itesnt

After losing almost 100 pounds from gastric bypass...

After losing almost 100 pounds from gastric bypass surgery in 2009.. I waited until I was at a nice steady weight for 2 years... I had a consult with Dr. Gonzalez about my breasts looking and feeling like two deflated balloons.. ;) I recently found out that my left breast had developed capsular contracture.. so I am going in to have it repaired on 2/27/13. I figured while I'm already under, I will also have the full TT that I've been wanting. I'm so excited!

Ummmm... I am SO NOT into women, but damn do those breasts look good honey! You make ME want mine done! They look fab! Wow!
Your boobs look awesome!!! How soon after your BA did you develop CC? Is that something that he will fix for free? Did you massage a lot? Thanks! =) xoxo
I am closer to state college and I am going to a surgeon in lewisburg. I have heard all about louton and that is why I went a different direction...lol. I am sure everything will turn out I am just hormonal and have anxiety right now. Btw you look great!

I guess I am going to use this review for my Tummy...

I guess I am going to use this review for my Tummy Tuck as well.. I haven't had it yet, it is scheduled for Feb. 27, 2013. I did submit a review already posting before pictures of my belly.. but for some reason.. it's STILL not public. I am going to put those pictures on here since this one is public. I can't believe how bad my stomach looks in certain pictures! Ugh! I normally don't see it in those views blahhh!!!
So excited!! Can't wait to follow your story.
Thanks, I'll be having the revision done in 10 days. I'm going to take a photo without anything coveringmy boobies before I go.. I also want to get some of my indented nipple scar before because my PS is fixing that too.
Thanks so much!! I LOVE my new boobies!!

I posted a few new pictures of the 'flaws' in my...

I posted a few new pictures of the 'flaws' in my new boobies.. the indented scar is actually only noticeable when I lift my right arm up.. when I'm just standing still it looks normal, I contemplated whether or not to even have it fixed but my PS really wants to fix it, so I'm happy about that. My left breast is the one that has capsular contracture, it actually looks so much smaller than my right breast simply because the implant is being squeezed by the capsule that is compressing it, it's pretty painful. :o( anyhooooo..... just 9 days until my surgery!
Those tatas are standing at attention they really look good I'm considering a breast lift but II'm not completely sure but please believe its very much so needed :)
Pennsylvania Plastic Surgeon