After TCA Peel for Stretch Marks (At-Home)

Picture of my thigh after 50% tca peel from online...

Picture of my thigh after 50% tca peel from online store (was done on both thighs). My reason for doing this was to lighten up my many stretch marks but made it 100x worse as you can see.

It has been about 2 months now and it has only lightened up a bit because i have been applying Vit E. Will the scars fade away with time or is this someting im going to have to live with? I dont want to have to see a Dr because it is very embarrassing. I will definitely not try this again. Someone please help.

Hello Everyone :) I wanted to let you all know...

Hello Everyone :) I wanted to let you all know that the ugly brown spot that you see in the picture is no longer there, it has completely diapered 100%
although it did take about a bit less than 2 years I'm just so happy that
I no longer have to see that when getting undressed. It was awful and I wont be doing that again. ooooh yea and just to remind you I did this on both of my thighs. :O

I really appreciate your review. I have been searching for both at-home treatments and surgical options for my plethora of stretch marks, now I know not to try TCA peel. Thank you!!! I'm so glad the dark spots went away for you. :)
Science girl seems to be a very hateful person whom has not had the struggles with stretch marks that others have. I wouldn't post that I had a good experience if I had not also concerning discoloration sometimes even when done in office this can happen, the dr or Esthetician will do the peels typically in a "series" which eliminates any past peel hyper pigment I've noticed great result with doing the chemical peels for stretch marks! I use several different types of chemical and LOTS of vitamin E! Very important to keep the skin stimulated and moisturized
yea she really pissed me off, this site is for posting real experiences even if they are crazy but it helps others. thank you for your information :)
Thank you so much for documenting your experience, if any of us were thinking of doing this, we now can see what the results could be, thankfully the discoloration has resolved, I guess it could not have, that was good of you to let all of us know what can happen!!!!
your welcome :) PattyS
:) It's way better to be kind to each other, mean people suck.
Your results are not valuable and your review is invalid. Anyone dumb enough to perform a CHEMICAL treatment on their skin without the supervision of a medical doctor and without a prescription deserves what they get. If the tca was done correctly this would NOT be the outcome
for you information its 100% gone
You're a bitter woman
Actually her results are extremely valuable. You must be a real pleasure to be around......
I've never had red or pink anything, they just went straight to silver. Did your stretch marks fade after your self treatment? (after your scar went away)
You should of used only 25% because that is the highest suggested percentage for skin of color. I plan on doing a series of tca peels on all of my stretch marks. I have been doing my research. Check out shadylane2121 video on youtube. I think that I will do her method , but instead of using a q tip to apply the tca ; I will use a cotton ball. Also 4% hq or 6% kojic acid would of cleared that mark that you had right up in about 1 to 4 months.
Thank you for post. Stretch mark s are one trickiest things on the human body to remove. On white skin they are red before they get silvery white. On skin of color I have never seen a red/pink stretch mark. Good luck let me know.
I have stretch marks too. On my back and arms. I'd like to try some chemical peeling. I wonder what your recommendation will be. Btw, it's been 4 years (if it were not you, if it were many others, they would probably have already left the forum) so thank you for caring enough to update. Very much appreciated :)
well what ever you do, don't use 50% its way to strong and i truly suggest you have it professionally done. i no longer do it
TCA peels made my stretchmarks look worse. At first I thought I was getting improvement but I darkened my skin. I'm black with a light brown skin tone . Also, you can't leave TCA on your skin for a long period of time. I tried. Car boxy even discounted price was expensive. It helped minimally. I no longer have the dark marks from the chemical peel. I will continue to try to lessen my stretch marks maybe fraxel.
That is because you're a dumbass
you need need to go some where with your stupid comments. i bet the same shit happened to you or even worse that's why your on here talking smack. don't bother to comment because im not going to waist my time talking to sum smut.
What about the stretch marks? are they fading?
they are not as bad looking as they use to look but they are still there.
Hello, I have the same problem - I used TCA 30% 3 layers and my skin become darker... (I have white skin). Could you please let em know what you did, because I it's very scary for me...
I hope you didn't apply to the face, if you did then dont ever forget your sunscreen and try your best to stay out of the sun because it will maker even darker. since mine were on my hips, I used alot of vitaminE and coconut butter and let time pass. it took almost 2 years for it to be completely gone. Hope that helps
Thank you so much for your answer! I have the same situation as yours - it's on my hips (stretchmarks...)
I had stretch marks from the time I was a teenager to young adult and it caused me to have to cover myself up to prevent embarrassment. I tried various forms of chemical peels which never panned out and also considered looking into laser surgery removal but the costs and scars steered me away. I then began researching various stretch mark removal creams online and purchased a couple cheap ones like Mederma and Strivectin only to find myself dissappointed after 3 months with barely any results. I finally decided to spend a little bit more but try a product which had fantastic reviews online and came with a 60 day money back guarantee in case I didnt see results. Im happy to report that after purchasing Trilastin SR stretch mark removal cream from Trilastin.com I saw results in as little as 3 weeks and now after a couple months of religiously using the product I am practically stretch mark free and could'nt be more thrilled! For anyone looking to remove old or new stretch marks whether caused by weight gain/loss or pregnancy, I would highly reccommend Trilastin SR to anyone!
Trilastin SR doesn't have that great of reviews...you work for the company?