I've had big breast ever since I was in high...

I've had big breast ever since I was in high school. You know how they say be careful what you wish for. When I started developing breast they were very small compared to my cousin and I use to pray for them to grow. Well they did and it seems like they haven't stop growing since. I am now 36 G/H. I have horrible back pain to the point where as soon as I get home I have to set the boobs free. They hand like a old woman and for this I am super excited about getting them reduce. My surgery is schedule for the January 28, 2014. My insurance is covering the cost and on my pre op I will know if I have to pay any money at all (fingers cross). I am only 24 and I weight (too much for my height) and I'm 5'0.

Good luck on your surgery. You will be so happy!
What insurance do u have ive been trying for 2 yrs n Medicaid has denied me bc I dont have cancer and im pregnant now but after my baby comes and hes 6 months I want to get one. Im a size 32 M b4 I got pregnant. And im 19 yrs old n weighted 147 n im 5"6

Pre Op

Went to surgeon today then to my pcp for pre op . I'm super excited! He said about 1000 g will be removed. Surgery on the 28th and I'm ready! Hoping for a nice C cup

Whoo hoo the 28th is tomorrow! No more hanging and shifting boobs around. Youre young and should bounce back in no time. You and I were about the same size. I also asked for a small C, but not sure yet, as I am still swollen even after 2 mos. You will be just fine. Follow drs advise and stay positive.
Thank you and I will post pictures as soon as possible
Congrats can't wait for you to finally get your surgery. Best of luck to you.

Night before

It's the night before and I'm supper duper excited. I cant wait to get this surgery over with and be healed. At this point I'm just thanking God for what he's about to do. I'm going to read my bible, pray and go to bed. Good night

Hoping everything went well with your surgery.
Congratulations!
Hope all went well today.

2nd day after surgery

I'm in pain, but I think it's from the liposuction. Under my arms hurt, under my right breast. My neck and my back is also hurting. Tomorrow I get my drains remove. I am so tender. I can't wait to get pass this stage. 1st night was better. Hopefully I'll be in less pain tomorrow. I am all padded up with foam under the marina thing. My husband was more helpful on the 1st day but the baby is also sick so he has both of us to care for. Luckily my cousin is here.

the first three days suck but after that you might feel better already !
Good luck to you and happy healing. Hope your baby is better too.
First couple of days are toughest. By day 4 I felt better. Didn't have lipo though. Hang in there (((HUGS)))

1st post op

No more drains! Saw my breast for the first tine today and so far I'm happy with the results. Let me know what you think?

Ur recovering quickly!! I had drains in for 5hrs b4 they removed them...
you look brilliant, your surgical bra even looks cute
Haha thank you.

3rd day after

Just saw them and there are some things I dont like. The cleavage section is my biggest area of concern. I don't like the fact that my nipple seems to be so close to the edge it's almost pointing downwards. I like them in a bra but its hard seeing the scars and the sewing job.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

3rd day

Another side view

early days, keep documenting the changes. huge improvement. just rest and heal
You are looking good - give it some time for them to settle into their shape - I had some issues and they have mostly resolved and i am 6 weeks post-op and they are still settling :-)
Ok I will give it sometime

4 days after

I don't like on of my side. My nipples are too low and I'm praying that my body heals soon

Did you tape come off naturally???
The doctor took the off at my first post op....3 days after and he didn't replace them
You are still very early on in your healing. Try not to worry. Just rest and heal and everything should be okay.

Sunday fun day !!

I took a bathe today for the first time since surgery. I'm feeling great. When did you start putting creams and stuff on your breast? Here's some pics.

The incision you took pictures of.. You are right it looks so uneven that i would ask the ps for some good explanation.
I will
Ask your surgeons advice about creams and oils, if done to early they may weaken incisions

Feeling better

Hello here is a quick update on my progress thus far. I'm trying to be more helpful around the house. I am still seeing some leakage from my right side. I'm still sleeping on my back and that's uncomfortable. When did you start driving after surgery? And when did you hold you child again? By the way I'm still swollen.

Have you seen your ps yet and asked him about the scars and why your nipples point down?
You look great! What type of surgical bra are you wearing?
I am wearing sports bra that close in front and also a seamless wireless from walmart that also close in front.

Loving my small breast

Glad to see you loving your results !!!! You are looking great !!!
I noticed we went to the same plastic surgery group although we had different doctors. How are you feeling now that your breasts are settling? The first couple of weeks are hard because you really aren't sure what your breasts will look like when the swelling goes down. Your surgeon seems to have taken a lot off from the side view.
I had liposuction on the side. But as time goes I'm falling more in love with my breast. I am feeling great. How about you?

It's getting better

I haven't been able to update for a while now. I'm more active and trying to lose weight. Now that my breast is so small I can see how big my stomach is. Here are some pics ....enjoy!

You are looking great, I am so surprised at what a difference in the shape of your breasts from the earlier pics. Congratulations on the weight loss, too - I have noticed the exact same thing with my stomach seeming so large with smaller breasts : )
Congratulations! Great results!
Lookin good girl. Cute suit. Best wishes as you work on your weight...I'm doing that too. HUGS :-DSuzy
Dr. John Noonan