Happy I Had It Done - Albuquerque, NM

My procedure was done in December 2010 almost 2...

My procedure was done in December 2010 almost 2 years ago. I had a facelift and bags removed from under the eyes. I did have to go back 6 mos later because the Dr. felt that he could have taken out more of the fat in the neck area, but this just showed me that he wanted me to be 100% satisfied.

I also got a laser done on eyes and around mouth I think this hurt more than the procedure.But all is done and all is good and if later down the road I my need a touch up, I would not think twice about doing it again. I like myself now when I look in the mirror.

Just wanted to add why I wait almost 2 years to...

Just wanted to add why I wait almost 2 years to comment on my procedure, it was because I wanted to wait and make sure that I was happy and that the results was not something that was going to last a few months.

I think waiting two years makes total sense... that way you know the results will last and you'll be happy long-term. Thanks so much for sharing your experience and photos with us. You look great!

Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

This was the only place in Albuquerque that I knew of that did the life style lift and because of ads on TV