Finally getting boobies! I waiting for them since...

Finally getting boobies! I waiting for them since I was 12 and they never showed up lol. I just turned 31 and I wear a 34AA or 32A. I decided to make a profile finally bc I'm sure my friends are sick of hearing about it. I know my boyfriend is! By the time I get them he's gonna be so over looking at boobs. Lol no, he's excited bc he's never been with a girl that has move than an A cup.
Anyway I'm going for a D in high profile silicone (400-450ccs), I really hope they don't look too big. I'm currently 5'2, 120 lbs but I'm about 10-15 lbs heavier than normal and hoping to lose it the week after surgery. At the very least I will once my best friend and I make use of the gym memberships she's getting us as a happy birthday/boobie present for me. BUT ANYWAY back to the size, I was always very comfortable with my body and actually love the way small boobs look on women, not quite this small and that is why I always said if I got boobs I would probably only get a full B. And no one would even notice bc as it is I wear padded bras. But now that I'm actually spending the money (and by the way the boobs are just under 6 grand the other 2 is for the scar removal) I feel like I should get more bang for my buck lol. Plus the fact remains big ones look great in clothes. I kept going back and forth between HP and UHP and I decided if I was getting a HUGE implant that had a huge base the UHP would be good but not for these. But NOW I'm wondering if I'm making the right choice by going for HP instead of Mod+! My doctor ordered all of the above in case I change my mind again. Any suggestions? I'm thinking HP silicone should look good on a small frame like mine.
As for the scar, about 7 years I was in a car accident and went to hospital where I was refused treatment after sitting in the waiting room for a couple hours and asked repeatedly to leave. I knew something was seriously wrong so I insisted on being checked out again and finally FIVE hours later they figured out I was bleeding internally out of my spleen and by that point needed emergency surgery. Bc it took them so long to realize this, they had to get it out via a long vertical incision about 7 inches in length. Had they found the problem sooner they could of done a horizontal micro incision or possibly went in endoscopically. At any rate, the surgeon, although he saved my life did a HORRIBLE job or stapling me shut and in addition to the scar, which in itself is not that bad, I have what looks like a second belly button and under my actual belly button my belly, no matter how skinny I am, has a small pocket or fat on the left side. My plastic surgeon will be fixing all of this, including the "railroad tracks", I'm so excited!

Here's a visual...

If I can share with you my experience you might want to change your mind on the cc amount. I was also barely an A when I started out. My first ba was in 2012 and had 325cc round cohesive gel implants placed under the muscle and when I first came out of surgery and for the first 6-7 months was happy, fitting into D bras but after that the swelling went away I was unhappy with my size. Barely a C cup! Went back in for a revision last June 2013 and replaced with 450cc hp which barely got me to a full C. I'm scheduled for another ba in May, this time going 650cc in hopes to be a full D. Just wanting to be as full and big as I was with my first ba. Make sure you do you research and remember that you do lose a size by going under the muscle. All the best to you. Keep posted with your results!

Help!!!

Okay can I please get some opinions on whether or not I should have thems use the HPs or the Mod+s when I get my surgery???
I would vote for the HP because they would give you a nice shape and cleavage.
Thank you. And wow I can't believe that's all the size the implants gave you! So are you doing HPs again? I think if I was going for an implant that big I would go for the UHPs. But yeah right now I'm obsessing over the profile! I want decent cleavage but I also want them to be perky so I don't know if I'm making the right choice with HP or I should go with Mod+!

Anyone???

Okay so in addition to not knowing what profile silicone to use with my surgery ten days away, I'm also having second thoughts on the size. In the past two days four ppl I know said to go with Cs, that Ds would be too big on my small frame. And one of them was a guy! Any thoughts??? Please???
Yeah I guess that's what I'm going for. I can't believe it's only a week away! I'm so excited!

The twins birthday is Wednesday!!!

So excited!!!
Looking forward to following your journey!
I have 480cc UHP....love 'em!!! Good luck in whatever you choose :)
P.S. Cleavage depends on the angel your PS places them and the width of your chest compared to the width of the implants. For the cc's I wanted, I was unable to get any other profile that fit my frame but I feel I got the cleavage and some! Your PS should know best. If you trust your communication with him/get and you trust him/her as well....it will be a win win :)

I can't stand this!!!

It's on my mind 24/7 which implants to go with!!! These pics REALLY make me wanna go for UHP though!
Yeah I'm starting to realize that. Look at the UHP wish pics I posted above, she has PLENTY of cleavage and hers are 100cc less than what yours are and mine would be which means that ours would have an even bigger base obviously.

My 450cc HP Wish Pic

Well although I LOVE the how the UHP look on my last wish pic, I'm really leaning towards the 450cc HPs and this is how I expect/hope they would come out...
I would go with the high profile, larger cc to get the small D cup. I think that would give you the perky projection look and the larger cc would give you the cleavage. We have similar stats. Good luck with your decision!
Good luck with your choices! I got mod+ and so far I'm very happy. Trust that your doctor will do what's best! I think you will be beautiful with either!
The 450 HP is a good choice. 25cc will not make a diff... Remember that they will take a couple of months to D&F, mine def look bigger and better now that I am 4 months out! You will love love love them. They will be all healed in time for swimsuit season! Good luck

My Ugly Scar

Here is a picture of my ugly scar bc of this scar my stomach can never be flat no matter how skinny I am, well until Wednesday that is!

I mean it's a lot worse up close but...

Omg! You must be a bundle of nerves with your surgery coming up so close! I already am and I still have awhile! I would get the 450ccs HP or mod +... Your dr will help you decide based on your wish pics. You can always pop the girls out and up with a good push up bra too! You can always dress them up! Good luck. Can't wait to see results!

Longest Night Ever...

Omg! I'm sitting at work so bored with nothing to do expect think about how much stuff I have to do AT HOME to get ready for Wednesday! ARG! I need to be at home! And my dryer is broke so that's gonna make my life a living hell! Omg so stressed!
Good luck can't wait to see your results and what you decided on xoxo

OMG ON THE WAY TO HOSPITAL!!!

Wish me luck!!! I'm so nervous, mainly bc I'm concerned about the amount of pain the scar revision is going to cause.
Woop woop congrats and pls feel better soon the first 24 hours is by far the hardest xoxoxo
Good luck!
Good luck happy thoughts xo

480cc UHP Silicone!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THE WELL WISHES!!!
Apparently my breast pockets are very small so the UHP were the only ones that would fit unless I wanted to loss about 80ccs. But that's okay I know I will love them once they have settled.
I am just now feeling a little better. My stomach is what's really hurting and the only thing that's giving me relief is ice. I'll try to post a topless pic tomorrow but for now this is the best I can do. Also I'm measuring as a 32DD but I don't know how accurate that is. They look kind of small to me :-( Oh well I still have plenty of dropping and fluffing to do!
Yay I can't wait to see what your uhp's look like! Hope your healing well
Yay congrats lovely! get lots of rest -hugs- happy healing :)
Congrats! Hope you are healing well :)

They Seem Small!

Well I'm going to force myself to take my first shower in the morning but it's the scar on my stomach that scars me. But I took a peek at it and OMG I have a flat tummy!!! No more second belly button from the botched job they did closing me up after they removed my spleen 8 years ago! I'll get a pic tomorrow. But my boobs seem smaller than I would like though! As I wrote yesterday, I measured a 32DD but when I put in 34 for the band in the VS calculator I get a 34C :-( Also they are riding high (obviously) and they seem kinda far apart, but my surgeon says I will wind up with more cleavage... keep your new boobies crossed for me!
Btw mine were far apart and slowing they are starting to get closer together =] no worries you will look great
Hey so happy to see your doing well =] haha mine seemed small to me also remember though they are swollen and need to drop into the pocket 480cc your going to look great =] "I think we might end up being some of those "I wish I went bigger women lol because even post op day 2 I was like heyyy they are kinda small lol - give yourself time - and as far as fitting girl wait at least a month before you are prancing into a vs to get fitted lol I gaurantee you won't end up with no c cup - focus on feeling better for a while your body has been through a shock =] xoxo
I would not put much value on the online measuremt calculators. In a few weeks, go to VS and try on the bras. Per the online calc, I measured 34B... It was so wrong, I'm really wearing a 32 DDD :)

Looking Much Better!

My cleavage is starting to come together and it's looks like I might get that D cup after all!
Yeah they are finally, I'm so happy! I can't wait to see what both of ours turn out like, not many ppl have UHP. I'm thinking I'll be a 32DD (or 34D) depending how much I weigh after this.
Yay so glad you are happy now =] and yes your right not many pple have the UHP girl we gonna rock these uhp lol Yea u will deff be in DD range =]
Oh but I can't WAIT to go shopping! I wish I lived in the city too, I'd make you come with me.

Is Anyone Else Still in Pain 4 Days Post Op???

I still keep waking up in pain and right now my right boob is ACHING on the top. In addition, the incision on my stomach is very sensitive so I haven't got to play dress up :-( Here are some pics though. Oh, and If they are at least a half inch to an inch when they drop I will be AT LEAST a D!
Girl don't worry the pain in normal !! You look amazing both those boobs and your belly !!! Congrats love xoxoxo
Thank you!!!
Don't worry I'm still in pain two weeks after (it's not an heavy pain but still). Everybody heal differently! Congratulation on your surgery :)

When They D&F Will My Cup Size Increase???

My boyfriend says that they are the perfect size but I wish they would have ordered bigger implants when I told them I changed my mind on the size. I feel like they look like a C even though I'm measuring at least a D. So I wonder if they look larger once they drop and fluff. Here are some one week post op pictures:
Congrats VermilionKitten, your body is looking amazing. Totally normal to feel pain or discomfort for the next few weeks at times. And after your chest muscle relaxes over the next 3 months you will definitely see the true breast implant results. So excited for you. Happy healing!!
Lookin good! Happy healing
Looking good =] Lol girrrrlll I emailed my coordinator yesterday and sd hey my boobs look small lol She sd I have to remember the muscles are still very tight and the implant still high so think about it once the muscles loosen up the implant will kinda fall into place thus making them bigger or at least I hope lol I actually feel them expanding like it's hard to explain I feel like they wanna pop out lol so I am hoping that means they stretching ! I kept hearing what a big implant 500 was ! I'm like noooo it's not ! Don't worry you will start to see change !!!

Okay I'm Officially Done Bitching About Size!

I measure a 32DDD (or 34DD obviously) and that's using a tight bust measurement, if I use one where I'm bent over I'm a 32F! AND my best friend who got 650ccs under an already C cup measured the same as me, her bust was literally a half inch bigger! And hers are HUGE! But suddenly they don't look so big to me lol! Of course ours never look as big in pictures but I'll post some anyway.
I LOVE YOUR BOOBIES GIRL!!! There soo high up there I need mine fixed I had a horrible boob job done :( I need them fixed what profile did you get I don't know ish about breast implants shapes fill me in please! I want the super high but very pointy look what would that be?
I got ultra high. And I'm so glad I did. Also I have a small breast pocket (according to my surgeon) so I would've lost like 80ccs if I went with just high.
And thank you! Yeah look at pictures and dimensions of ultra high implants, that's what it sounds like you'd want.

Still in Pain!!!

I mean maybe it has something to do with the 8" vertical cut on my stomach lol but I'm also getting these random sharp pains in my boobs. Plus my left nipple is swollen and feels like PMS ten fold. Anyway thank god what I guess you'd call my partner at work offered to cover again. But tomorrow is my appointment and I hope he can do something for me.
See! As we speak my left boob is THROBBING! OH and on top of everything I have a UTI. Anyway other than all that I'm in love!!! But sad that I can't try on bras yet! I'm AT THE VERY LEAST a 32DD/34D. Maybe I'll find out for sure this coming weekend :-)
Wow. They look great in the shirts! I'm curious how the cleavage will turn out with the ultra high profile.
Well it's getting closer all the time. It's hard to take a good nudie bc of the shadows of my arms and such so I'll have to have my boyfriend do it. Anyway though I'm allowed to start massaging now so they'll get closer, but as it is they are only two fingers apart. Plus, according to my surgeon that was all that would fit in my breast pocket. So I don't think it would have mattered much if I got HP or mod+, except for the fact that I would have lost a lot of ccs.
Also, I yet to try on real bras :-( CAN'T WAIT to see what my cleavage looks like in a push up.

And 1 Week Later...

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I spent about five days straight sick to my stomach running to the bathroom every second to no avail lol. Still nothing... getting fat and bloated. Is this from the antibiotics? Any suggestions? Anyway my boobs are looking great, slowly growing closer together (literally). I have a bunch of pics so I'm going to post some here and some in another update.

Couldn't Wait...

I couldn't wait to try on a real bra so I bought this super cheap two pack of Amazon and they were "Prime" so they came the next day bc I was too sick to go out. I knew they would suck but I just wanted to see what a real bra would look like. I ordered a 34D... way too small!
lol I havent had my surgery yet but I'm buying cheap bras in different sizes because I know I will want to try them on after.
Lol! That's so funny! I thought I was going to be trying on all my lingerie and bikini tops that would still fit right away but I was in too much pain to care for the first week... I couldn't believe anything was able to stop me from playing dress up. Then when I finally did my boyfriend couldn't understand why! I'm like are you serious?! Most girls would have NEVER held out as long as I did!
You look excellent. Everyone heals differently. I wasn't feeling well for awhile after my surgery like you. Then all of the sudden the odd sensations and pain left. Listen to your body. I was told at Victoria secret you'll get bigger after the drop? I was swollen super high like u so when I went in to try on bras I knew my size would be changing. Your incision on your stomach looks like it's healing well also. You look great

Projection! Projection! Projection!

I think I'm having some sort of identity crisis bc NOW I'm thinking they're too big!!! Turns out I AM a 32DDD (aka 32E)! I spent a small fortune at VS. I'll have to take pics of the bras I got but here are these for now.

( . Y . )

They look great! Definitely not to big for you. Remember that the size is just a number. All it means is your breasts are 6" wider than your ribs. I'm planning on a D-DD when I get mine which sounds huge but with the sizers it looked great even on my tiny frame.
This is true. But yeah see I like that look I think it looks cute ESPECIALLY on a tiny frame. The only thing that sucks really is the bras are so big. Like smaller ones look prettier for lingerie purposes. Also most of the cute fancy ones are only like Bs and Cs. Like I went from not being able to find my size bc they were too small to not being able to find my size bc they're too big lol.
I hear ya there! Winnie the Pooh bras aren't my thing either ;) Have you looked for bras at www.herroom.com? They have cute bras for larger sizes.

Start, Drop and Fluff!

Ugh I can't take this waiting! I want cleavage! Those pictures give me hope but I don't want to have to wait a year :-( And for some reason the last week my boobs have looked higher than they did the week after I had them done. Well at least I'm continuing to lose weight :-) I'll make sure to post more me pictures in the next couple days.
Your coming along great!
You look great! You are going to LOVE them when they relax a little, my rounded out and looked bigger, no complaints about that. Hope you keep feeling great:)
Don't be too concerned with bra size...smaller band widths are equivalent to D's in bigger bands ;) In other words...our boobs are actually the same size as the average big boobs. It's just we have a smaller under chest measurement. It's all good, girl! It's because smaller people don't usually have big boobs. That's the reality. Of course a 38A cup would be the same size boob as a 32C cup. Make sense? Cheers, you look great!

Pretty Titties!

So I'm loving my boobs, they have dropped a decent amount now I just need more fluff. It is hard to get a good picture by myself though. I'm wondering if I should have bought 32DDs instead for maximum push up like my girl LaBella lol. I guess at first I was kind of insecure how big they actually were but now I would like a little more cleavage. So I shall return for more push up styles.
I am debating if I want to go DD or DDD. You look great and not huge to me, but I like big boobs. Making me lean towards a DDD (although I am 36 band). Enjoy!
Oh my goodness, your boobs look amazing!! So happy for you. They are soo pretty. I love your bra collection too. I need to treat myself to some bra shopping. Happy healing :0)
Thanks! I just saw my surgeon and he promised they would be how I want them to eventually look so I can't wait for that!

It's Been Awhile

Sorry about that! Me and my tatas are doing great though. They have almost completely dropped and they have been getting fluffier??? Lol. I want them to be closer still though. My surgeon has told me multiple times they will be in a few more months but I'm super anxious.
Hi! You look so great!! I live about 1 1/2 hours from Allentown an have began to research Drs for my self..im really wanting a BA!! it seems like you had a positive experience..would you recommend him? Also if you don't mind me asking what was the cost of the BA alone? Also, how are your implants doing? i don't see any recent posts from you.. Thanks!!
I was totally aghast at when I read you'd been told to go home in ER when you had internal bleeding, you could have died. Man, I know we moan about the NHS in the UK but never again. You have an amazing figure and now you have the boobs to match, the incisions are tiny!! The stomach one looks 100% better too. I laughed at the competitiveness between you and your BFF over who has the biggest boobs, and the hair band pic, don't you guys fall out over this will you :)? You were right to go for UHP, they don't look massive on you so anything else would have been too flat I think, good job!
Thank you! And LOL! Well I should have specified they are two different best friends. The one have natural C cups and we did fight a lot bc she did NOT approve of the size of mine. But we have been friends since 2nd grade.
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

Has won numerous awards, including Best Surgeon in The Lehigh Valley for about ten years straight. The facility is beautiful and they are so helpful. I have gone there unannounced twice to make my payments and they have allowed me time with the nurse regarding last minute changes.