itesnt

After losing almost 100 pounds from gastric bypass...

After losing almost 100 pounds from gastric bypass surgery in 2009.. I waited until I was at a nice steady weight for 2 years... I had a consult with Dr. Gonzalez about my breasts looking and feeling like two deflated balloons.. ;) I recently found out that my left breast had developed capsular contracture.. so I am going in to have it repaired on 2/27/13. I figured while I'm already under, I will also have the full TT that I've been wanting. I'm so excited!

I guess I am going to use this review for my Tummy...

I guess I am going to use this review for my Tummy Tuck as well.. I haven't had it yet, it is scheduled for Feb. 27, 2013. I did submit a review already posting before pictures of my belly.. but for some reason.. it's STILL not public. I am going to put those pictures on here since this one is public. I can't believe how bad my stomach looks in certain pictures! Ugh! I normally don't see it in those views blahhh!!!

I posted a few new pictures of the 'flaws' in my...

I posted a few new pictures of the 'flaws' in my new boobies.. the indented scar is actually only noticeable when I lift my right arm up.. when I'm just standing still it looks normal, I contemplated whether or not to even have it fixed but my PS really wants to fix it, so I'm happy about that. My left breast is the one that has capsular contracture, it actually looks so much smaller than my right breast simply because the implant is being squeezed by the capsule that is compressing it, it's pretty painful. :o( anyhooooo..... just 9 days until my surgery!
Pennsylvania Plastic Surgeon

Those tatas are standing at attention they really look good I'm considering a breast lift but II'm not completely sure but please believe its very much so needed :)
So excited!! Can't wait to follow your story.
Thanks, I'll be having the revision done in 10 days. I'm going to take a photo without anything coveringmy boobies before I go.. I also want to get some of my indented nipple scar before because my PS is fixing that too.
Ummmm... I am SO NOT into women, but damn do those breasts look good honey! You make ME want mine done! They look fab! Wow!
Thanks so much!! I LOVE my new boobies!!
Your boobs look awesome!!! How soon after your BA did you develop CC? Is that something that he will fix for free? Did you massage a lot? Thanks! =) xoxo
Thanks! I noticed my left breast starting to hurt a little when I would go to bed and lay on my left side (which wasn't normal) because they hadn't hurt for a while. Yes my PS is fixing that for free, and my implant is still under warranty so it'll also be covered) I just have to pay the anesthesiologist and surgery center fees) that is why I am having the tummy tuck at the same time.. no anesthesia/surgery center fees having to be paid twice.. As far as the massaging... I did exactly what my PS recommended... but sometimes CC just happens... Thanks again and I hope this helps.....
So was it a matter or weeks or months before the CC developed? Thanks!
oh sorry I didn't say when.. lol....it was about 4 months PO
No worries! So everything was hunky dory, you were massaging and then all of a sudden it started? Sorry for all of the questions!! :)
Yeah everything was just fine... then I mentioned it hurting to my PS and he knew it was CC just by looking at it. Lol it's not too bad... just wanna get it replaced so it doesn't get worse...
Got it thanks! :) xoxo
You're so welcome! Any other questions, just ask!! :)
I am closer to state college and I am going to a surgeon in lewisburg. I have heard all about louton and that is why I went a different direction...lol. I am sure everything will turn out I am just hormonal and have anxiety right now. Btw you look great!
Thank you Blonde!! I only have 19 days until my TT!! I'm getting anxious!!! I am probably one of the most impatient people in the world!! :)

Your breasts look beautiful. I hope the revision and tummy tuck go very smoothly for you! Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf.

Thanks Angie!!! I am so happy with my BA I had done! the capsular contracture is just a risk in the surgery to begin with so... I'm just glad to have caught is soon enough to have the TT and the revision done at the same time (to save on the surgery center and anesthesiologist fees) I'm so excited and I hope that the next 21 days FLY by.. I have a lot of things I want to get done here around the house so in the meantime.. that'll keep me busy!! Thanks again!!
I can't wait to see your tt pics, dr Gonzalez just did my breast lift with implants on dec 12th and I am so happy with him!! I plan to have him do my tt in about 2 years!! Good luck
He is a wonderful Dr Jeni!! I absolutely LOVE him and his entire staff!! Thanks for the well wishes and I will be sure to post some before and after pictures of my TT.. Thanks again!!
Wish you would have posted before I paid for my surgery. I would have checked him out. I am having major anxiety over the surgeon I choose due to him not even measuring me to see what my BWD is. Now it is too late as I have already paid in full for the surgery :( maybe I am overreacting, but the anxiety is making me sick.
Awww... :( No fair.. surely you could explain why you've changed your mind? I guess they'd probably keep a portion of your payment huh? That stinks! I wish you lots of luck. Are you in my area? I know there are only 2 PS in my direct area... I'm just super glad I met Dr. Gonzalez!! I did not like Dr. Louton's arrogant attitude..... (is that who you are going to)