Not Sure What to Think - Alexandria, VA

I had laser lipo eight weeks ago. The first two...

I had laser lipo eight weeks ago. The first two weeks I had a lot of swelling but then saw some results in week three. However, after that there is more swelling and my stomach looks worse than before. I avoided sugar, caffeine and alcohol. I wore the garment and binder as directed. And I still wear the garment to date. My weight is two to three pounds lower now than when I had my procedure. I know I did not gain weight. When will I be able to see the results? I am very disappointed. Also, my stomach seems to be bigger in one side than the other. I went in for a follow up and they told me it was normal to look worse before you look better and I just don't know if this is normal. When I got off the table it looked great, but now it just doesn't look good at all.

Did you ever see results?
It's totally normal. Takes up to a year for compete healing. Read my blog. It may answer a lot of ?? I'm almost a year out and have come a long way. Still not happy with upper abs. Feel fat was missed cuz belly was so large. Going back in for revision in 2 wks. That's the one part they don't explain to u. The waiting game. Swelling occurs because areas have basically been traumatized. It's a waiting game and frustrating. But. So worth it. Hope that helps some. I know what your going thru!!
Also I wore my garment 24/7 for 4 months. Spent a lot of $$ on a good one so I didn't mind wearing it at all
Dr Gilad Segev