About to Have Reduction - Amarillo, TX

Hi I am 31 and wear 38f although it's a 38g on my...

Hi I am 31 and wear 38f although it's a 38g on my left breast. I was scheduled for my first appointment 2 weeks ago but had to leave because my doctor was arrested for hire for murder, while I was at his office. So now I'm scheduled with a different doctor. I'm scheduled for August 15 for my first visit. I have herniations from my neck to my rear. The most severe are in my thoracic area. My back doctor thinks it might help with my pain. I am on medicare do to my back. Does anybody know if this will cover it completely. I am a single mom of four kids and breast fed my twins which has cause severe sagging. I am a litlle scared anything ya'll would like to share with me is welcomed.

Well today is day4 of having my reduction. I am a...

Well today is day4 of having my reduction. I am a little sore but my neck feels wonderful . I am still wrapped and canny determine how big they are . I really feel flat chested when I pick in at them. Does anybody feel the same? I hope I have some left . I will keep y'all posted.

Well it's been a week and one day . I'm in a...

Well it's been a week and one day . I'm in a regular sports bra 38 c which is pretty big on me. It's kind of concerning me because I feel so flat. I can't figure out how to add pics on here. Feeling a little down today concerned that I have no breast. Is this normal to feel this way? Just really want to cry .

I typed that wrong I'm in a 36 c bra right now ....

I typed that wrong I'm in a 36 c bra right now . Sorry bout that.

Thanks girls!!
sandi a real quick post! the reason you can not upload pics is because you have to use a regular computer!! cant from phone or ipad!!:-)

Sandi, please remember that it will take your brain a while to catch up with the changes that have happened to your body. You are so use to seeing extremely large breasts when you look at yourself, and what you see now is drastically different. A C-cup really is not terribly small, and certainly not flat. Once you become accustomed to seeing them I bet you will really like the new size. But it is completely normal to feel conflicted or even disappointed at first. A lot of the girls have had this reaction. Another thing to keep in mind is that as the swelling leaves the breasts start to soften and settle and believe it or not, you actually do get a smidgen bigger...maybe even a cup size, so even if you feel little now, more than likely you will get some of that size back. Good luck!
Thank u Fay for update. They removed my drains yesterday but I didn't look lol to scared too haha. I go back next weds for them to remove sponges. The following weds they will remove staples. Just confused about the lil bitties lol. Be blessed
ok today they took drains out!!! a foot long on each side!!! ugh!!! when i saw the little things i did not go in shock!! lol they do look good if i can say!! they said today that all looks good! they left most of steri strips on but took a couple chunks of because of some blistering! i go back next week!!! very scattered brain! not home yet when i do i will send you more info!! love and blessings
That update up there is suppose to say 36 c not 38
Well I still have sponges on my nipples so I think once they are removed the cup will will be too big . But that is what I have on with plenty of space in the cup now. I don't know why I'm feeling down about this. The plus side is I do believe it'll help pain control in my back. Keep me posted please.? I can't figure out how to put pics on here through my iPhone. I don't have any before pics though.
hey Sandi i will update you after my doc visit! i am here waiting. can you wear a 36C ?
Hi faythfull . Today I feel worse than I have been. Mainly because of the pain pump running out. I didn't get wrapped in ace bandage but only a Velcro bra with gauze and sponges inside. I do have the pump hooked up and drains . The doctor is suppose to reveal everything on weds . I would love to hear how your response when you see them . Seems like weds is forever away.

How are you feeling? I pray your recovery is super fast .
i feel flat compared to before!! i know they are there!! will be taking off ace wrap around noon today. we will see what they look like!! how are you feeling?

That feeling of being completely flat is normal. I felt the same way and I'm still a DD! It just takes your brain a bit of time to adjust to a new normal. Glad everything went well. Keep us posted.
Sorry about all the misspelled words . Thank you for your response. When I peeked in my wrapped bra I seen flatness. This made me nervous. I am glad to hear I'm not Alone and that I'm probably not flat. They removed 2 1/2 pounds from each side a total of 5 pounds . I'm just excited to see the final result . Blessings
i have my BR August 30th! Just next week and you will be on the road!! i have been in your shoes!! good things come to those who wait!!! you can post on the July boards asking about recovery and so on! those ladies are great and will answer your questions!! once I have the reduction I will be updating and give you any info I can! when you can get on here and read. i have learned so much from the ladies on here! do you have a list of questions for your PS? i didnt with the other PS but my new one I had a list! like stitching, drains, how much taking out, what cup size he was thinking and so on! i am here for ya if you need anything!!
Hi faythfull , I'm soo anxious. Thank you for stopping by. My Internet has decided not to work right so I apologize in advance for any late responses. Have you already had the surgery? If so how long was your recovery? I'm ready for shoulder neck and back relief. ;?
hello. i just wabted to drop by and see how you are doing? i know the wait is horrible but so worth it!!
38fandg hello!!! so glad you are on here!!! I know it seems weird and all but glad to know that you didnt make it with the other guy!!! This place is great for support!!! I have my surgery August 30th! I am a 40 K. I also have four kiddos!! but I am older at 41! LOl I am going to message you!
i cant message you for some reason! May I ask who you are seeing? I was to have surgery with other doc June 5th but he turned out to be horrible the day before and left the office in tears!!! I love the new PS I am seeing. The whole office is just great!!! I wish you all the luck.
I sent a private message :)

Oh lord that is just crazy... I am happy to hear you are seeing a new doctor.

Hey 38! I think you must have had the same doc that Faythfull had, because her first doc was arrested for a hire for murder scheme. Like I told her, you sure dodged a bullet. Sounds like that guy had some real issues! Good luck at your appointment. All insurance companies are different as to what they will approve and how much is being paid. I have BCBS of Iowa and it paid for mine, but my portion of the bill was not quite $700. Good luck! Let us know how it all goes!
Thank you Iowa. Yes I'm so glad he got caught before I seen him.