African American Rhinoplasty

I had a rhinoplasty few days ago. I wanted the...

I had a rhinoplasty few days ago. I wanted the nostrils to be brought inward and the rest of my nose to be narrowed a little due to large tip and roundness.

I looked in the mirror on day two. When I took off my drip pad, I wanted to cry, scream,etc. My nose looks like Miss. Piggy and Pinnocichino(mispelled) all in one. I am so shamed to show my face even to my family. I don't know what to do.

I feel let down by my surgeon. During my consultation, he did a digital photo on the computer to show me what my outcome would be. I was very please with what he showed me. I saw other pictures of his work. I was very pleased. This is why I decided to have rhinoplasty. I wished I had my old nose back. I don't even look like my self. I am trying very hard not to be depressed. I don't know what to do. Maybe with a little more time, my nose will change. I am just confused. What can be done?

Other pictures I saw of patient with Rhinoplasty he did looked very good. Somehow my surgery did not come out correctly. Maybe I wasn't a good candidate and the other patients were. I don't know. I'm just sad at this moment.