Upper and Lower Eyes and Full Face Dermabrasion

Upper and lower eyes and full face dermabrasion...

Upper and lower eyes and full face dermabrasion.

Please demand photos,my surgeon used the excuse that she kept forgetting to bring her laptop to the office... So I trusted her,she was nice,seemed to know what she was talking about..I saw 2 other surgeons befor I saw her,but I went with my FEELINGS !!!! What a MISTAKE! Just because I liked her the best I went with her.

Post surgery my lids were laying on my lashes,now I have NO crease what so ever and scars that have NO WHERE TO HIDE ! I HAVE NO CREASE...she took TOO much off! NO CREASE WHAT SO EVER..as you can see in the photos.

I have dry eye due to the fact eyes do not close properly. Lower eyes have lympatic fluid building up which makes festoons under eyes. Vision is altered due to muscle repositioning (NEVER) let them do that...it not only CHANGES eye appearance and shape...but it affects vision also.

Oct. 13 was the surgery. I go back Dec. 7th.... But *I* took *PHOTOS*, and made a slide show that I have put onto CD so I will SEE her reaction to MY reality! Beleive you me...I will be getting $$$ back...but that does not change the reality in the mirror.

DEMAND befor and after photos...don't be STUPID like me. THIS.... is what people see, because I was too stupid to demand photos.

I'm just wondering how your visit went? Is all ok now?
The scars are very obvious and I hope that they fade in time. I see what you are saying about no crease whatsoever on your upper eyelids now. As to the lymphatic drainage problem, have you looked into accupuncture or manual lymphatic drainage? Just a thought. As VickySue said, it is early days and remember that the whole area has suffered trauma from the surgery. Swelling is affected by gravity and will find its way down, which could be affecting your lower lids too. Have you seen any improvement since you last posted? Cheers
Hello, You have no before pictures, so it is hard to compare. I had a very bad upper and lower eye lid surgery and let me say your still in the healing process. Yes, it does appear your crease is higher, but not as high as mine or others I've seen. If it was higher than normal the rim of upper lid would show and you'd have a much rounder,wider eye appearance. I also see no hollowness which is characteristic of too much fat and tissue removed.Those are major concerns thatchange your entire face and appearance. Scaring is still new, and it takes time to fade. Yours does appear more deeper,darker than mine was in that department. Skin tone may also effect this as well. Some surgeons have not perfected that skill and others are wonderful at fine invisible incisions. It appears the surgeon cut on the outside of lower lids, an old school form of this surgery. Most cut on inner lid today. I'm hoping over time your scares heal,fade and some treatment can be applied. They do much with lasers now. Make up will not help, it does not cover scares. I'm sorry this happened, but your surgery doesn't seem to be that bad, only the scaring it left. If this was done in Oct. and It's Jan. now, not even 6 months has past. Your surgeon may insist you give this more time. But by May you should see clearer results. Good luck and keep us informed.