480cc UHP Boobies! And No More Splenectomy Scar!

Finally getting boobies! I waiting for them since...

Finally getting boobies! I waiting for them since I was 12 and they never showed up lol. I just turned 31 and I wear a 34AA or 32A. I decided to make a profile finally bc I'm sure my friends are sick of hearing about it. I know my boyfriend is! By the time I get them he's gonna be so over looking at boobs. Lol no, he's excited bc he's never been with a girl that has move than an A cup.
Anyway I'm going for a D in high profile silicone (400-450ccs), I really hope they don't look too big. I'm currently 5'2, 120 lbs but I'm about 10-15 lbs heavier than normal and hoping to lose it the week after surgery. At the very least I will once my best friend and I make use of the gym memberships she's getting us as a happy birthday/boobie present for me. BUT ANYWAY back to the size, I was always very comfortable with my body and actually love the way small boobs look on women, not quite this small and that is why I always said if I got boobs I would probably only get a full B. And no one would even notice bc as it is I wear padded bras. But now that I'm actually spending the money (and by the way the boobs are just under 6 grand the other 2 is for the scar removal) I feel like I should get more bang for my buck lol. Plus the fact remains big ones look great in clothes. I kept going back and forth between HP and UHP and I decided if I was getting a HUGE implant that had a huge base the UHP would be good but not for these. But NOW I'm wondering if I'm making the right choice by going for HP instead of Mod+! My doctor ordered all of the above in case I change my mind again. Any suggestions? I'm thinking HP silicone should look good on a small frame like mine.
As for the scar, about 7 years I was in a car accident and went to hospital where I was refused treatment after sitting in the waiting room for a couple hours and asked repeatedly to leave. I knew something was seriously wrong so I insisted on being checked out again and finally FIVE hours later they figured out I was bleeding internally out of my spleen and by that point needed emergency surgery. Bc it took them so long to realize this, they had to get it out via a long vertical incision about 7 inches in length. Had they found the problem sooner they could of done a horizontal micro incision or possibly went in endoscopically. At any rate, the surgeon, although he saved my life did a HORRIBLE job or stapling me shut and in addition to the scar, which in itself is not that bad, I have what looks like a second belly button and under my actual belly button my belly, no matter how skinny I am, has a small pocket or fat on the left side. My plastic surgeon will be fixing all of this, including the "railroad tracks", I'm so excited!

Here's a visual...

Help!!!

Okay can I please get some opinions on whether or not I should have thems use the HPs or the Mod+s when I get my surgery???

Anyone???

Okay so in addition to not knowing what profile silicone to use with my surgery ten days away, I'm also having second thoughts on the size. In the past two days four ppl I know said to go with Cs, that Ds would be too big on my small frame. And one of them was a guy! Any thoughts??? Please???

The twins birthday is Wednesday!!!

So excited!!!

I can't stand this!!!

It's on my mind 24/7 which implants to go with!!! These pics REALLY make me wanna go for UHP though!

My 450cc HP Wish Pic

Well although I LOVE the how the UHP look on my last wish pic, I'm really leaning towards the 450cc HPs and this is how I expect/hope they would come out...

My Ugly Scar

Here is a picture of my ugly scar bc of this scar my stomach can never be flat no matter how skinny I am, well until Wednesday that is!

I mean it's a lot worse up close but...

Longest Night Ever...

Omg! I'm sitting at work so bored with nothing to do expect think about how much stuff I have to do AT HOME to get ready for Wednesday! ARG! I need to be at home! And my dryer is broke so that's gonna make my life a living hell! Omg so stressed!

OMG ON THE WAY TO HOSPITAL!!!

Wish me luck!!! I'm so nervous, mainly bc I'm concerned about the amount of pain the scar revision is going to cause.

480cc UHP Silicone!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THE WELL WISHES!!!
Apparently my breast pockets are very small so the UHP were the only ones that would fit unless I wanted to loss about 80ccs. But that's okay I know I will love them once they have settled.
I am just now feeling a little better. My stomach is what's really hurting and the only thing that's giving me relief is ice. I'll try to post a topless pic tomorrow but for now this is the best I can do. Also I'm measuring as a 32DD but I don't know how accurate that is. They look kind of small to me :-( Oh well I still have plenty of dropping and fluffing to do!

They Seem Small!

Well I'm going to force myself to take my first shower in the morning but it's the scar on my stomach that scars me. But I took a peek at it and OMG I have a flat tummy!!! No more second belly button from the botched job they did closing me up after they removed my spleen 8 years ago! I'll get a pic tomorrow. But my boobs seem smaller than I would like though! As I wrote yesterday, I measured a 32DD but when I put in 34 for the band in the VS calculator I get a 34C :-( Also they are riding high (obviously) and they seem kinda far apart, but my surgeon says I will wind up with more cleavage... keep your new boobies crossed for me!

Looking Much Better!

My cleavage is starting to come together and it's looks like I might get that D cup after all!

Is Anyone Else Still in Pain 4 Days Post Op???

I still keep waking up in pain and right now my right boob is ACHING on the top. In addition, the incision on my stomach is very sensitive so I haven't got to play dress up :-( Here are some pics though. Oh, and If they are at least a half inch to an inch when they drop I will be AT LEAST a D!

When They D&F Will My Cup Size Increase???

My boyfriend says that they are the perfect size but I wish they would have ordered bigger implants when I told them I changed my mind on the size. I feel like they look like a C even though I'm measuring at least a D. So I wonder if they look larger once they drop and fluff. Here are some one week post op pictures:

Okay I'm Officially Done Bitching About Size!

I measure a 32DDD (or 34DD obviously) and that's using a tight bust measurement, if I use one where I'm bent over I'm a 32F! AND my best friend who got 650ccs under an already C cup measured the same as me, her bust was literally a half inch bigger! And hers are HUGE! But suddenly they don't look so big to me lol! Of course ours never look as big in pictures but I'll post some anyway.

Still in Pain!!!

I mean maybe it has something to do with the 8" vertical cut on my stomach lol but I'm also getting these random sharp pains in my boobs. Plus my left nipple is swollen and feels like PMS ten fold. Anyway thank god what I guess you'd call my partner at work offered to cover again. But tomorrow is my appointment and I hope he can do something for me.
See! As we speak my left boob is THROBBING! OH and on top of everything I have a UTI. Anyway other than all that I'm in love!!! But sad that I can't try on bras yet! I'm AT THE VERY LEAST a 32DD/34D. Maybe I'll find out for sure this coming weekend :-)

And 1 Week Later...

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I spent about five days straight sick to my stomach running to the bathroom every second to no avail lol. Still nothing... getting fat and bloated. Is this from the antibiotics? Any suggestions? Anyway my boobs are looking great, slowly growing closer together (literally). I have a bunch of pics so I'm going to post some here and some in another update.

Couldn't Wait...

I couldn't wait to try on a real bra so I bought this super cheap two pack of Amazon and they were "Prime" so they came the next day bc I was too sick to go out. I knew they would suck but I just wanted to see what a real bra would look like. I ordered a 34D... way too small!

Projection! Projection! Projection!

I think I'm having some sort of identity crisis bc NOW I'm thinking they're too big!!! Turns out I AM a 32DDD (aka 32E)! I spent a small fortune at VS. I'll have to take pics of the bras I got but here are these for now.

( . Y . )

Start, Drop and Fluff!

Ugh I can't take this waiting! I want cleavage! Those pictures give me hope but I don't want to have to wait a year :-( And for some reason the last week my boobs have looked higher than they did the week after I had them done. Well at least I'm continuing to lose weight :-) I'll make sure to post more me pictures in the next couple days.

Pretty Titties!

So I'm loving my boobs, they have dropped a decent amount now I just need more fluff. It is hard to get a good picture by myself though. I'm wondering if I should have bought 32DDs instead for maximum push up like my girl LaBella lol. I guess at first I was kind of insecure how big they actually were but now I would like a little more cleavage. So I shall return for more push up styles.

It's Been Awhile

Sorry about that! Me and my tatas are doing great though. They have almost completely dropped and they have been getting fluffier??? Lol. I want them to be closer still though. My surgeon has told me multiple times they will be in a few more months but I'm super anxious.
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

Has won numerous awards, including Best Surgeon in The Lehigh Valley for about ten years straight. The facility is beautiful and they are so helpful. I have gone there unannounced twice to make my payments and they have allowed me time with the nurse regarding last minute changes.