Breast lift done 10/17/14 Dr Fiala been waiting 20 years for new boobies

I am 42, a wife and a mother of 3 kids. I finally...

I am 42, a wife and a mother of 3 kids. I finally decided to get a much wanted and needed breast lift. My breasts sagged since I was a teenager. I have also lost 45 pounds. My surgery is scheduled on 05/09 and I am hoping to be 25 to 30 pounds lighter which will be me in range of my ideal weight. I am 5ft tall and my current weight is 147. I will be sharing my experience to help others in their journey as the stories shared here by so many have helped me make my decision.

My BL is tomorrow!! So excited and nervous

Tomorrow is the day. I managed to get down to 143 pounds not close to what I wanted but it is what it is. I am adding some preop pics, can't wait to me my new girls. I will post more about my experience once I feel better.

BL was a no go-Had to reschedule

Today was not at all what I expected it would be. Last night at around 2am I woke up with stomach pains and was vomiting and diarrhea all night, Anyway I thought it was a reaction to the Ativan I took just before midnight. I have never take anything to sleep but did so because I was told that I would help me be rested for surgery. I still managed to make it to the Dr. office and I was ready to have surgery if Dr Fiala thought it was safe. Dr Fiala decided it would be best to reschedule. He and the staff were great and even gave me IV fluids because I was dehydrated. I guess things happen for a reason so I am ok with getting this done in 8 weeks. Can't wait me meet my new girls!

Surgery is done my BL finally happened yesterday 10/17

So I have been away for a while and much has happened. I was reschedule for 08/01 and then my son became ill, my adult son and it is something that I will have to deal with for a while. I had to reschedule again fo 10/17. The day finally came. Se Fiala and his staff were awesome. I was in the OR in no time and went to sleep right away. Slept until it was time to go home and all they way in the car. No nausea. Everything went well. He ended up reducing in both beast. Can't wait to see them. I go back on Thursday for my post op. Next year I'm getting my TT. My surgery lasted 5hrs and I had never had surgery before so I was really scared this is why I wanted to fo it separate. I will post pics later. Now off to sleep.

11 days post op pics FEELING GREAT!

Today has been 11 days since my breast lift. Recovery has not been that bad. I have been careful to avoid having any issues with my incisions. Dr Fiala reduced both breasts, a full cup size on the right.
I am very happy with the results. I now they will look even better after all swelling goes down. My pre surgery weight was much higher than I would have liked, I was at 151. I had been down to 143 just before my original surgery date. I have been eating healthy and hope to get started with weight loss again. My next goal is to get down to 135-130 and get a TT to complete the new me.
I am so happy I had this done and only regret is not having done it sooner. Pain was minimal and all worth it. Dr Fiala and his staff have been great and I will be going back to him for my TT.
I will go back on Thursday for my second post op appt. No exercise yet, I am hoping I can start walking soon.

PICS AT DAY 11

New Pics 2 weeks- Healing nicely Using Embrace Scar Therapy

Today I had my 2week apt. The surgical tape was removed and everything looks great. Healing much faster than I expected. I decided to use Embrace scar therapy I think it is worth it considering it works great. Around the areola I am using Prosil. Not able to workout yet. I have been careful not too do too much to help the healing process. I love that the incisions are so think and look great at 2 weeks.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr Fiala is an amazing surgeon, nice, very knowledgable and gifted. Staff is great. I am always amazed when I see his work. He is a perfectionist and takes his time to get it just right. Next year I will return for my TT to Dr Fiala.