48 Years Old and Have Been Waiting Way to Long to Get This Done!!! - Allentown, PA

I have three kids and after the last pregnancy,...

I have three kids and after the last pregnancy, the twins...21 years ago...I think its time! I am a little scared and I keep reading mixed updates on the pain and swelling. I guess everyone's tolerance is different. I am sooooo excited, I can't wait to see the results!! I had a breast reduction done 14 years ago and that was not so bead...I am hoping a TT will be the same.

date has been changed!

My surgery date had to be pushed back to March 26th!! I am paid up and ready to go, can't wait!!

The day is approaching!!

Leaving for my cruise this Saturday...4 days after I return I get my TT!!!! Can't wait!!!!

9 days to go!!!!

I can't wait for my TT, my GL got it done a couple weeks ago and doing great! That just makes me even more excited!!

The day is finally here!!!

Tomorrow I go in for my surgery!! Excited and nervous!!

DONE!!

I'm feeling better than I thought it would but I know tomorrow will be hard. My drains are leaking all over the place at the hospital the left one They hadto clean the Area again and now I'm at home the right one is leaking I may have to go to the doctor in the morning. Update later if I am up to it.

Day 2

So nauseous !! Yesterday I threw up. Ugh. And I am still nauseous , I can't stand up for very long as I get dizzy too. I am standing straight however since day one in fact the doc said not to crunch down, I wonder why. He did tighten the muscles hmm. I am going to see him today as I am full of blood and still leaking from the right drain. I am taking pain meds every 5 to 6 hours, not to bad. Ok. Trying to get some sleep now. Update later.

Day 3

My left drain stopped working. Not sure what the doc is going to do. I will probably have to take a ride there again. This is brutal and not with pain, it's these drains and binder that is driving me nuts.

It's 4am and I just can't lay here anymore....

I'm going stir crazy...

Day 3

I'm not talking pain killers anymore just Motrin. Pain is Minimal just discomfort.

Day 2 &3 photos

I could not get great pics but here is day 2 & 3

Day 4

Going to doc again to look at drain. Drains have been a big issue. Hopefully he says I can shower today! I will try taking some pics standing up!

Each day is gettin better

Today I went to the doctor my right drain is doing good I don't have to go until Thursday and hopefully he can remove this drain. I took a shower it felt wonderful it was very tiring however. I can't wait to move around freely with no drains!

Can't remember the last time I slept!

Tomorrow I am calling the doctor and getting some sleeping aids...I can't sleep. Will I ever get back to normal? Swelling has gone down some more...going to try and get more pictures after I attempted another shower :) My yahu finally went down LOL I never thought I would see it that swelled up. I start to get anxiety at night...and more swelling so I now know that I need to take it easier. I will attempt to get some work done tomorrow, I work from home on a computer so it is not that bad. Lets see what happens. My neck left shoulder is killing me, anyone else developed neck pain?

Day 6

Swelling has gone down so much more I am beginning to see the results!! I love it now I can imagine once it's completely done healing!!

Day 10

I am feeling so much better. The darn drain is still in and it keeps draining, other than that I am feeling somewhat normal. My left side of my stomach, where the drain fell out of early on is way more swollen the the right side..I am hoping that he will not have to aspirate ugh!!! Doc calls me almost everyday to see how I am doing. Maybe the draining will slow down some by end of day and we can remove it tomorrow. We shall see. My stitches sometimes seem to have a stinging feeling here and there, I guess it's all starting to wake up LOL Let the healing continue!!

Day 11 (drain still in)

The drain is still in, but the swelling is getting better. Going to have my daughter take me out to go buy a nice tight Spanx so I can burn this binder LOL I realized the drain cord is long enough where I can carefully pull it up and pull up some spanx, Yay...not to buy a tighter one :) Here are a few pics

DRAIN IS FINALLY OUT!!

As of yesterday I am drain free!! I am still very swollen, ugh! In the morning I see some hope of what it will look like and then as the day progresses I swell up. Will post pics when the swelling goes down in a few weeks!

Dealing with Seroma!

So a few days after the drain was removed I got Seroma. Ugh!! I went to PS THIS Saturday (yesterday) to get it drained, such joy! Today is Sunday and it's filled up again ! Going back Tuesday. This is going to be at twice a week visit to be sure. To top it off I live one hour away one way!! Make sure your plastic surgeon is close to home!!
Dr. Altobeli