Did my boobs at 52 and 3 years post OP they are awesome!

When I got my breasts fixed I hoped to look better...

When I got my breasts fixed I hoped to look better in clothes. That came true. However, I don't like the ripple from the under the muscle breast lifts and implants. I think it's mainly the silicone vs saline. I got saline, 310 cc.in each breast. I was so small that it was a bit of a stretch. I started out a 34 c and now, 15 pounds up I'm a 36 C but I'm sure some bras I could wear a D to avoid the side creep. Basically I love the look, I wish they were closer together, and that I got saline to avoid the ripple. Positive all around. I had surgery, came home the same day, took good care of myself , emptied the drains and was out partying less then two weeks later, and I went back to work 2 weeks later! I started dating a long time crush, had nothing to do with the breasts...we just ran into each other at the right time...he helped me heal by rubbing the coco butter on the scars and I felt that. There is a controversy that you lose the sensation in your nipple. I have to say that is temporary. Now,I feel like I don't even have implants...which has to be from going from 118 to 135 in 3 years. The extra weight made me look natural except for,the scars? Darned scars!

Wait..I do have saline!

I wish I got silicone but the docs didn't want that for me...more expensive too...

Been looking for my before pictures...

I can't find my before pictures...I know that is helpful..I also need better close up of the incisions...I'll try...the breast operation was the easiest out of the three since 2006. Tummy tuck first, 2006, breasts 2011 and the face mini lift 2013. Not sure my body can handle anymore!

Some pics

The right side is the worse of the two for rippling. On the bottom. Also feels smaller than the left.

I read everything I could

So I get it...the rippling is normal...the more weight I have on the better for the real feel...don't have to worry about that...I'm 140 right now!

High scars

Dr Anain said I looked beautiful. I was only 118 when I got them....I had no breast tissue...maybe that had something to do with it?

My tummy tuck scar shows in that photo...

I'm scarred but look great in clothes!

For my friend..lose4life :)

if there were no scars you'd never know!

looking up!

looking up at the scar...it faded but my scars last forever..thats just me...

another view

here you go...they move and flop like normal boobs now

At this point in life...

I am actually thrilled. I gained fifteen pounds, not happy about that but the saline ripple is gone and they feel totally real!
New York Plastic Surgeon

It wasn't the doctor, she is great! It's the saline wrinkles that feel weird, the right breast is smaller and one nipple is off. When I got my breasts I worked out a lot and had nothing but nipples and saggy skin left from what were once decent breasts. Dr Anain said she could do what was needed and I was confident and she did a great job. I wish I got silicone, but I was 52 and she suggested saline. I think that's where the ripples come from. Other than that she is a breast reconstruction doctor with a wonderful reputation in the WNY area and she lived up to it.

Hi Real Self Girl! Thanks for the compliments. Are you asking if I got the scar tattooed? I never thought about it much. Maybe a linking chain with flowers at each end? I'm sure it would hurt, and I'm not sure I'm up for any more pain. LOL..I've had enough pain for a lifetime. Thanks again...I really showed it all, didn't i!
You look beautiful. If you got it tattooed...what would you put on it??
I think you look beautiful! Congrats!!
I just read this thread. With all the other crap I forgot to update here. I will if anyone wants an updated bunch of pictures.
Dr. Shastri in Williamsville, NY. That man is an artist. I had it in 2007 and it was just beautiful. Until recently I had a flat, hard tummy. I'm 55 now with back problems and just can't exercise to the same level of hardness, but I'm still very happy. Thank you!
You look great!! Who did your tummy tuck??
How do I add pic
I'm fairly sure you add the picture on your own update site.
I have the same scar from my tummy tuck but I had it tattooed.
No kidding! I should...my husband doesn't want me to get tattooed even though I am all over...he doesn't have any and we've only been married since 2012..lol
My scar was horrible. If I knew how to upload a pic I would show u it. My husband doesn't have any either.
Really, tattooed thru the whole thing? Did it hurt? I'm tattooed but not there...I need to look at your profile to see! How cool!
Yes all the around. Not a bit so much scare tissue didn't feel a thing. Just posted my pic
Thanks again mylady for adding new pics. Cant thank ypu enough. Okay next question. How do they feel? Do your boobs feel soft? I hope im not being too graphic. If I am please forgive me. I just really want to know. I just noticed last nite the when my hubby and I are intimate he really likes to grab my boobs and feel them. Would you say that is still possible with saline?
Well, my husband is a big rough tough guy. I yell at him all the time that he's going to pop my boobs! But he hasn't and he has calmed down a bit on the man handling since the neck lift. That's been the hardest to heal from. May I ask how old you are? I say screw it and get saline for a grand more if that I what you want. I wish I did, although I am happy with my boobs....they feel real since I put on weight...it takes time to drop and all that, but when you are in a great top and a great bra..well, it's so nice to have the girls looking good! LOL
I just posted my profile. I am 40
Ohhhhhh ok mylady thank u soooooo much. I feel much better now! You look awesome woman! Just my opinion but I think the first set of pics mis represent how great you look. You are a freaking knockout! Im very excited now. Her work looks really good. Thank you for sharing.
No problem! I can delete the first one....it was taken with my muscles crunched....in a bad light so I don't scare anyone...lol
You look great!
thank you...im working out at Body Combat again,..kicking, punching....i cant believe i gained over 20 pounds in one year. maybe the prednisone.
Thanks ladies! Now I'm trying to feel great!
I love Body Combat - going to class today at 2:30pm! Yes, prednisone is notorious for weight gain. Keep up the exercise and you will take it off. Eating clean and grain free helps, too!
Mylady I am mostly interested in knowing why your scars under your breast are so high? Shouldnt they be under the boob and mostly hidden? Im trying to find out what Dr. Anain said about the look when you went back for follow up. What did she say about amount of space in between breast and nipple placement? I wanted to ask her myself when I was in for consult but I totally forgot.
My husband said the same thing. Dr Anain said they were normal. It's almost 4 yrs so maybe I'll go for a visit and see what is what. Remember, I put an awful shot in.
I mean picture"...