Got My Lady Lumps!!

Hello everyone! I am 5'4" 108lbs... and an A cup!...

Hello everyone! I am 5'4" 108lbs... and an A cup! I have two boys (ages 1 and 2) whom I breastfed 5 months each. I have always been small in that area... but at least before kids, they were nice round and perky! Now, I have lost a lot of volume in the upper breast. My husband and I have decided that we're happy with a family of four... So it's finally time to do something for me!

I am an active mom. I love playing sports, the gym, etc... so I am looking for a conservative upgrade. I would like to be a full B or small C. I want silicone implants, under the muscle, with breast fold incision.

I have been to two different consultations. I was not thrilled with my first consultation. It was free, but I really thought I would have met with the doctor. Instead, I met with a nurse who did all of the measurements and what have you. I also got to try on sizers. The nurse was really nice, but she was trying to push the bigger sizes on me. She thought 370cc looked great but I, however, thought they were huge!! I'm not trying to compete with Dolly! I was quoted $8000 for the surgery, which in my opinion is crazzzzyy....

I enjoyed my second consultation a lot more. I met with the doctor. He went over every detail of the surgery with me... and discussed MY goals. The size / profile is ultimately up to the patient... although he does offer advice. I like that. Dr Fiala measured my BWD... 11.5 and explained the sizing chart. For the most natural look (based on my BWD) I should be somewhere around 250-300cc for a moderate profile... and 325-375cc for a high profile silicone implant. I am still undecided on profile. I keep reading that small framed girls should get the high profile... but I am thinking that's just if they want more cc's. I honestly liked the way the 250cc moderate profile implants looked. I am just hoping it will fill in the upper breast enough as I do have a little sag to my breasts. Anyone have any thoughts on this??

So overall, I loved Dr Fiala's office. I have booked a surgery date of July 27th!!! I have a pre-op appt on July 11th, which my husband will be going with me and helping me pick a final size. Of course his motto is "Go Big, or Go Home!" Boys! I have read a lot of reviews where women wish they would have gone a little bigger. I will keep that in mind when choosing.

I am so excited to get this done! I will keep everyone updated throughout my journey. I just hope my review is somewhat hekpful to others going through the same experience. And thank you to all of you who have shared you're story here on RealSelf!

Will post pictures soon :)

Well only 50 days left until the big day! That...

Well only 50 days left until the big day! That seems like forever! I have been trying to keep myself busy that way I can take my mind off BOOBS! I think my hubby is getting tired of me talking about it. LOL! Not only that, but I am constantly online with every free second I get to look at boobie sizes! There's a website loveyourlook.com that has a lot of helpful before/after photos of different size silicone implants. But it's amazing how different everyone turns out even with the same size implant!

I finally got my vacation time approved. I will be taking two weeks off of work to recover. I have a stand-up job working 8 to 12 hour days, so I'm thinking that will be enough time to get back to the norm. I'm more worried about taking care of my two little boys. They are total mama's boys and love to cuddle!

Well, will update more later. Pictures will come one of these days!

Well pics are posted. As I was told in high school...

Well pics are posted. As I was told in high school... "looks like nipples on a rib age!" Bahaha! Not for long!!

Rib Cage*** dang it

Rib Cage*** dang it

The 30 day count down starts NOW!! Whooo Hoooo!!!!...

The 30 day count down starts NOW!! Whooo Hoooo!!!!

I have done very little to prepare for recovery (probably because it still feels like an eternity before my surgery!) I have bought a couple zip-up bras from JC Penney and ordered a Marena zip-up bra from amazon.com. The Marena bra had very good reviews, and I also remember a realself member saying how comfortable it is. So, figured I'd give it a try. Next up, shopping for button-up PJs!

More before pics to come soon!

Pre-op still scheduled for July 11th. The big day to finalize an implant size! HALLELUJAH!

Had my pre-op appt today! Paid for the surgery in...

Had my pre-op appt today! Paid for the surgery in full! Glad that is over and done with! My surgery time will be at 9:30a on the morning of July 27th!! 16 more days! I received prescriptions for all medications: Percocet, Lorazepam, Singulair, phenergan, and doxycycline. I also decided to buy the Vitamedics pre/post-op vitamins that my surgeon sells. I don't take any medications, nor do I take a multi-vitamin... So figured what the heck... I'll try those. It contains bromelain and arnica 30x for swelling and bruising.

And for the SIZE!! I have decided to go with Mentor 275cc mod+ silicone! I'm pretty confident this will get me where I want to be. I was debating on that or 325cc HP. My husband likes them both, but likes the 325cc HP more because it projects more. It was definitely a close toss-up for me. I still have a week or so if I want to change my mind, but for now I'm stoked with my choice. Anything is better than what I've got now. My husband took a few photos with the sizers, so I will post later. Input from you all will be much appreciated :)

Uploading some pics from my pre-op appt with...

Uploading some pics from my pre-op appt with sizers. Please give me you honest opinion as this is the toughest decision I've ever made in my life, haha! Not really... but you all know how tough it is!

Well ladies... the time has come! I have less than...

Well ladies... the time has come! I have less than 48 hours until surgery, I am getting really excited about it. I am working this evening, and pulling a 12 hour shift tomorrow at work... hoping the time will fly on by!

I talked with my doctor's office yesterday. I have decided to stick with my initial size... 275cc Mod+ silicone implants under the muscle. After days of going back and forth on size... I finally remembered why I am doing thing. It's not to get huge boobs and gain attention. I'd prefer that no one can tell that I've got implants. I was always fine with my small, round perky boobs... especially with an athletic type figure. After having kids, I am just looking to get the fullness back from what they sucked out of me during breastfeeding! I am 100% confident that I will be completely happy with this size for my lifestyle.

Surgery is at 9:30am Friday morning. I am to arrive at the doctor's office at 8:30am. Fasting starts at 12am the night before. I have started taking the pre/post-op vitamins. Yesterday I started taking the bromelain for swelling and bruising. I am to continue that for 7-10 days or until swelling is gone. Immediately after surgery, I am to start the Arnica 30X.

I had the day off yesterday. Spent majority of the day picking up little odds and ends for surgery, I picked up my prescriptions... they were a whopping $10.57 for all five! Cannot complain there! Also bought a button-up shirt for the days following surgery. I have a few camis already... I figured I could just step into those and pull them up as opposed to putting them on over my head. We will see! I also picked up some Vitamin E 400IU. Doctor recommends taking it starting two weeks after surgery to prevent CC.

Everything seems to be coming together! I can't believe my day is almost here... Feels like I've been waiting forever for this!

Last but not least... I would love to thank everyone for all of your thoughts and support... I have really met some great people off of this community.

On my way! My surgery was originally scheduled for...

On my way! My surgery was originally scheduled for 9:30am, but I got a call yesterday saying it had been moved up to 7:30am! Knocked two hours off the old timer! It's a little over an hour ride... My tummy is in knots. Hubby is driving, so I've got time to sit and relax. Will try to post more later after surgery if I'm feelin up to it.

Will see you on the other side! Cheers to new tatas!!!

Well I made it! I am alive. I arrived at the...

Well I made it! I am alive. I arrived at the surgeon's office at 7:00am. They look me right in. I was asked to take my shirt and jacket off and change in to a gown. I got to leave my pants and socks on. The anesthesiologist came in and asked me questions about my medical history. He also explained all the different medications that he would be adding to the IV. And then reassured me he would be by my side the whole time monitoring my vitals. Very nice and professional. After that, Dr Fiala came in the room, confirmed my size implant, and drew his lines on me. He did mention that I so have some assemetry. My right breast is bigger than my left (It has always been that way even before breastfeeding) He didn't notice it at my initial consultation, but saw it today. It is very minimal and does't both me a bit. You really have to be looking to see it. My hubby has never noticed :)

He took measurements onace again, and agreed the 275cc mod + would be a great choice for me :)

There was a young nurse there ( I think she was a nurse ). She was very sweet and accomodating. She told me that Dr Fiala had done her breast aug, and insisted that I was in good hands. That calmed me down a little... as I was sweating so much! (Was not allowed to put deodorant on this morning!) She gave some anti-inflammatories and a muscle relaxant right before surgery... and poked me in the hand for my IV. After that, we were ready to rock and roll! She helped me to the operating room and up on the bed I went. Warm blankets were placed on me. The anesthesiologist came in and started a conversation. It really took my mind of things, thank God. He asked what kind of work I do and a few other questions. I explained that I am a pharmacist... and was mentioning about getting robbed at the pharmacy a few months ago... and that was it! I don't remember a darn thing after that!

I woke up in recovery and didn't know where I was at first. I looked down at my chest... I was wrapped in an ace bandage. I snuck a peek and realized I had tatas! It was all over before I knew it! I happily closed my eyes and went back to bed. Later on, my husband came in. The nurse was explaining all of the post-op procedures: Rest,rest, rest. I am to wear this ace bandage until next Thursday (6 days!) No showers until then. After that, I will be able to wear a supprtive sports bra for 4 weeks. Multiple vitamins are to be continued tomorrow. I also start my antibiotic and Singulair tomorrow, as well.

I was wheeled out of the recovery room at 10:30 and made it home by 11:30am. I felt great. I was able to get out of the car on my own and walk. So far I have had no real pain... just discomfort. I took a Percocet at 12:30 and it put me to sleep. It is now 5:30 and I feel amazing. I have been able to do quite a bit with no pain. I can open my pill bottles and water bottles with no problem (I read other ladies had trouble with that... maybe that's day 2??) I feel a little pressure when lying down... but nothing unbearable. I really expected a lot worse. So far it's been a piece of cake. (I hope it continues like that)

My breast are numb. They are a little bigger than I expected. I know that will go down as there is a little swelling. I have been taking the Arnica 30X today and will resume the Bromelain tomorrow to help with swelling. I just started doing the ice packs. It really feels good. I would recommend that to anyone!!

I do have an appetite already. On the way home from surgery, we ordered Panera and took it home. I had a turkey sandwich and soup. I have been staying hydrated with plenty of water.

My doctor's office exceeded my expectations. I would recommend Dr Fiala to anyone looking to improve their image

I think that's it for now. Sorry for the long post... but hopefully it will help others who are about to go under! I will try to post pics soon. But I am just in my ugly ace bandage so not much to see and gawk over ;)

Once again, I appreciate all of the support I have gotten from RealSelf. You all are wonderful!

Woke up this morning in a little bit more...

Woke up this morning in a little bit more discomfort... so popped a Pecocet. Took the edge off. I haven't had a pain pill since then. No real pain, just manageable discomfort on day 2. I have been lounging around quite a bit today... but not as much as I would have liked to. My hubby is home with me to watch the kids, but of course he woke up this morning with a stomach bug. He's been throwing up all day... and pretty much out of commission. I have been watching the kids... but will wake hubby up when it's time to change diapers! Haha My excuse is... I can't lift them onto the changing table. Darn. Really wish I could wipe their butts all day :)

I posted some pics today. Don't tell my surgeon I pulled the ace bandage down for a total of 3 minutes! Hope he doesnt visit RealSelf often. The suspense was absolutely killing me. I had to take a peak and flaunt around in a bikini top. Overall, I love them. Still some swelling and lots of dropping to do. I think I will be pleased with the outcome.

Still icing on and off every couple of hours. No funky weird stuff going on yet. No complaints what so ever.

Next anticipated milestone is 5 days away... taking a shower. Thank goodness I have baby wipes around the house. Will update more tomorrow. Not much has changed from yesterday.

Well... Yesterday was Day 3. Both my kids had the...

Well... Yesterday was Day 3. Both my kids had the stomach bug the night prior so this mama did not get too much sleep. I spent majority of the day at my parents house resting up. The boys stayed home with their daddy. I probably would have been okay staying at the house, but I just didn't want to over-do it. The boys wouldnt think twice about jumping on mommy even with her "boo-boos" My hubby has been wonderful throughout this entire process =)

Today is Day 4. I havent taken any pain pills (not even Tylenol) since early morning of day 2!! I am feeling almost back to normal. I took a bath today and washed my hair in the faucet. Was able to comb and blow dry it with no problems. Still have my ace bandage on. It is probably the most annoying thing of my recovery... It will be burned by the time Thursday comes around when I get the okay to switch to a sports bra!!

I did try on a sports bra today, I bought it a month ago from JC Penney. I bought a 34B... the darn thing was too tight!! I drove myself back to JC Penney today (no discomfort) and picked up a 34C. So much better. The ladies are able to breathe. But it was short-lived, as I had to put the old bandage back on.

Today has been a very relaxing day. Kids are at daycare... Hubby is at work. Peace and quiet. My breasts are still numb. My incisions are a little itchy. Every once in a while I feel a twinge run down my right breast. All part of the healing process. I really think the vitamins, arnica, and bromelain had a key role in my excellent recovery... either that, or I have high tolerance to pain.

And the old pipes are working fine... was able to use the bathroom yesterday ;)

Ahh... Sorry I have not updated in a...

Ahh... Sorry I have not updated in a while!!

It's been a little over two weeks since I had my BA! I am loving the new me!! I have gone to the beach a few times now. Man, it feels good having SOMETHING up top! Per doctor's orders, I am not allowed to go swimming in a pool or at the beach until the 3 week mark. So I've just been working on my Florida tan :)

I had my 2 week follow-up this past Thursday. Got the remainder of my sutures taking out. Got to see my incision scars.... they look great! The nurse went over massaging techniques with me. I am to do the breast massages twice daily for 5 minutes on each side. I wouldn't really call it a massage... it's more like displacing the implant up into your collar bone! It's a bit weird looking / feeling. Massages are to be done for as long as I have the implants in! Along with breast massages, I am to massage my scars to break up any scar tissue. The nurse said to do it kind of rough... and I will here crunching and crackling.. UGH! So gross, lol.

I am not in any pain. I was a little sore last week, but I think it's over now. My swelling is gone. I still have another two weeks of wearing a sports bra. Then I finally get to sexy bras! Whoo hoo! I think I might still continue to wear a sports bra at night for a while. I just feel so supportive in that thing.

I am still taking Singulair at night to prevent capsular contracture. I am to continue this until I hit 3 months. I have also started taking Vitamin E 400IU once daily. My doctor advised to take the Vitamin E for as long as I have the implants.

My doctor did mention that I cannot ever to push-ups or other chest work-outs again. I was a little bummed by that. I like doing P90X and other workout routines... Guess I will have to find something else to replace those workouts.

Other than that... I am super happy I did this. I am very pleased with the size!
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Have not had surgery yet, but so far so good!

You look amazing! I am getting my BA in 2 weeks. You mentioned you have kids, not sure how small they are but I have a 1 year old. My husband will be taking care of him for the first 2 weeks but after that I would like to slowly ease back into our regular routine. He just started walking and requires a lot of attention since he's exploring everything around him. Do you (or anyone) have suggestions for someone recovering and has small kids?
Welcome EF895! Glad you have your husband to help you the first 2 weeks of recovery. Hopefully after 1 week, you'll slowly ease into your regular routine other than the lifting your toddler.

Come join several other women getting their BAs this month in the May 2014 Breast Aug Forum!
Thank you for your review! It was very helpful! Was the meds 10.57, with insurance, or without? Also, how was your pain?
Thanks for the kind words! I'm delighted you're enjoying your result. Just to clarify - I recommend not doing pec exercises for the first 6 months. After that, you can. All the best!
You look totally natural! Congrats!
Your size looks great! So natural! 275mod+? I'm 5'3 an 100 pounds don't wanna look too fake either don't want anyone to tell! My BA Is in 5 days an was thinking of 280-300 HP under muscle. Hoping that wont be too big on me :/ what size cup are u measuring ?
Just stopping by to see how you are doing!! Hope you are still enjoying the size :) I noticed your comments about no pushups, etc...my surgeon said to take 6 months off of chest exercises with weight machines and to stop if you have discomfort. I will admit I have some discomfort still with day to day activities but I am working on regaining my pre-surgery fitness level.

You have such a gorgeous figure, LMB!!!  I can picture you on the cover of Fitness magazine....Lol Hope you're still loving the new ta ta's. I almost chose Dr. Fiala to do my surgery, he has excellent credentials/reviews. You obviously chose a highly skilled surgeon. Here's to many years of boobie bliss:-)

Your surgeon said you can't do chest exercises - ever? My surgeon told me to go back to my exercise routine as usual. He never said I could not do anything. I wonder why? I am sorry to hear that :-/

Oh and also, I must say, your size looks perfect on you :-) No one will ever guess that you have implants - you look very natural! I don't feel so alone anymore with my 265cc implants, lol. Most women on here get much bigger.
Glad to hear from you again!
Funny you mentioned massaging the scar tissue as I accidently did it to mine. And it totally did crackle and stuff. Freaked me out, I thought I broke my stitches. I was just feeling the texture and seeing if it was sticking out. I pushed in on it and it did it. SO I did it to the other side and it did it too. I didnt know what to think. Lol Nice that they told you about it. =)
Loved reading your update today, LMB! The scar tissue massage thing made me cringe!! But it also made me think that maybe I should ask my PS what he thinks cause I definitely want minimal scaring. Did your PS recommend using Mederma or any other cream on your scars? Well, girl, you look GREAT! So happy for you!
Thanks! My doctor recommended a scar stick that he sells in his office for $30. I didn't buy it. Instead, I went with the Mederma. The nurse said anything that is silicone based will work. They recommended starting at 3 weeks. I have a couple more days to go. Right now my scars look great,,, pencil-thin, straight, and perfectly in the fold. Not noticeable with a bikini on... thank God! You're not looking so bad yourself!!
Hey girl! Just wanted to see how you were doing. Hope recovery is going well! I can't believe my surgery is on Monday. I cleaned so much yesterday I wore myself out. Looking forward to seeing results...can't wait! Keep in touch :)
Hey! This Monday?! Holy cow... That flew by!! This last week for me has flown by for me...I made my first debut at the beach today... Got to show the puppies off!! I felt so good and confident! It's nice having something to show off up top. I can fill out a medium swim suit no problem... And love the fact that I don't have to wear the padding! I see you're going to probably end up with the same size implant as me! I'm so glad I didn't go bigger. It fits me perfect and is exactly the size I wanted. I'll try to post more pics later... I have family in town so haven't been checking in too often. Message me your email or phone # and I can send you pics if you want! This is going to be one of the greatest times of your life... I'm excited for you!
Yay for showing those puppies off! :) I hope you're having fun with family in town. I'll message you my e-mail address. Thanks so much!

I so wanted to wish you good luck on your surgery yesterday!  My Kindle Fire wouldn't let me :-(  I am so happy to hear that you had a good experience!  How are you feeling now?  You think your breasts are too big now, but they will shrink down once the swelling is gone.  Rest up and keep us updated!  Eeeee!  I'm so excited for you!  I can't wait to see more pictures!
Thank you for words of encouragement! I am so excited to finally be on the other side. Now the long wait for them to drop and fluff! I am still hoping that one day they look as awesome as yours. I saw your new pics from Vegas... STUNNING! =)
Yay, you made it through :) Congrats and take it easy!!! Glad you are feeling well, keep us posted on your recovery.
Thanks! I'm taking it easy... Well as much as possible with two rug rats running around! By the way... Your new pics look great!!
Yay for your new tatas! Girl, you had me cracking up reading your story...I love how you write :) Thanks for introducing yourself - so glad you did! I can't believe you just had surgery yesterday. I hope you feel as great today as you did yesterday. Keep us posted. You look great!
So far it has been a really easy recovery! I'm surprised... I was expecting the worst. My incisions are a little annoying today... Kinda itchy! But overall, I would do this again in a heart beat! Hope your recovery is just as easy ;)
Hi! I'm so happy everything went well! I'm sure you look amazing already! Take it easy even if you feel well...it will catch up to you! I am in siesta key on vacay with friends and had my big reveal. Kind of fun and embarrassing but everyone said they look great! Dr. Fiala is awesome! Rest and heal. I'm so happy for you! :-) Maybe one of these days we can meet and do a little post opt shop! :-)
I am so jealous! Bet you had so much fun showing them off in a bikini! Can't believe it's been over a month for you already... Went by so fast. I still have some time yet before I'll set foot in public in a swim suit. They're just so high... and a little funky looking, Lol! First Post-op on Thursday... get me out of this ace bandage!!
I am so happy for you!
I am doing so much better. Thanks for caring!