Great Results - Albuquerque, NM

I have shared my experience with all of my friends...

I have shared my experience with all of my friends and even the NP who performed my pre-op. She had asked that I stop in so she could see my results. She thought I looked great and even is considering having her mother see you for a laser! All of my friends say that of all of the results of others they have seen my are by far the best. Dr. T. was great and the whole staff was very accommodating! Since I have to travel 4 hours by car for my appointments they were even able to work me in earlier than my original appointment. A big thank you to the staff and to Dr. T.!

Hi there,

It's been 10 months now. Are you still pleased with your results? We'd love an update!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor, Arlette.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the facelift community.

By following post-op instructions and using the skin care treatments it was extremely easy. I had no discomfort (except the elastic head bandage) to ensure there would be no problems with scaring, breaking of stitches, etc.) My husband was a great "nursemaid". He made sure I followed all instructions and changed dressings on my face as recommended in my instructions. My neighbor (who is an ER Physician) looked at me and said Dr. T. had done a great job!)
Albuquerque Facial Plastic Surgeon