Liposuction of Lower Back/flank and Bra Roll - Alpharetta, GA

I am 34, 5'3, 150lbs and have 3 children, I...

I am 34, 5'3, 150lbs and have 3 children, I decided to have lipo just to sculpture my waist line and provide me with more of an hourglass figure and I did have bra rolls that I wanted gone also.

So I had my surgery Feb. 21st I was in the surgery room for 3 hours, I know the whole time I wasn't being lipoed but I went in the room at 10 and didn't leave until 130. I thought I wouldbe really nervous but that 1 little valium killed all myfears.I am relatively small built and I have good skin elasticity I don't have a saggy belly or stretch marks just stubborn fat deposits but I noticed when I was being lipoed there was a lot of liquid (blood and tumescent fluid) and only about and inch of fat accumulated at the top so I don't think im going to see much results.

Right now I can see a  little at the bra roll but my  not much in the waist and just so you know I took my pain meds the first and second day and I am still sore but I don't need that kind of pain medicaton to cope I do have a couple days of antibiotics left though.

I will post before and after pics when I get my after pics. My MD and  his staff  were really good andstated he will make any adjustments needed once my swelling goes down.

Just a quick update. I am 9 days out from my...

Just a quick update. I am 9 days out from my surgery 10 if you count the surgery date and the swelling has gone down some I and still sore my son(17(") walked up behind me yesterday and tickled me, I thought I was going to die. Lesson, not ready for too much pressure. I can feel welps at lease 2in in legnth under my skin right where the insicions were made, I feel swelling about 2 1/2 inches wide over both hips but most of the swelling in my bra roll is gone but it still a little tender my back is a little tender but recovery has been really smooth. He may have gone a little shallow right under my rib cage but nothing noticeable to the eye as of yet. I'm planning on going to Daytona next week so I hope to be dawning a swim suit of any kind...im watching my diet (a little) and still walking 3.5 miles yesterday. Hopefully all I need is this 1 last week for the tenderness and most of the swelling and and this isn't swelling due to wfluid as I thought it would be it's definitely that in and out motion I think all of the fluid swelling is gone...hope this info is helpful, still pictures to come hopefully Tuesday.... :-)

I really liked my doctors bedside manor and he and his staff put my mind at ease during and after the procedure.