Confused on if I Picked Right Size - Anchorage, AK

I have my BA surgery in 3 days I'm a mom of 3 so...

I have my BA surgery in 3 days I'm a mom of 3 so my boobs have been through a lot they got really huge being pragos and now that I am done having kids and lost all my weight my boobs are horrible lost all fullness and somewhat saggy but not enuf to have to get a lift. I had a few choices to pick from my PS suggested in the 400 and up rang so I picked a 457cc silicone (gummy bear) I'm kinda feeling like I should go with the 497cc they are gong under muscle. Ant help would be great

I got my boobies done yesterday. Wow what a day.

So it's done got my 457cc done yesterday. I forgot to tell you guys my body style. I'm 5'4 125-127 pounds. I has 3 kids which took its toll on them from being prago they got so big than had my last boy and lost a lot of weight. So they got small and lost all volume on top. I'm in a lot of pain still but I hope it goes away soon. I can't wait to see them. They are all wrapped up my DR said no peeking or he will take them back lol. Does anyone know why they have to be wrapped for a few days.

Love my new boobies

Well I picked a perfect size for my body. Very happy :)

Post a few pic of 3rd day

No swelling or brushing at all. My right is a bit bigger at this point. Still have a lot of boob in my arm pit how long does that take to go away or does it.

After 3 kids

I feel so much better about myself it's amazing. My recovery went very good perfect I'd say. Except when I first woke up after surgery they couldn't get my pain down for awhile but after that went home slept for a little took my pain meds every 4 houses and my husband took care of our baby. It's been 15 days still soar here and there more when I wake up. How long does it take to D&F? And will it come down from the sides? Thanks for all the support.

I'm in love

I'm so in love with my boobie they are perfect size for me. They have healed amazing not much scaring and it's only been 5 weeks. I will post some pictures in a bit.