25, No Kids, Butt with Weight but Goes with Loss, Want Full Hips and Consistent A## - Adventure, FL

Hey real self, This is my first post so I hope...

Hey real self,
This is my first post so I hope I'm doing this correctly. I'll have waited a full year from booking once sx date arrives (10/3/14). So u can only imagine how excited I am. I just want to be completely prepared mentally and physically. Little background: others say I've always had a nice shape and I see it at times. But I guess every woman has her own views and body issues.I'm just so tired of all the body changes with weight gain and loss. I'm 5'3 160lbs so u see every ounce of gain immediately. But anyway, me and my mom are all booked as far as flights (thanks to a loving and supportive bf). Just having a hard time finding an affordable condo, hotel,etc... Please help with any suggestions. Thanks in advance????????????

New date

Well my date was moved up by a couple days (9/30/14). I just can't help but feel like I'm forgetting something on the list of things I need post op. And I'm still lost about garment changes and purchasing.

14 days preop and super excited!!!!!!

So I'm 14 days out. I feel like I'm obsessed with RS. I'm on daily. Hoping everything goes well because I'm feeling some kind of way. Hope I don't regret being vain and wanting more. Other than that I think I have everything. I ordered and picked up so many supplies. Just have to get probiotics before I leave and pick up some stuff once in aventura. Made my final payment today. Which really made it real. Also started the make me heal vitamins today. I ordered the lipo kit. So now it's just a waiting game. Longest 2 weeks of my life.

It's finally heerrree!!!!!

So I did all paperwork and got instructions yesterday. The staff in the office were very nice and helpful; which helps in this situation. On my way to center now. Super nervous. Having second thoughts but no backsie at this point or I will loose a lump sum of my payment per paperwork I signed. Also if your pregnant day of u lose 50% and have to put down 50% to reschedule. So ladies keep it right after u stop taking birth control. Will post befores and afters.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

JuixyBBeauty2011 My surgery date is oct 2nd!!! Are you staying at the recovery house? I'm excited to meet someone that will be there the same time that I will be there
Date just changed to 9/30 and what's the recovery house?
The recovery house is where you stay while recovering. they have someone pick you up when you land you have 24/hour care and food. They also take you to all your massage appointments and to pick up prescriptions. They even take you back to the airport when you leave. I land on Oct 1st and I have pre op on the 1st. maybe I will see you around.
Yea hopefully since my date has been bumped. but I'm coming with my caretaker and renting a car so maybe that's why they didn't extend that to me. Hey do u by chance know how those compression garments work? and when we switch out? Oh and where do we order? Do we find our own retailer?
good luck
Thanks love!
Welcome! Have you checked Homeaway.com and airbnb.com? Good luck!
I am now. Thanks for the info