African American Rhinoplasty

I had a rhinoplasty few days ago. I wanted the...

I had a rhinoplasty few days ago. I wanted the nostrils to be brought inward and the rest of my nose to be narrowed a little due to large tip and roundness.

I looked in the mirror on day two. When I took off my drip pad, I wanted to cry, scream,etc. My nose looks like Miss. Piggy and Pinnocichino(mispelled) all in one. I am so shamed to show my face even to my family. I don't know what to do.

I feel let down by my surgeon. During my consultation, he did a digital photo on the computer to show me what my outcome would be. I was very please with what he showed me. I saw other pictures of his work. I was very pleased. This is why I decided to have rhinoplasty. I wished I had my old nose back. I don't even look like my self. I am trying very hard not to be depressed. I don't know what to do. Maybe with a little more time, my nose will change. I am just confused. What can be done?

my eyes are droopy at the outside corners, giving me a dopey look.
my nose is not narrower.
it was a complete waste of money.
i hope this guy goes out of business or gets sued or something. i wasted so much money for nothing.
i looked on the internet and you can't sue because you don't like the way your plastic surgery turned out. you have to be completely disfigured to have a chance at winning a lawsuit. so i am stuck.
Can you tell me which doctor you went to and where?
Can anyone refer a goooooood revision doctor for African Americans???? Love247 I know how you feel. I had my nose done years ago and the tip is too high and narrow. Please let us know what if you nose improve.

Suebie12 how is yours looking? Have you noticed any improvements?

Other pictures I saw of patient with Rhinoplasty he did looked very good. Somehow my surgery did not come out correctly. Maybe I wasn't a good candidate and the other patients were. I don't know. I'm just sad at this moment.