesterday at Kohls and found that sadly my boobs looked better in my foam sports bras lol. Maybe in a few weeks when I hit my true size I will get a little more excited to shop for real ha ha
I know the feeling. I had my surgery 3 weeks ago and was looking for the natural look because I did not wish for my children 19 and 22 to be embarrased by this. I know the fullness is going to go down and I too wish i had gone one size larger. Oh well its still so much better than before. Age 50
Yes busygirl53 - that is apparently how most women feel afterward. I do have to say though I am still loving my size at 5 weeks, they aren't getting much smaller so I think in the end it will be the fuller natural look I originally wanted - I just got boobie greedy with the swelling :-) Congratulations on your surgery, I hope your healing is going well!
I wish I went bigger too lol .. I am about 2 1/2 weeks post op and when I was in my doc's office the other day I asked him if he thought I would stay at this size. He said I would probably still do down a little. Ralaska I am totally in boobie greed mode and want them to stay this big! Busygirl - I have an almost 18 year old daughter .. I wasn't sure how it would be telling her I was getting a BA, (she herself is always wearing super padded bras) and she took it in stride. Even though I'm between a D and a DD I can easily disguise them and not look so 'obvious'. Have a boobalicious day everyone! xoxo
Welcome to my world Ralaska and Nomoreboobenvy. That was me last week and still recovering from it. I was really feeling but earlier this week. My bf says they are big and perfect. Compared to what I did have they are great. I think we have the same type Rakaska Natrelle moderate style 15 which is a fuller breast that doesn't project out as much as the mod plus or HP. You gotta dress them up. We've been examining them naked and yes we loved the look when they were swollen. But over all once I put clothes on I think they look sexy and perfect for my shape. Will pay most photos soon. Enjoy your babies ladies!!!
That is what I got! Style 15 .. Natrelles! ;)
Looks like all three of us have the same thing. We all look amazing. I have the biggest ccs between us (616) but I am 6'0 1/2 in tall. Just have to dress them up and you will be fine.
Yup on the natrelles 15. I'm petite so i got 397s and very happy so far. Hubs said he doesn't like em. He wants my old saggy tuberous lumps back... party pooper. Strange because the 1st week he seemed happy and now he's turning away from me.
Softgirl that is so strange!!!! Most hubby's are super excited! Hang in there! He will get used to them and as long as you are happy then that is what is matters! :)
Softgirl, if you are happy with them he will come around. My hubby loves them but is very concerned about hurting me. So possibly that may be part of the problem or some people don't like change. Either way he will get used to them and especially if it makes you feel sexier I am sure he will reap the benefits.
Yep agreed we all look AMAZING and feel great too. The boobie greed has gone away for me and am very happy with what I have or end up with. It is really better than what I was looking for - just a fuller look.
Sounds like he's insecure