First off, I am 24 y/o with no kiddies and a...

First off, I am 24 y/o with no kiddies and a womping 32A cup. I've teeter-tottered back and forth on whether or not I should get the ol' implants for ages. Honestly, I like small tits! ...just not as small as mine are. haha. Oh! and not to mention, I have a little asymmetry adding to the list of insecurities. Anyhow, I considered BA about a year ago after an old bf suggested it and then threw the idea out after my best friend had objected to it as soon as I told her. At that time, I had not done my homework on BA and decided that jumping into an extensive surgery to please a boy was not the greatest reason to go through with it.

Now that I schooled myself a little more, elaborated further on my feelings to the best friend, and kicked the douche bf to the curb, I feel like I would be doing this for the right reasons: ME! I've hounded many of my fellow BA buddies about their experiences with BAs, read through the old med-surg books, watched several surgeries on youtube, and most of all, I have read nearly every review on this site! I love it. :) My bf knows it is now part of my nightly ritual.

Sorry, I am a tad scatterbrained (i'm so excited to add to the reviews!). Okay! SO, I want a really natural shape. Silicone. and I am aiming for a full B cup to a small C. But I'd prefer B. I have my consultation set up for May 30th. I know everyone says see many docs, but I've talked to several coworkers of mine that have had BAs and their results are fantastic. I am just going to see how the consultation goes and we'll see from there :) I'm hoping to head to the OR in July. tata!
Im scheduled for the 1st of July!:) Cant wait to follow you on your boob journey and see your outcome!
I have no idea. I'm just waiting to see the PS. I find the whole ccs thing terribly confusing.
            sounds like your going for a very natural look; what size cc are you choosing to go with?

Well, now that I am even more boob-crazed than...

Well, now that I am even more boob-crazed than before and my consultation is ever-so slowly creeping up, I am thinking I gotta' go moderate plus and small Cs seem perfect. I'd really like to have breasts similar to the lovely Anna Paquin. Hers look totally great!

Also, the only person that I've been really hesitant on informing about the big BA is my brother. I told him and he had the totally "supportive" reaction which was, "If you want everyone to lose all respect for you then do it." It kind of bugged. But hey, not everyone is going to agree with my decision. Such is life. I know he will eventually get over it.
i also wanted to go mod + but with my frame i have to do with HP's. i want to stay in the C range. My PS and i decided on 405 CC. she wrote down 375 so i think shes going to test wich looks more natural on me during surgery..
Some of the high profiles don't look so bad on some people. I definitely think it must depend on the current breast shape and tissue you have. And I believe the doc will have a couple of sizes that are close to your goal sizes during surg. I'm sure they will look awesome :)

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf. It sounds like you've gone through a healthy process of decision making over time. That's great you're doing this for yourself and no one else. Be sure to share your "wish boobs" with your PS! You may also want to ask your PS these questions during your consult. Looking forward to your updates!

Well, I am little iffy about the PS I'm going to...

Well, I am little iffy about the PS I'm going to now since I talked to this nurse that floated over to my unit last night. She had a tummy tuck done by a really awesome surgeon that she said actually does really fantastic BAs more so than tummy tucks. And then she told me that she has heard a few people say they've gotten really botched BA results from the PS I am going to see tomorrow morning after work!! So now I am a little nervous. haha. But of course this is just hear-say and if I don't like this doc (not that I am fond of MDs anyways, hence why i chose to be a nurse), I don't HAVE to go to him. :)

So, now I get why they say go to several PS before choosing the ONE.

P.S. I am an RN.

P.S.S. I have noticed that I know many nurses that have had successful BAs. And they're all quite awesome ladies and I trust their judgement on their thoughts on PSs just because of our increased knowledge base/experiences.

I will conclude by saying Happy Mom's Day to those of you who are a parent to Humans or Animals. And If you know a RN/Nursing Tech, tell him or her Happy-Last-Day-of Nurse Appreciation Weak!! :) tata!

Haha "Weak". I meant "Week".

haha "Weak". I meant "Week".
Generally the profile will largely be determined by your breast width. A narrow breast width usually call for a high profile. I have a wide breast width at 15cm and went with low profiles. I wanted a natural "I was born with these fantastic tits" look, and once the girls drop, it's what I'll get. Nice gentle slope up top but still with a good amount of upper pole fullness and nice roundness on the bottom. Definitely try on sizers though. They should have all profiles available for you to try. My PS and surgery coordinator both thought we'd be using moderate to mod plus but both looked comical when I tried on sizers. Ended up with low profile silicone unders, 510cc. Made me a D cup which was exactly what I'd wanted. Your PS should also be able to try different profiles while you're in surgery. Best boobie wishes to you! ( * Y * )
oh that's awesome! Yeah, I definitely think trying on some sizers are going to help you come to a better conclusion on what size to go with. well, with your height and athletic frame I bet your a larger set of breast would fit you well! :)
on a side note, i noticed your from Chicago! goooo Blackhawwwks! :)

Yesterday I had the consultation with Dr. Loufty....

Yesterday I had the consultation with Dr. Loufty. I will first say, I should not have went to the appt when I was so exhausted after working my 3rd 12 hour night shift because I was not the most lucid. Thankfully my mother was there with my list of questions to help get the information I was needing.

I pretty much felt like most of my concerns were answered before I could really ask anything.

It was extremely hard for me to gather up the courage to pull down the paper vest in front of an audience the nurse, the nurses orientee, the PS, my mom. It's funny because as a nurse I am numb to people having to undress in front of me or having to be in unpleasant situations that most would consider embarrassing. But I had massive anxiety and felt so vulnerable to expose a good chunk of my insecurities. I can officially empathize with my poor patients!!

After the MD convinced me to take down the paper vest so that he could do his measurements properly, I finally explained that I am not going for anything extravagant and a very natural look. He told me he felt I was being very realistic by going natural and only going up roughly a cup size. He was very confident in saying that he could very easily meet my expectations which made me feel I was making the right decision.

After he left the room, his awesome right-hand nurse assisted me in trying on 175cc & 200cc low profile silicone implants which had a nice gradually larger look on me. I was guessing it was probably a medium size B. The nurse was very firm that it was really hard to tell exactly what cup size it could be. She just told me to go with what I felt looked the best on me. I also tried on 200cc & 225cc low profiles and they also looked great and possibly more towards a full B. Maybe a very small C and they looked fantastic IMO. I definitely had to remain open minded on the the it very well could be a C which to me sounds a little dreadful because I want to remain somewhat petite. I also told the nurse I was trying to correct my asymmetry and she felt I really was doing this for me :)

I also really liked that the nurse told me, "Now, your not going up very big and your friends may try to talk you out of this but you need to go with what you want because this is FOR YOU." And I immediately told her how several people I spoke with have already told me I should go bigger. But I'm not doing it for them.

I was so excited and decided to go with the 200cc&225cc. I was so pumped I just took the dive and threw down my deposit! The surgery is booked for July 17th! I definitely feel will have to do some pondering. If anyone has some suggestions on things I should think about, please feel free to advise me :) brain-storming and present some questions to the nurse when I go back for the Pre-op date. I realized now that I didn't even show these people my "dream boob" pics :| Okay well, I double check later. I'm still feeling really confident with my decision
I had low profile 200 cc implants placed in February. I am 5'6" and 120 lbs. I was a large A, now a medium B cup. I was hoping for a small C due to a little droopiness after having babies. But I have to say, this is not bad. I fill out the top of my swimsuit but nobody would guess I had augmentation (I don't think). I do believe shape is what makes a beautiful breast, much more than size. And while small, my shape is lovely. Good choice!
Aw, thanks for your insight. I think I may still talk to the my PS's nurse to see if i can just try on the mod profile. I really want to have a bit more fullness up top. Thank you :)
Aww! Thanks! Yeah, I think My width was 14cm, so the PS also suggested low profile for me! I am still debating on which size to pick. But the surgery date is in place :) yay!!! JULY 17th!!!

Low profiles are n

*low profiles are not what I want...

So, I still have a month to go before the BA but I'm starting to really freak out because I really don't think I want low profiles. I feel like they won't give me the cleavage and projection I am wanting. I've emailed the nurse a couple of times regarding the dream boobies and if I can try on mod profiles but she still hasn't responded!!! And it's been over a week since I emailed her. I suppose I just need to call...all I know is I don't want floppy boobies!!!

Some pics

Can't wait to see the final results..I'm wanting to get them as well to be a big b or small c. If you don't mind me asking how tall are you and what is your weight?
I cant wait either!!! tge anticipation is killing me! 5'11" and 115 lbs
I should say mine were overfilled saline so they are actually more like the "moderate plus" profile in silicone.

pre-op on July 1st!

So I finally spoke to and exchanged email with the RN regarding profiles and such. I also finally showed her dream boobie pics and and asked her if those shapes and looks are something I can achieve. She told me that my goals are not unreasonable at all for my size and shape. She also said that I can try on all the profiles at pre-op and make my decision at that time. Hooray! I feel somewhat at ease.

The only bummer now is the waiting game to see if my work is going to approve my time off. Now, that we are super short-handed at work, it looks a little grim about getting my time off approved (surgery day JULY 23RD)! I will be sooo upset if it doesn't get approved because I feel like I have been patient waiting for 2 months to get this done. I am now psychotic with excitement and cannot get the thoughts of awesome new BooBies out of my head! haha.

Waiting is torture

Pre-op is July 8th & I am a bit antsy!! And starting to go through the nervous/doubting phase. ("Am i making the right choice? what if i am an one of those Unlucky ones? etc.") It just needs to hurry up already so I can quit the worrying.

I think I'm set on mod plus and small Cs!
I'm looking forward to seeing your outcome too! I think it's great you're going for a natural look. Originally that's what I was going for too but when I tried on 300cc's I just fell in love lol. I wish they could give us a better idea of cup size after the procedure don't you??
I am too! I've read that anywhere from 150cc-175ccs is a cup size. If that helps. But then a lot of people say if your going under the muscle, you lose a few ccs. Learning that, I've been contemplating going up to 300ccs myself. I think finally getting to visualize ourselves with boobs, makes it easier to want to go a little bigger. 300 sounds good! When's your surg date?

perhaps I am nitpicking?

So, I started looking at the before and after pics on my PS website...and I started realizing there were many results that I would not want. Many of the before boobies were asymmetrical and just as asymmetrical (not to mention either super far apart or super close together). The nipples were mostly all pointing different directions...I know not every surgery will be perfect. But I feel a PS would post more of his best work...hopefully that is not it... And I do have a couple friends with great results but I started researching more surgeons and found a surgeon who has better results with patients with asymmetry. I set up a consultation with him...The consultation is right before my pre-op with the original PS.

I did email the RN at the first PS office and she couldn't answer my questions or provide me with anymore before and after pics. She just suggested that I make another "re-consultation" appt. I was a little disappointed with her response. I felt like I was becoming a buggy patient. I realize I had tough questions. But all I really asked is if he lowers the breast crease in order to correct asymmetry. I did mention that I was concerned about many of the before and after photos but perhaps I wasn't seeing the right ones and if she could provide me with more.

My poor bf was thinking I am just getting a bit nit-picky because I am nervous because the surgery date is approaching. idk. Maybe he's right. I just want the best results for me...especially if I am willing to spend this kind of cash and go through this sort of pain. And I see many of you with amazing results. I just want the same.
You should feel 100% comfortable with your PS. If you're having doubts, you may want to look elsewhere. I would certainly do the "re-consult" with your first PS to hear what he has to say. If his answers don't satisfy you, move on. This is YOUR body and you have to do what's best for YOU. I also love that you are going for a natural look. So many girls say "Go big or go home". That definitely was not my motto. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.) I also asked for natural looking breasts, full B-small C. I am 5'5, 112-115 lbs and went with 286cc moderate plus silicone unders. Pre BA I was a 32A. I have not been officially sized, but at the moment my VS 32C demi bra is a little too small. I'm only about 2 1/2 weeks post op, so I still likely have some swelling and have to drop and fluff. When everything settles, I think my 32C will fit perfectly. Good luck to you in the rest of your journey!!
Thanks a bunch! I asked the nurse today if I could just ask him a few questions at the pre-op appt. I am still going to check out the other consult just to see what this other guy has to say. I saw your results! And I've been following your story and your results are so awesome! I think you chose a really appropriate size for your body :) I hope eventually my results are just as awesome. Thanks again!

Quick update: pre-op

First, I cancelled the extra consultation. I was definitely just freaking out. Second, pre-op went amazing! All my questions were answered and I feel I have a realistic expectation about what I can expect after surgery. I now know what are reasonable changes and what are not able to be corrected without extensive surgery. Also, this entire time, I am getting moderate plus profiles. Idk where that miscommunication was born but it's all straightened out.

So, all I have left is staying healthy, taking vitaimn C, and and avoiding any meds except Tylenol. I start bactroban 7 days before surgery to kill any possible MRSA I could be carrying due to exposure in my job.

Now, the next week and 6 days need to fly by!!
Good luck today! we will be here waiting for your updates!!

Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait for your updates!

Is tomorrow your big day? I know you are excited. I will be looking forward to your posts!

Yay! In BooBieland!

Surgery was not bad. A lot of nausea in the recovery room. But now I am home sleepy on the Percocet! Haha. Thank you for all your support gals :)
Glad everything went well! You're looking great! Happy Healing!!!
Thanks, Beach Ready!! Pains been minimal, so hopefully the rest off healing will be just as smooth!!
Hi! I'm going for my first consultation tomorrow. I'm wanting same as you, small C. I'm also an RN. Did your PS recommend bactroban

POD #1

So, far I am still doing okay, just really tired. I am really only taking tylenol and icing for the pain. I think I am having those "zinger" things occasionally, (surges of pain from the incisions up). My lefty, the bigger boob to begin with, is way more swollen than the righty. So, like many of you guys, I can't wait for swelling to decrease and D&F!
Also, I have drains in place and I really cannot wait to get those taken off so I can wear a normal shirt and see how they actually look! Friday can't come soon enough!!

I know it is only POD1 but I am starting to get bored not being able to do anything but be home and helpless. I am not even suppose to open the darn fridge! Which brings me to my next thought, I haven't had much of an appetite. Hopefully today I will. I have been drinking tons of water though :) Hope everyone is doing well.
I know what you mean about not being able to do for yourself. This will pass I had 4 days where my dear sister helped me. Then I was on my own. Rest is best. The zingers suck. But it gets better I promise. I go for my 1st post op appoint today. Not looking forward to anyone touching them yet. I've had a few days of depression i think from the muscle relaxers. I'm still very sore. It's was last Thursday I had my BA. Heal fast. And keep us posted. Sorry such a long post.

POD2

This morning was a challenge to get up but my parents helped me. glad to have someone around for times lije those! I had my first post-op appt. The nurse removed my drains today...that was a bit of a discomfort! Also, I've had muscle spasms lately so I started flexiril which seems to be helping. Boobies don't look too bad but of course they're high and a little oddly shaped. The nurse told me to expect some more swelling the next few days since the drains are gone. Overall, the nurse said everything's working better and to stop icing and just take the muscle relaxer. Hope everyone's doing well :)
Yeah, it's a pain in the butt depending on everyone for even the littlest things. Like buckling a seat belt, opening a car door, pulling up your pants! But I rather get help because I tried to do it alone and it was too painful and this was too expensive to risk messing up. Well, Yay! you are already slightly passed a week post-op! hooray. aw, the BA and all these meds can give us the blues! But keep your chin up! You will drop and fluff eventually...too bad it doesn't happen quicker! and don't worry about having a long post. Feed back and expressing our thoughts is the whole reason for this site :)

Comparison

You look awesome. I can tell you are going to love your new girls. They are almost identical to your wish boobies.
Oh, thank you so much! I've been sooo worried about how they would look. I think they eventually will have a pretty shape! I just have to keep positive bc they are totally going to be changing the next few months!how are you feeling?
I can tell you are going to be real pleased with your results. I didn't want large boobs either for me. I just wanted to look like I did when I wore my padded bra with a little extra. I'm pretty sore in the mornings especially when I first rise, but as I move about during the day I'm fine. The soreness and tightness is still with me. Tylenol and ice does the trick. I had my 1st post op yesterday, started my massage/exercises yesterday too. That can be pretty rough, but I ice them afterwards. All and all I can say it's been worth it. All the bad pain it past, now it's mostly soreness, tightness and a few zingers. It's been 8 days since my surgery. I go back to my office job on Monday. I don't expect anyone to even notice. I also have a beauty shop and worked Thursday and with not problems. I'm also working my shop this morning, I've got 3 clients. I'll let you know how I do. But I also mowed 2 acres on my riding mower Thursday morning. I think within 4 days you will feel a tremendous difference in the pain. Take it easy and take advantage of all the help you can get. But I can say moving around does help. I took short walks to the end of my property just to get fresh air and sunshine and check on my garden. Sorry long post again.

Ahh! Frankenboob!

Starting with the positive, I showered today. I was advised to shower not facing the shower spout. It felt so nice to get cleaned up!

I was so excited to see the changes this morning but they looked square and high. Geez, the nurse was not joking when she said I was going to swell more! O_o but I just covered them up and put on a normal, slimmer fit shirt and it was awesome to see the size and know that's with no padding :)

Also, I feel this weird sensation in the right breast like I can either feel bubbles/fluid under the implant. I don't like it. Hopefully it will go away when all this swelling goes down.
you look great! I agree with the size you chose for your body. I had a small C as my goal as well. My surgery was the 25th so it is impossible to tell what they will ultimately be but I am happy because my biggest fear was that they would be too big. I am resting now as well, burning under the left now and achy but nothing I cannot handle. Happy healing!
Thank you! I think I picked an appropriate size for my body :) and I also feared being to be too large! I ended up choosing 225cc for the left & 250cc on the right, I think they will be great! And I checked your profile, they look like such a great size and shape for you! I didn't catch the size/profile you picked. What did you go with? They look great! Glad you are doing well! Keep is posted :)
Thanks, hopefully a bit more presentable soon!! They are 371 cc and he did not talk about what profile so I am not sure!

Picture update

AllieGB, you are bang on!! I could not agree more with your comments.
Just 10 days post op? They look incredible now so I can only imagine how good they will be at the three months' mark. I admire you for your very sensible approach to the BA in general, you picked the perfect size for you. I don't wish to be argumentative but I definitely don't see any asymmetry, as mentioned by lovingCA, and the nipples are just where they should be. If they were higher at this stage it they would look way too high when the implants settle. Again, good for you for knowing what you want and sticking to it.
Ps, please may I have your eyelashes? :)

POD5

I feel so much better today. Each day it's a little easier to get up and the pain is lessening :) also, I don't feel I'm as upset and frustrated with how strange my boobs were looking.
First of all, id like to know if I can have your cat? :) assuming its yours! But wow ur boobs look so natural after only 5 days!!
Oh my goodness! They are looking better and better every day! They seriously look amazing, so happy for you. I can't wait for my surgery to be over and done with and to have the rock hard, odd shaped, frankenboobs too lol.
Haha! Thankfully they are getting better every day! How soon will you be in BooBieland? I am excited your joining the roller coaster-BooB journey! :)

pod # 8

I have to say getting my job to understand my limitations has been really difficult for me but hopefully I will get it straightened out when I go back to work next week.

Also, I have been having pain inner side of my left breast that is a dull ache that hurts by breathing. It's not severe. And if I gentley press on the area it is tender, so I am hoping I did not injure anything at work.

My 1 week post-op appointment went really well. The PS and RN told me everything was looking great which was really good to hear. I have to admit I really don't like the way my boobies look right now. The left breast( orignal bigger boobie) has a little different shape than the right. I'm well aware the left nip will always point a little further to the left than the right nip, but I am starting to get frustrated that my nips do point down. I hate to be a baby or let what someone said get the best of me but I did have an older woman on RealSelf post a comment on several flaws she noticed on me post-op and I don't know why I let the negativity stick with me but it has. Honestly, I have never ever seen anyone be negative towards anyone on this site, and of course, it has to happen to me :/ Anyways, I just hope I can be happy with my new boobies in the end.
My nips did the same initially, as I understand is typical. Around 2-3 months out, things were looking up! Your shape will continue to evolve, getting better as you go.
A couple months ago, I probably would have been happy to package up my elderly Seymore Cat for you (he was having some "behavioral issues" lol). I suppose since I have had him for 13 years, I can't boot him yet! Thank you so much!! Aw, they have changed a little since the last pictures. It's amazing how quickily they change. They're kind of funky right meow and my lefty is a little higher and shaped a little different than the righty. it's depressing! I just can't wait for the D&F! lol. I will have to post a pic. pics speak a thousand words. Still holding of on the BA for now?
off**

Pod 7/8

First of all, I think you are looking great!!! I don't see anything wrong with your nips or anything else. Don't stress about their different shape (which I don't really see). The next couple months are going to bring lots of changes and they will be perfect!! I also don't think you need to worry about the dull ache. All part of the healing process. I'm almost 2 months post and still getting aches and shooting pains. As for the negative comments, I think that in order for some people to feel good about themselves, they have to put others down. Definitely not a lot of love from CA. She's probably just jealous because you now have amazing tits! :D Keep smiling girl!!
Thank you sooo much! I think with the emotional roller coaster during the healing process, hearing something negative is the last thing I was expecting. Years after feeling so self-conscious about my old boobs, I was being to hard on myself and new boobies! I'm going to put that negativity behind me and move on :) and I guess those aches and zingers take a while to get rid of! oh, well it's worth it :) hope you are doing well :)
I'm sorry the negative comment brought you down, but compare it to how many of us said they look amazing. Sometimes you just have to wonder why a person wants to put another down, you can never usually answer that but it's always their problem not yours. I can't see any flaws because there are no flaws! I can't even say 'oh you're only x days out, it will get better', because they look great now, but the is no way you're done healing. It made me smile when I saw the Anna Paquin pic, I'd love her boobs...especially if I got to frolic with Alexander Skarsgard too! Lol. Don't worry anymore k?

2 wks

So, I've started a "finger walking" massage around the sides and top of the implant so the muscles will loosen and the implants can drop. Is this type of massage what most if you gals use? Boobies haven't changed much. But I will post q pic anyways. I must be BooBie patient with this slow process. I want instant results.
You look so good in size can you tell me how much cc did u do and how much pounds you are and how tall? I want small boob too, I'm 5'2 97pounds small B cup now :)
I got 225cc in the Left and 250cc in the right. I'm 5'4" and 115 lbs. Depending on your current tissue, I think around the 200ish cc should get you there. :)
Thank you so much ! I have read many review but Yours is exactly what I want .. Your body shape is just like mine too :) I have a friend she was did last year ,she came 3 difference doctors and she was wanted about 250-280cc but they told her to get at least 300cc , then she decide 304cc . She is not tall as you are and she is skinny ,I don't know why her doctor gave her that advice , her result is perfect but a little bit big for me since I'm skinny just like her :) what ever , thank you for sharing, when i meet my dictor ill choose around 200-225 for me ;)

3 weeks post-op

Well, it's been 3 weeks and things are so far so good. I got my stitches removed yesterday and my incisions are healing really well. I finally got sized as advised by the PS and nurse at Chico's or Dillards and not at Victoria's Secret. The gal at Dillards who helped me explained how they certified to do sizing unlike the associates at Victoria's Secret. I don't really get how these measurements work still but what I have understood is my breasts are wide so it causes the cup size to be larger although I do not have as much projection. Anyhow, the bra she brought to me fit very well and did not rub my incisions or breast tissue. I finally asked what size it was since I told her I guessed I was around a B and she told me I was wearing a 32 D. I was really confused. My new boobs are not giant at all but apparently sizing is a little tricky. I'm know each bra is different so I am sure I will just have to try things on to see if they fit correctly. I bought an ugly g-ma bra to get me through the next few weeks, until I can finally wear something pretty. :) I will post updated pics in the next couple days.
What amazing results! Thank you so much for journaling about your process. I see you did similar sizes to what Im looking into. What type of implant did you get and was it placed above or below the muscle? I'm looking into the sientra cohesives moderate profile under the muscle and hoping to be like you, a full B maybe small C. My vetor imaging looked shockingly similar to your results, so I'm really curious what brand you got. The only difference is that I'm really trying to achieve a moderate to low profile. I can't wait to see how much yours drop, they look so so great!!!
I have heard about cohesive gel (gummy bear gel) i like it so much but they say it is expensive than the regular silicon gel :) but I hope it will change the cost someday cos I really like the tear drop cohesive gel .. It looks so natural :>

3 wk photos

Wow you look terrific! I am looking for goal pics.......your size would be a goal size for me. If you think small flaws bother you look at my pic. It's a good reminder of how wonderful you really look. Unfortunately no matter how many positive things we hear we always remember the bad. Seriously, you look amazing! Now enjoy thoughts beauties!
I think after your intense journey and explants your boobs still don't look bad! You are a trooper! Please keep posting because we will be here to support you and listen :) Thank you sooooo much. & enjoy them, I will :)
Thanks so much & You're welcome! This site really helps with understanding the BA process through first-hand experiences. I got Mentor moderate plus silicone implants placed below the muscle through the crease incision. I'm definitely sure you can achieve that look :) i can't wait to see how mine drop either! Can't wait to follow your journey. :)

Pic update

I just had to share a pic update. I tried the 32C and it squished me too much! I definitely don't have the projection of a D or even C, my breast with causes the size increase. My projection is much like a B, which is exactly what i wanted. i am loving my boobies!!! But the 32 D fits like a glove. :)))

Projection

Okay it's a full B/small C projection.
Your results are amazing!! My BA was 10 weeks ago and I was hoping for results like you but am so disappointed am thinking revision. I have mentor 235cc mods and am regretting not getting mod plus in larger size. Can I ask what your BWD was pre-BA? Mine was 12 which seems to fit perfectly with 300cc mentor mod plus, and am wondering if the how close the 225 and 250's fit your BWD. Again....you look marvelous!
Thank you so much!!! :) Does BWD stands for "breast width demention"? Sry for the unfamiliarity. But if it does, mine pre-op was 13 inches. I have really wide breasts. I know I freaked out that I had low profile (moderate) at first, I wasn't sure how the would look. We're you looking for more outward projection? What is your ht/wt?
How do you measure your BWD? I don't remember hearing my PS talk about that. I am very petite though. 5'5 112-115 lbs. Started as a 32A. My PS recommended 286cc mod+ profile and I think they're perfect. I'm now a full C/small D.

4weeks

Here's a bathing suit pic. I've gained a little more weight since I've been lazy...so pay no mind to the love handles. I am planning to start the process of getting into better starting Monday since I can do lower body exercises now. I want to finally have a toned body now that I have boobies. I kept the extra weight in the past so I could hang on to what little breast tissue I had.

I saw a before and after pic of a coworker who also had a BA who worked super hard to get a toned body. Her before body shape was very similar to mine and she looks amazing (but not freakishly muscular) now. It's kind of my motivation that I can so it too!! :)

Typos

...excuse all my typos...sry!

Week5

Quick update. Things are going well :) I'm really liking the results! It has been really hard to complete 30 mins of massage per day when I'm working. I also have been cheating on wearing wired bras instead of wireless a week early. My incisions are doing good and I made sure the wired bra doesn't rub them. I just couldn't resist how awesome my boobs look in them and I find them more comfortable for me to wear. On a side note, I have noticed the last 2 weeks that I have a little bit of the "fake boob gap" between each gap. So the cleavage looks kind of strange in lower cut shirts. Anyways, hope you all are doing great!
I have surgery in 5 weeks drop by ok !! How are you feeling? How has work been? How long did you take off and was it enough time?
yay! I will :) It will be here before you know it! I'm feeling great! I went to my 6 week appt and things are going well. I just have to massage a little more aggressively. Work was rough but I'm not working at the moment since I'm moving in 1 week. I only took off 1 week...and it definitely was not enough! I would suggest 2-3 if you have to move around a lot at your job.

week 6

quick update: My 6 week appt went really well. I just need be my breast massages a little more aggressively and often. (I won't lie, I've shaved off 5-10minutes of massage/day). "The more massage, the better" is what my awesome nurse told me. The massage should help the boob-boobs round off on the bottom. She also told me to expect to see bigger visual changes around the 3 month period. anyhow, I am in the process of moving from NM to OR, and I would totally not suggest moving or making any huge life changes in the middle of your recovery period. I can now do arm exercises as long as I don't work my pectorals which is a lot more challenging than you might think! I will try to post an updated pic, although there's not any major changes, as soon as I can. Hope you all are doing well :)
Hi. You have to wait for some more months in order for them to drop and lose the swelling. Your size will decrease then. Why most women go shopping for a regular bra so quickly after surgery. Mine were so swollen and heavy , I did not want to take the surgical bra off and the doctor did not let me anyway, for maybe a month. My size decreased a lot after a few months and I had overs which drop faster. What did you get, overs or unders? Just be patient and wait until they feel really light and fluffy. Glad you did not choose low profile, nobody uses low profile, maybe they wanted to get rid of the ones they had
Mine are unders. Yeah, I know some people say their breast get bigger with the drop and fluff, and then I have heard some people they have gotten smaller. It's been 7 weeks today, and they seem about the same size. I only bought 3 bras to get me through until about the 3 month mark. I'm thinking I will get re-measured and go shopping from there. haha, yeah, I found out my PS hasn't carried low profiles for years and I was freaking out over nothing lol.
Thank for the in put about time off work. Ugh. I work in a very busy Spa. I'm an Esthetician. I do facial. It's not gonna be the best week for them I guess. Lol I'm taking off two weeks. But I gotta get back. Believe it or not making my bed over and over again is the hard part LMAO! Ok I have a weird question. What is this " fluffing " that everyone is talking about? Never heard this 15 years ago.

Officially 7weeks today

They are rounding out a bit! Yay! :) hope all is well!
Yours us looking good day by day .. I hope if I hav done mine they would look perfect like yours !!

3 months

So, I noticed the last couple weeks the right dropped & the left is still high :( but I took some pics & emailed the nurse to make sure I was still progressing well, & she said things look great & to stop massaging the right as much & focus on the stubborn lefty. I still minor tenderness if the incision is pressed against firmly. I'm able to exercise except the pec muscles still. I guess I just wish they were closer together to create a little more cleavage but other than that I think they're great for my body.
Do you not understand how a ba recovery goes? If you don't, you should look into it before commenting on someone's perfectly normal, and great results, and if you do know how the recovery should progress, your comments make no since. You should look at her pics now and eat your words. She is looking amazing. And with a ba, she will only continue to improve for months to come.

1 year post-op

First, I have to say I definitely don't regret my decision to have a BA. However since doing this I learned that there's a point where you just have to accept our imperfections. My new breast aren't perfect. My rights slightly lower and the asymmetries there. It will always be there. But who cares? I have the pretty lady breasts that I have always waited for. Although, after much thinking, I'm sure I had this procedure because I've grown up thinking (largely due to how society defines beauty) to be a "pretty, attractive lady", I need to have this lovely set of boobies. But really that's not the case. I was pretty before and I am just as pretty now. I do wish I was able to come to terms with the fact I was never "ugly" or "lacking" before the surgery.

So to whoever may read this, you're pretty. Don't sell yourself short. :) and good luck whether you have surgery or not, gorgeous!
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Loutfy was suggested to me by two friends who had breast augmentation done by him. Dr. Loutfy and his awesome staff were all very nice and realistic with me regarding my expectations. I feel that every answered my questions promptly and I was accommodated aptly! As far as surgery goes, I feel this was a very great experience that could only be made possible by a great surgeon and an amazing team of staff!