Getting the Girls I Always Wanted - Altamonte Springs, FL-breast lift

I am 42, a wife and a mother of 3 kids. I finally...

I am 42, a wife and a mother of 3 kids. I finally decided to get a much wanted and needed breast lift. My breasts sagged since I was a teenager. I have also lost 45 pounds. My surgery is scheduled on 05/09 and I am hoping to be 25 to 30 pounds lighter which will be me in range of my ideal weight. I am 5ft tall and my current weight is 147. I will be sharing my experience to help others in their journey as the stories shared here by so many have helped me make my decision.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Great experience so far. Dr and staff were wonderful.

Ty for sharing. Will def follow your journey:-) congrats and please continue to keep us posted:-)
Congrats on decision and weight loss !! I'm also short 5'2" I'm trying to shed the last 10 before surgery 2/13. . I'm wondering what size you are considering. I've heard anywhere from 300 to 450 cc. Since I'm getting lift and implants I want to have a nice big set of tatatass. Might as well since I'm spending the money. Preop i1/31 and will try on at that time. I've done the rice sizer and I'm leaning toward 400/450. It's nice to see women in 40-50 age group doing this. We are few here! My best to you. Good luck sweetie.
Hi, it is good to share this journey with others and encourage each other. It is a very emotional experience. I am currently a 36DD my PS recommended no implants and I agree because I m big enough. But I know that when I drop 25 pounds I will be down to a full 36C and I would like to be a D. He is also removing skin which will make me smaller. I am going back in April to have a consult and then decide if I should go with implants. If I do I would keep it under 300cc because you have to also consider the bigger the implants the more stress it puts on the lift. Let me know how it all goes.
I'm so excited you are starting your journey with us on RealSelf! Sounds like you've been preparing for you new look with a lot of weight loss. Congratulations! Keep us updated on the rest of your weight loss goal and your breast lift research!