Upcoming TT - Albany, NY

After many years spent in the gym, age and the big...

After many years spent in the gym, age and the big "M" finally caught up with me.I have had 2 c sections and 1 appendectomy, but until about 4 years ago my stomach was flat and metabolism good. Thought if I did enough sit ups and cardio,would never have to do this,(lipo & tt), boy was I ever wrong! Have come the realization that professional help is the only way I'll ever fit in my clothes again.

Tomorrow!

All set for tomorrow, no backing out now! Trying to take care of all the last minute stuff and not think about it too much. Worst part so far was dealing with the hospital. They seem a little unorganized. I had to call them 5 times to have my pre surg. interview and then I was asked if I was having my left breast done??!! Hello? Does not instill confidence. Hopefully I won't receive a vasectomy instead of TT/lipo-LOL. All kidding aside, I'm hoping for a reasonable nights sleep and an uneventful surgery.Thinking good thoughts and trying to stay calm. Looking forward to having this all behind me and of course going clothes shopping!

2nd day post op

Swollen and uncomfortable. Have not worked up the courage to look, what I've glimpsed so far is rather nauseating. Hubby has taken pity on me and the hospital bed will arrive shortly. Lipo area had started to bleed a lot from too much activity getting in and out of bed.

4 days p o, less than pleasant

I really hope this gets better. Hubbys job kicked into over drive the last 2 days(of course) so at the mercy of 2 teen age boys, 1 w/ADD. Feel very isolated,as well as swollen and sore. The pain meds are giving me nightmares but the meds keep the pain down. Trying to drink a lot of liquids,eating lightly(just not hungry). A lot of gas but no movement, took 1 Ducolax yesterday and no success yet. How many pills does it take to accomplish the deed? I think my binder would be so much more comfortable if things started moving.

PO Dr Visit

Well the Ducolax worked a bit. Went to Dr., nurse started to unwrap me and gasped. Apparently whatever OR nurse wrapped me after surgery was new. Tons of tape and an overabundance of gauze and padding and bound really tight. No wonder last night it felt like my ribs would crack. Thats part of the reason I'm so sore and and swollen. Feel so much better now and I can actually beathe. Saw my incision and its awesome-low, straight and belly buttons looks good for early on. Now have to work on getting swelling in down in my hips- they're HUGE.
I'm not crazy about my experience with Albany Med so far but I know I definitely made the right choice for my surgeon.

The waiting…….

Today is 2 very long weeks. Tomorrow I go back to Dr. Praying that these drains come out. Drain sites are painful, just want them OUT! Hard to wear the binder because of the drains. Still swollen but not as bad, bruising is much better. I'm never giving the hospital bed back. : )

Yesterdays pics.

Well this was yesterday @ 18 days out, can't say it's pretty but in spite of the swelling my stomach is def. flatter. Psyched my drains come out today!!!!

10 months

Pictures tell the story

Reviewing options for revision

For the amount of money and pain I've gone through, I'm rather disappointed and upset with my results.
Albany Plastic Surgeon