Best Decision I've Ever Made! - Akron, OH

I was a 38H and my pain in my upper body...

I was a 38H and my pain in my upper body controlled everything in my life. I now am a true D and no more pain. I'm still adjusting to the way I look , I assured my husband that I will still have breast , he wasn't to sure about the procedure ,but he can now see the difference.
Yes the couple of days are uncomfortable, but with Motrin and a pain pill once in a while the pain is not to bad.
I had one drain tube removed 4 days after surgery, but the other was still draining to much to be removed, so I see my doc in a few days. My one nipple is very dark compared to the other, but the doctor is aware of it and he feels it will be fine . I also have some fluid under the nipple and when I touch it it's like a blister. The drainage has slowed Down so wait and see.
I don't know exact cost yet because my insurance is covering procedure so I will update that when I know correct amount.
I just put the average cost I could find.

25 days later

My back and neck feel great , but the nipple on the left is a mess.
I wash it everyday and apply anti bacteria ointment and cover it, it seeps through gauze with blood ugh.

One good side and one not so good yet

I still feel that this surgery was the right choice for me.
Healing is taking longer than expected, but I'm remaining optimistic that the final outcome will be beautiful .
The right side which was the larger breast is doing great .
I'm still tender and have pain at the end of the day.

Surgery 4 weeks ago

So it's been 4 weeks and went back to work, still very guarded around people the thought of someone running into me is so scary, especially with my left nipple in the shape it's in.
Doctor told me he was going to clean it up a little and I left the office with a giant hole where my nipple use to be. I had so much dead tissue and it's possible to have more removed before the healing can start.
I guess it's a small percentage that this happens, but I feel the need to share what's happening because this was the furthest thing from my mind the day I had surgery.
So I took more pictures I hope it doesn't gross anyone out to much.

Surgery #2

So I had surgery Monday 10/21/13 to remove the dead tissue and close up nipple area. This was caused by the lack of blood flow to this area of breast tissue and is very rare and I honestly believe my Doc is as mortified as I am. So the plan is to heal up and then do reconstructive surgery on this breast.
I have the drain tube in again and I really don't like how that feels, but it's draining a lot less than the first surgery so that's a good sign . The drain was in for 8 days the last time and I'm hoping to have it removed by this Friday . I'm still at a loss for words on the subject . I really can't believe this is happening I just assumed this was going to be a routine reduction and then move on , I just keep reminding myself that it will be ok eventually.
Crystal clinic

Overall experience is not what I expected. I would still have the surgery , but I would go to a different doctor.