After TCA Peel for Stretch Marks (At-Home)

Picture of my thigh after 50% tca peel from online...

Picture of my thigh after 50% tca peel from online store (was done on both thighs). My reason for doing this was to lighten up my many stretch marks but made it 100x worse as you can see.

It has been about 2 months now and it has only lightened up a bit because i have been applying Vit E. Will the scars fade away with time or is this someting im going to have to live with? I dont want to have to see a Dr because it is very embarrassing. I will definitely not try this again. Someone please help.

Hello Everyone :) I wanted to let you all know...

Hello Everyone :) I wanted to let you all know that the ugly brown spot that you see in the picture is no longer there, it has completely diapered 100%
although it did take about a bit less than 2 years I'm just so happy that
I no longer have to see that when getting undressed. It was awful and I wont be doing that again. ooooh yea and just to remind you I did this on both of my thighs. :O

When you used HQ and kojic acid did it peel your skin or just lighten it?
just lighten it
Guys my thighs kind of got like blistered what's that mean??
Did you exercised (got sweat) recently or maybe it's very hot in your house now? I got it when I'm in the gym. In my case blisters dissapeared in 24 hours
I am at work right now and its red I wear long pants kind of rubbing it a little bit. I hope it will disappear. I noticed it got blistered last night and now it's just red
It's not that painful though to walk
Thank you for the tips everyone hopefully my problems will resolve soon.
Thank you for sharing this. I did the same thing to my thighs I over used it tca peel 25% now it's dark gray like yours used to be. I'm hopeful once again
Yes, if you have a white skin, it will go away with some help. I used hydroquinone bleaching cream (4%) and Night Cream with Kojic Acid (bought it in supersupliments) Good luck!
Thank you Sunny Christal for replying, I just did this a couple of days ago, should I start the treatment now? and I am asian. :-) you guys lift up my spirit I was depressed.
O, just couple days ago... I did TCA 30% (4 layers). I think you need a very good moisturizing cream or oil now. You need to recover your skin for 1 week (minimum). I started using hydroquinone bleaching cream (4%) and Night Cream with Kojic Acid (bought it in supersupliments) 2 weeks after peel. My dark spots was very big (all lower part of the tummy) and my hips area. Also: avoid the sun in the next 6-8 month! :-) Good luck!
yes dont worry, eventually it will lighten up with time. just keep it out of the sun and applying those creams. I used lots of vitamin E and my St Ives oatmeal and Shea lotion.
Thank you, I just ordered hydroquinone bleaching cream 4% on ioffer.com. Will update in the future. Fingers crossed. Thank you for stating that I have to wait 2 weeks after peel, because I was going to start right away once I receive the cream. I did some on my face but my face is kind of pink now. I'm not sure what to put on it to speed up the healing, i just use cocoa butter with vitamin e.
Thanks girl. I was stressing out
You are welcome! :-) I used Wonder Oil ( there is more than 30 different oils + extracts, bought it on www.puritan.com) , Jojoba oil and Bio-Oil (bought it in Costco). Heals very well and makes peeling less visible on your face. For example I used Wonder Oil in the morning (not very oily), Bio-Oil in the afternoon and Jojoba oil in the evening. Sometimes I used a little Neosporin. God luck!
If you applied 2 layers or more of TCA 20, try to use vaseline - also works well
can you post after photos?
Hello, I didn't make any photos - it's very embarrassing for me. I used hydroquinone bleaching cream (4%) and Night Cream with Kojic Acid (bought it in supersupliments). Spots almost gone, but because I know their locations, I can recognize them. Sun makes it look worse. Still don't know why I got them with my light skin...
I really appreciate your review. I have been searching for both at-home treatments and surgical options for my plethora of stretch marks, now I know not to try TCA peel. Thank you!!! I'm so glad the dark spots went away for you. :)
Science girl seems to be a very hateful person whom has not had the struggles with stretch marks that others have. I wouldn't post that I had a good experience if I had not also concerning discoloration sometimes even when done in office this can happen, the dr or Esthetician will do the peels typically in a "series" which eliminates any past peel hyper pigment I've noticed great result with doing the chemical peels for stretch marks! I use several different types of chemical and LOTS of vitamin E! Very important to keep the skin stimulated and moisturized
yea she really pissed me off, this site is for posting real experiences even if they are crazy but it helps others. thank you for your information :)
Thank you so much for documenting your experience, if any of us were thinking of doing this, we now can see what the results could be, thankfully the discoloration has resolved, I guess it could not have, that was good of you to let all of us know what can happen!!!!
your welcome :) PattyS