Finally Got the Courage to Do It

Im very active and I changed my eating habbits...

Im very active and I changed my eating habbits 4years ago. The last year I gained 20 pounds. I love my current size but my belly wasn't flat. I did my upper and lower abs to flatten it out. I felt a little tucking here and there during the procedure. Over all it was painless, the first night I was hurting like crazy. Didnt want to take the pain pills because of the high feeling I got from it. Anyways I was sored and it hurt to move,

Day 1 post Op
I felt pretty good, I am a hair stylist and was able to see clients, took one pain med and my antibiotics. However I couldnt drive cos it hurt to sit down. I wear the girdle and waist clincher provided all day. Inhad a lot of drainage from the incision site. But overall it was okay.

DAY 2 POST OP
I had littoe drainage from the site. The incision closed up. I out A&D on the incision site and wore the girdle and waist clincher. I still ws able to work. Still couldnt sit in my car to drive though.

Day 3 post op . (Day of truth)
I was hurting so bad, woke up at 3am had tobforce myself to sleep. The pain was worst. Had to take the pain meds, I had class at 12pm, took me 8 minutes to walk from packing deck to class, usually a 2 minute walk. I couldn't sit back but up straight.

Day 6 post op.
My stomach is much flatter but sore. It still hurts and I massage it when am laying or sitting down. Its still morning.

I have been trying to stay positive. I start back working out on monday 09/07/2013.
Im a bit skeptical if my stomach will be flat. As It looks the same or bigger after surgery. They say dont look in the mirror untill after 4 weeks but I cant help it.
Keep you updated
I am twelve days out and can finally fit into my pre-op jeans. I know exactly how you feel. About 8 days out I tried on my jeans and couldn't even do up the button! The swelling takes a long time to go away. Feel better!
Thank You! Feel better too. Have you noticed any flattening? My birthday is in November and Im hoping and praying i dont look like this cos am going on a cruise for my 25th birthday.
I was told that every week the swelling will become less and less. By November you (and me) should see a big difference. It won't be our complete transformation, but getting there. Yes, my stomach is definitely flatter.

9 Days Post Op

So the last week was hell, But today i got up with no pain, still wearing my girdle and waist clincher. I got on the scale this morning and have lost 5pounds from last time i weight myself. I know its probably the swelling going down. I bought a dress a while back for Graduation and it fits. My abs are still sored, but i went out for a run this morning, I feel great now. Having a salad for lunch, I'm beginning to see the difference in my abs.

My girdles were size small, one i got online and the other i received at the Doctor's office. Today I alterated them to an XXS in the waist area. I'm keeping fingers crossed for more results by the end of the week. I havent measured my waist, But tomorrow, I'll try to do about 90minutes on the Elliptical and see how it goes.fingers crossed

4 weeks Post Op

Ok so am on week 4 post op and all i want to do is cry. My abs look bigger than before lipo and I feel fat. I had to stop exercising this week because my thighs got hurt on the elliptical, but i have been doing yoga. My abs look bigger, and I was hoping by now i would see better results.

I looked better two weeks ago after surgery and now i feel like there is no result, i look worst. I dont know what is going on I am getting discouraged, I did this for my birthday which is in 2 weeks, If i look like this, this would be my worst birthday. I hope whatever this is, is better by the next couple of weeks
I hope you're happier with your results now!
Maybe you should make an appt. with your ps and ask what is going on. I have to assume it's some weird swelling. I just Started my period and feel very bloated.

Lipo DID ME BAD

IT'S been 8 months since my surgery. I don't see any result. My ab area is bigger than before surgery. When I voiced my concern I was told I needed to pay more for the correction. I have loose skin hanging. It looks like I have 3 different ab section. I'm only 25 and my surgeon assured me I wouldn't end up with loose skin. Now I have a sag over my belly. My same bathing suit looks horrible on me. I'm so disappointed. I've had a second opinion and was told that the job was not done right. I look like I used to be heavy and lost weight on my midsection leaving me with saying areas. When I sit down it looks like am pregnant. It looks like I paid money to be disfigured. I have contacted American lipo centers and was informed I need to pay more for correction. I'm going to ask for my money back which I'm already doing.
No. Belly is just sagging. Looks bad