Maintenance Regime Needed for Latisse - Alabama

After my lashes reached their peak, I went on a...

After my lashes reached their peak, I went on a maintenance schedule of applying Latisse every three days. I was able to keep the new longer lashes that way.

My cost for Latisse is actually $47 and not $120 because I have been buying it online from a foreign pharmacy, not through a spa here in the USA

There is no local provider. I buy my product out of the U.S.

I use it every 3 days for maintenance. Also, put it on my eyebrows too, they are thicker and darker.
I buy my Latisse for about $10.00 per bottle in India...My husband works over there and picks me up about 7 bottles at a time. It is:
Imported and Marketed by: Allergan India Pvt. Ltd.
Manufactured by: Allergen Inc. USA!!!!!
There is an import license No and everything. Out drug companies are ripping us off...It's also labeled as Lumigam.

ANGEL MED is the company over there that sells it. They may be on the internet...worth checking into
darkestwint....you have way too much time on your hands. Many drugs have side effects. I take Ambien, and so do a few other people I know. None of us have all the side effects you listed. Drugs effect people in different ways. While Ambien is fine for me, it may not be for others. While I have strange/bad reactions to Percocet...some people are fine with it. This goes for all drugs. Your rant about the FDA is just ignorant, and your opinion. If you think for one min. that the FDA does not protect Americans in any way...you are wrong.
Results dependant on your age...........possibly!! In averages, LATISSE does lengthen the lashes but...... I believe it is very individual regarding the "thickening" LATISSE is basically a medication and as with all medications.........every individual reacts differently
I'm wondering the same thing. I hope someone answers you!
How often do most people need to apply Latisse in the maintainence phase? Do you think that stretching it to 2x week is possible? Any folks have experience with the maintainence phase?
where do I or what website do you get your Lumigan or Bimatoprost?
Which website do you use to buy it? I had cancer 2 years ago and my eye lashes still haven't come back like they used to be. I don't want to spend a lot of money bc of my other medical bills.
Thank you for the info, but buying from a foreign pharmacy would deeply concern me. There is absolutely no guarantee the solution is free of contaminants or dangerous filler ingredients. Buying in the U.S. is more expensive, but at least I have the protection of the FDA on my side. Good luck to you, and I pray you have no serious side affects. JL
The FDA doesn't always have your best interest in mind, and they allow so many things on the market that could potentially harm you. That's why things are re-called all the time, and America isn't the only country with drug regulations. It just takes a little research.
I agree...I would NEVER put foreign drops in my eyes...and the FDA DOES protect US citizens as much as they can! What kind of response is that? They keep millions of products from going on the shelves every year. Yes, things do get through...but do your research... Out of the hundreds of millions of products/ medicines/procedures that are approved, there is a very small percent that are actually recalled.
It was a VALID response. Just because the FDA approves something doesn't make it SAFE for everyone, and just because something isn't FDA approve doesn't make it unsafe for every one (i.e. Vitamin C). Ambien is FDA approved & has some severe side effects for some people. Ambien hypnotic drug used to treat insomnia -- one with very serious, impairing and sometimes hallucinogenic side effects. Like sleepwalking, driving while asleep, violent behavior while a sleep & eating while asleep.Drug rehabilitation centers worldwide realize that Ambien can cause dangerous side effects, as they have seen and heard accounts of Ambien-induced activities. Narconon of Georgia describes Ambien's effects on the mind and behavior as follows: "A variety of abnormal thinking and behavior changes have been reported to occur in association with the use of sedative/ hypnotics. Some of these changes may be characterized by decreased inhibition (e.g., aggressiveness and extroversion that seemed out of character), similar to effects produced by alcohol and other CNS depressants. Other reported behavioral changes have included bizarre behavior, agitation, hallucinations, and depersonalization. Amnesia and other neuropsychiatric symptoms may occur unpredictably. In primarily depressed patients, worsening of depression, including suicidal thinking, has been reported in association with the use of sedative/hypnotics." Can you explain why the FDA hasn't pulled this drug off the market!? It's because the pharmaceutical companies have paid way too much for them to approve it thats why. Anyone that knows anything about the FDA KNOWS if you have enough money you can get ANYTHING approved by them. A person with good sense would rely on clinical studies & reviews on said treatment/medications from people who have used them. There are a million & one drugs on the market that are not FDA and have been safely used for YEARS. As for buying medications from over seas, you and others need to realize MOST of our meds & medical materials (i.e.Restilyne,Phosphatidylcholine,etc) come from over seas. They buy meds 400% cheaper than what they are sold to the public.
You need to educate yourself on these "Foreign" pharmacies. Canadian pharmacies have been selling prescription drugs to us for the longest. Canadian pharmacies will continue to thrive because medications within the US are ridiculously HIGH. Also realize that US Pharmacies get a lot if not MOST of our prescription drugs from Canada & over seas. They buy these meds 400% cheaper than what they are sold to the public. Lumigan is $103 at CVS without insurance but it $24 a bottle at many online pharmacies...Explain that. A lot of medicine and medical materials aren't even products created by the US like Restilyne which is made in Sweden.Just because the FDA approves something doesn't make it SAFE for everyone, and just because something isn't FDA approve doesn't make it unsafe for every one (i.e. Vitamin C). Ambien is FDA approved & has some severe side effects for some people. Ambien hypnotic drug used to treat insomnia -- one with very serious, impairing and sometimes hallucinogenic side effects. Like sleepwalking, driving while asleep, violent behavior while a sleep & eating while asleep.Drug rehabilitation centers worldwide realize that Ambien can cause dangerous side effects, as they have seen and heard accounts of Ambien-induced activities. Narconon of Georgia describes Ambien's effects on the mind and behavior as follows: "A variety of abnormal thinking and behavior changes have been reported to occur in association with the use of sedative/ hypnotics. Some of these changes may be characterized by decreased inhibition (e.g., aggressiveness and extroversion that seemed out of character), similar to effects produced by alcohol and other CNS depressants. Other reported behavioral changes have included bizarre behavior, agitation, hallucinations, and depersonalization. Amnesia and other neuropsychiatric symptoms may occur unpredictably. In primarily depressed patients, worsening of depression, including suicidal thinking, has been reported in association with the use of sedative/hypnotics." Can you explain why the FDA hasn't pulled this drug off the market!? It's because the pharmaceutical companies have paid way too much for them to approve it thats why. Anyone that knows anything about the FDA KNOWS if you have enough money you can get ANYTHING approved by them. A person with good sense would rely on clinical studies & reviews on said treatment/medications from people who have used them. There are a million & one drugs on the market that are not FDA and have been safely used for YEARS.
YOu couldn't have said it better darkestwint. FDA?yeah, they really care about us!

Yes, What is the name of the site. I have visited {website removed} and want to verify that this is a possible location and fair price. Thanks, TG

Moderator note: Please use private messaging to share commerical website information.

what website did you buy it from?