I Am in Love with This Stuff - Alexandria, VA

I have been using Latisse for 6 weeks. I paid $230...

I have been using Latisse for 6 weeks. I paid $230 for three months (a buy two, get one free promo). If this is the result after 6 weeks, I cannot imagine what my lashes will look like in 4 months. I did a lot of research and took the advise of some and purchased a high quality, thin eye liner brush that I only use for this. Because of this I have been using the same bottle for the past 6 weeks. I use it in the morning - the directions say night but I found I wasn't remembering to use it every night at first and read up on it a bit and some doctors recommend the morning too for the very reason I use in the am.

When I was younger -- in my 40's - I had longer thicker lashes and I did notice that they had become shorter. What really motivated me though to use it was that I picked up my younger sister to go out of town after not seeing her for over a month - her lashes were so long it was almost comical. I asked her if she was wearing fake lashed and she told me that she uses Latisse. I saw her at the end of the day when typically some of your mascara has come off and they looked like that! I was sold.

I use it on the top and bottom lashes and when I'm done I run the brush over my eyebrows since they were getting a bit sparse. I read recently that they are looking into getting it approved for eyebrows too so I guess I am ahead of the game. I am getting now to the point where I have to be careful with my mascara because some of my lashes have grown long enough that they touch my eyebrows if I use too much mascara - not complaining. They are not as thick or dark as I've seen in the photos but that appears to come after you've used it for closer to 4 months.

Even if I didn't get anymore results than I have now - I am very happy with the product.

I am still using the second bottle of Latisse so...

I am still using the second bottle of Latisse so switching brushes has been cost effective. I have to be careful with the mascara I use or my lashes almost look ridiculous. I don't use anything that is supposed to lengthen the look because that is overkill to 100th degree. I'm attaching a photo. Well, I hope I am.
Alexandria Plastic Surgeon

What a great staff at this office! They are unbelievably nice. And they are sincerely nice people. You can tell they are not putting on a fake nice act. Dr. Desman is nice and laid back. He spends a lot of time with you and he really knows his stuff I am actually having a breast lift in December with him. That is why I went to him to get the Latisse in the first place.