Breast lift done 10/17/14 Dr Fiala been waiting 20 years for new boobies

I am 42, a wife and a mother of 3 kids. I finally...

I am 42, a wife and a mother of 3 kids. I finally decided to get a much wanted and needed breast lift. My breasts sagged since I was a teenager. I have also lost 45 pounds. My surgery is scheduled on 05/09 and I am hoping to be 25 to 30 pounds lighter which will be me in range of my ideal weight. I am 5ft tall and my current weight is 147. I will be sharing my experience to help others in their journey as the stories shared here by so many have helped me make my decision.
Hi Did you have surgery last week?
Ty for sharing. Will def follow your journey:-) congrats and please continue to keep us posted:-)

My BL is tomorrow!! So excited and nervous

Tomorrow is the day. I managed to get down to 143 pounds not close to what I wanted but it is what it is. I am adding some preop pics, can't wait to me my new girls. I will post more about my experience once I feel better.

BL was a no go-Had to reschedule

Today was not at all what I expected it would be. Last night at around 2am I woke up with stomach pains and was vomiting and diarrhea all night, Anyway I thought it was a reaction to the Ativan I took just before midnight. I have never take anything to sleep but did so because I was told that I would help me be rested for surgery. I still managed to make it to the Dr. office and I was ready to have surgery if Dr Fiala thought it was safe. Dr Fiala decided it would be best to reschedule. He and the staff were great and even gave me IV fluids because I was dehydrated. I guess things happen for a reason so I am ok with getting this done in 8 weeks. Can't wait me meet my new girls!
Did you do it today?? I'm following, hope you are ok!
HI, sorry I missed your message. I had rescheduled for 06/06, today and I got sick so I again had to reschedule for 08/01 it was the soonest Dr Fiala had available. I couldn't change the date. Oh I just can't wait.

Surgery is done my BL finally happened yesterday 10/17

So I have been away for a while and much has happened. I was reschedule for 08/01 and then my son became ill, my adult son and it is something that I will have to deal with for a while. I had to reschedule again fo 10/17. The day finally came. Se Fiala and his staff were awesome. I was in the OR in no time and went to sleep right away. Slept until it was time to go home and all they way in the car. No nausea. Everything went well. He ended up reducing in both beast. Can't wait to see them. I go back on Thursday for my post op. Next year I'm getting my TT. My surgery lasted 5hrs and I had never had surgery before so I was really scared this is why I wanted to fo it separate. I will post pics later. Now off to sleep.
Do you like your new and lifted breast?
I am looking forward to your updates! I am starting this process and am going back and forth with what I want to do....and since cost is snow issue, what is worth it. I hope your recovery is going well!
Typo there.....I meant to say cost IS an issue...lol, not snow issue! (I wish there was snow issue about cost!)
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr Fiala is an amazing surgeon, nice, very knowledgable and gifted. Staff is great. I am always amazed when I see his work. He is a perfectionist and takes his time to get it just right. Next year I will return for my TT to Dr Fiala.