My breast reduction progress -Albany, NY

I've had big breast ever since I was in high...

I've had big breast ever since I was in high school. You know how they say be careful what you wish for. When I started developing breast they were very small compared to my cousin and I use to pray for them to grow. Well they did and it seems like they haven't stop growing since. I am now 36 G/H. I have horrible back pain to the point where as soon as I get home I have to set the boobs free. They hand like a old woman and for this I am super excited about getting them reduce. My surgery is schedule for the January 28, 2014. My insurance is covering the cost and on my pre op I will know if I have to pay any money at all (fingers cross). I am only 24 and I weight (too much for my height) and I'm 5'0.

Pre Op

Went to surgeon today then to my pcp for pre op . I'm super excited! He said about 1000 g will be removed. Surgery on the 28th and I'm ready! Hoping for a nice C cup

Night before

It's the night before and I'm supper duper excited. I cant wait to get this surgery over with and be healed. At this point I'm just thanking God for what he's about to do. I'm going to read my bible, pray and go to bed. Good night

2nd day after surgery

I'm in pain, but I think it's from the liposuction. Under my arms hurt, under my right breast. My neck and my back is also hurting. Tomorrow I get my drains remove. I am so tender. I can't wait to get pass this stage. 1st night was better. Hopefully I'll be in less pain tomorrow. I am all padded up with foam under the marina thing. My husband was more helpful on the 1st day but the baby is also sick so he has both of us to care for. Luckily my cousin is here.

1st post op

No more drains! Saw my breast for the first tine today and so far I'm happy with the results. Let me know what you think?

3rd day after

Just saw them and there are some things I dont like. The cleavage section is my biggest area of concern. I don't like the fact that my nipple seems to be so close to the edge it's almost pointing downwards. I like them in a bra but its hard seeing the scars and the sewing job.

3rd day

Another side view

4 days after

I don't like on of my side. My nipples are too low and I'm praying that my body heals soon

Sunday fun day !!

I took a bathe today for the first time since surgery. I'm feeling great. When did you start putting creams and stuff on your breast? Here's some pics.

Feeling better

Hello here is a quick update on my progress thus far. I'm trying to be more helpful around the house. I am still seeing some leakage from my right side. I'm still sleeping on my back and that's uncomfortable. When did you start driving after surgery? And when did you hold you child again? By the way I'm still swollen.

Loving my small breast

It's getting better

I haven't been able to update for a while now. I'm more active and trying to lose weight. Now that my breast is so small I can see how big my stomach is. Here are some pics ....enjoy!
Dr. John Noonan